Welcome to Gaia! ::

Milinco_Of_Riougin

((OOC: Sorry it took so long. Got booted.))

Milinco turned his head slightly, noticing Dage behind him. He turned back to the woman. He smiled and bowed slightly.

"Hello, and who might you be?"

Milinco stepped down the few steps of the mansion's stoop and walked over to the woman.

Lust offered another smile and took a few tentative steps forward. Normally she was much more confident but this was important. She hadn't done anything important in a long time. Sighing inwardly she gathered her frayed nerves and spoke, a seductive confidence in her voice that was wholly natural.

"My name is Lust...I am here searching for a place to live and to work... I heard of this place among hushed words and wondered if, perhaps, I may be granted entrance."
Whoreofthedamned
Milinco_Of_Riougin

((OOC: Sorry it took so long. Got booted.))

Milinco turned his head slightly, noticing Dage behind him. He turned back to the woman. He smiled and bowed slightly.

"Hello, and who might you be?"

Milinco stepped down the few steps of the mansion's stoop and walked over to the woman.

Lust offered another smile and took a few tentative steps forward. Normally she was much more confident but this was important. She hadn't done anything important in a long time. Sighing inwardly she gathered her frayed nerves and spoke, a seductive confidence in her voice that was wholly natural.

"My name is Lust...I am here searching for a place to live and to work... I heard of this place among hushed words and wondered if, perhaps, I may be granted entrance."

Milinco gave a slight laugh, almost a giggle.

"Nice to meet you Lust, I am Milinco and this is Dage."

Milinco turned to face Dage and waved his hand toward him then turned back to face Lust.

"You are welcome here. The dorms are on the second floor just passed the healing office."
Milinco_Of_Riougin
Milinco gave a slight laugh, almost a giggle.

"Nice to meet you Lust, I am Milinco and this is Dage."

Milinco turned to face Dage and waved his hand toward him then turned back to face Lust.

"You are welcome here. The dorms are on the second floor just passed the healing office."

Lust beamed and bowed her head again.

"I thank you Milinco, Dage." Her tail swished lightly behind her and her eard twitched slightly, her scarlet eyes bright almost bloodish. She was happy, strange as that emotion was. She was no longer wandering alone. She wondered, briefly, if they knew of the blood that flowed through her veins. Wondered if it would cause them to rethink their decision. Sighing inwardly she tilted her head to the side and studied the two men.

"I apologize, it seems as if I interrupted something...Is there anything I can help you with?"

Loyal Elder

8,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
dage looked at milinco and then lust then back to milinco then back to lust, he rolled his eyes and walked though the door and down the path to the stable.
Whoreofthedamned
Lust beamed and bowed her head again.

"I thank you Milinco, Dage." Her tail swished lightly behind her and her eard twitched slightly, her scarlet eyes bright almost bloodish. She was happy, strange as that emotion was. She was no longer wandering alone. She wondered, briefly, if they knew of the blood that flowed through her veins. Wondered if it would cause them to rethink their decision. Sighing inwardly she tilted her head to the side and studied the two men.

"I apologize, it seems as if I interrupted something...Is there anything I can help you with?"

"We were just about to finish the stables I was building. Want to help?"

Milinco walked over to the west side of the building and began walking around the stables. Examining the work and making sure he didn't make any mistakes.

"I started building this for a former member that had a horse, but I guess we can finish it and buy some horses for the guild to use."

Loyal Elder

8,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
dage looked at milinco as he passed him, then he walk off into the forest to find a city and get some horses.
Lust frowned slightly as Dage left but said nothing. She did not have much people skill anyway...Except for in one field and that was a byproduct of what she was. Shrugging she followed Milinco to the stables, openly admiring the building and forest around her. When they reached the stable she smiled, it was nice.

"That would be a good idea. It seems really nice. So then..." She turned to him and smiled, "What would you have me do first?"

Loyal Elder

8,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
dage came back a little while later and walked over to milinco, he tapped him on the arm as he waited for milinco to look at him.
Whoreofthedamned
Lust frowned slightly as Dage left but said nothing. She did not have much people skill anyway...Except for in one field and that was a byproduct of what she was. Shrugging she followed Milinco to the stables, openly admiring the building and forest around her. When they reached the stable she smiled, it was nice.

"That would be a good idea. It seems really nice. So then..." She turned to him and smiled, "What would you have me do first?"

Milinco flipped onto the frame of the roof. He leaned against the wood and looke down at Lust.

"You could hand me that hammer. The only thing that needs to be done is the roof."

Milinco pointed down at the hammer near her feet. The extra lumber that lay by began flouting onto the roof and into place. The wood lay there in wating for the nails to penetrate and hold it in place.

"You wanna help me nail?"

Loyal Elder

8,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
dage sighed and walked away from them, fine then i'll just make some for myself! dage thought as he walked back inside the guild hall, he walked into the bar and pulled a seat next to the window, he pulled out his flute and started to play the cloud song, a tune that started out smi-fast, went slow then went back to smi-fast.
Lust handed Milinco the hammer and nodded her head. She looked around for a moment before jumping up and landing, gracefully, on the strongest looking support beam. She noted how the boards placed themselves were they belong and chuckled.

"Alright then, I will place the nails over there, if that's alright." She was pointing to a small section of the stable that looked rather hard to get to. While she waited for his reply she heard soft footfalls.
unholydage
dage came back a little while later and walked over to milinco, he tapped him on the arm as he waited for milinco to look at him.

((OOC: Sorry I didn't see your post.))

"Dage you gonna help?"

Milinco nailed a nail into the wood. Reaching for another nail he waited for Dage to say some thing.

"Thank you for placing the nails there, Lust."

Loyal Elder

8,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
OOC sad (dude dage already left....))
Lust shrugged again and hopped over to the corner she had pointed to. Frowning slightly she closed her eyes. For a moment the wind whipped around her, lifting something. Opening her eyes she grabbed the hammer that floated in front of her and began to work. She was quick and precise, moving from one place to the next with ease.
unholydage
OOC sad (dude dage already left....))

((OOC: Damn dude, I'm sorry.))

Milinco conintued to work. He moved fast and was very percise. While he was working he looked over to Lust.

"So were are you from?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces