< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Location - Strolling backwards into the Candy Skull HQ

Adio saw the woman behind the counter send a text off. He thought maybe they were going to get some help or getting the manager herself. Adio just continued waiting and tapping his finger, eyes moving around. His ears caught the sound of shuffling turning his attention back to catch someone peaking from behind the woman he had been talking to. Eyebrows raising and his finger stopped tapping. "I believe Aphrodite has just been surpassed." For those that don't know Aphrodite is a goddess of love, beauty, and sexuality. Adio said referring to Vivi suggesting that there's a new goddess of beauty in town.

Whistling his attention was now set to the woman who just appeared, leaning over the counter. He removed his glasses and lifted his shades to his forehead looking down. "Excuse cutie you wouldn't happen to be the manager, would you?" Adio gave a light smirk. "If so I'd like to show a beautiful work of art such as yourself some of my companies wears if you don't mind, me stealing some of your time."

Adio did have wears to show off, and slipped the device toward her. "I think divine powerful woman deserve nice things. So I've dropped by with my nice things." He chuckled playfully. Of course if she wasn't the manager then he'd wait some more. "You've caught the eye of this fashion designer and I must say a lot of models don't catch eyes so easily." If she rose to her feet he'd just look up to her from his leaning position. He really wanted to share his wears.

Equipment:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers

Carrying:
-Disk from Anna

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
(Will be posting tomorrow, make sure you guys stay in touch with the OOC, just encase, I have things to say such as this ro what someone else might have to stay.)

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
Announcement! - Ophelia is on Vacation as of 8-11-12, won't be replying for a week, so if you are involved in a Rp with her skip over her and move on.

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Vicious finished up his pouch of blood continuing to watch T.V.. Vicious then tilted his head to the side as fatigue started to kick in, before Vicious knew it, he found himself stretching out on the couch, then dozing off. Vicious's dream of his past kicked in.

[Vicious's dream begins]

Fourteen year old Vicious woke up looking around, nothing was to be found, but his young sister curled up beside him. A smile came across Vicious face watching his sister sleep peacefully. The smile was lost as Vicious thought about his parents and what had happened. It was a cold way to become independent. Vicious exhaled heavily moving his right shoulder. The movement of his right shoulder woke his sister.

"Come on sis, time to get us some food and a decent place to stay.....we can't keep sleeping ont he streets...."

Vicious sister gave approval with a nod and they both moved on their feet. Vicious held his sister's left hand with his right as they set off for a place to stay. Vicious knew he needed some money fast, that is what was required to live. Walking through the alley way, Vicious spotted a wealthy man walking to his Porsche that was brought to him by the parking deck guy. This guy had to have some Yen on him, enough to feed and house his sister temporarily. Vicious placed his sister behind a garbage can and told her to stay while he go get something. Moving from behind the garbage can, Vicious tapped into his Vampire powers moving behind the male quickly. Vicious searched the man's pockets quickly not caring if the man became aware. 15,000 Yen was removed from the man's right pocket and Vicious headed back to the alley way.

Vicious moved at a speed the man couldn't keep up with, by the time he looked behind him to find out what was going on, Vicious would be gone. The man instantly thought he was being mugged and tried to fight back by throwing his balled up left fist backwards to smack the mugger in the face, but no one was there. The wealthy man was astonished to find out nobody was behind him. The winds picked up smacking his face as he stood there trying to figure out what just happened to him. Vicious observed what was going on from behind the trash can before grabbing his sister's hand to search for a motel.

Inventory: Empty Pouch

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Toshi took another hit from his cigarette exhaling the hit looking at his Punisher Skull members. Toshi left the room to head for the roof of the building. A couple minutes had past while Toshi moved up a flight of stairs just to push open a door now being on the roof. Toshi took another of his cigarette walking to the edge of the building watching the night life of Tokyo. Toshi shook his head at a flash back of Toshi's appearance. Toshi then exhaled the hit he took from the cigarette. Toshi lifted his head to look at the sky, watching the cars pass by at a faster speed than the clouds.

"I wish I had the solution to every problem like you did moms.......you knew how to take care of everything, no matter what it was."

Toshi took another hit of the cigarette then flicked it off the roof of the building exhaling the hit in the process. Toshi yawned then continued to watch the cars past by wondering losing himself in thought.

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Yoshi took another gulp of his beer looking around the club trying to find a familiar. Nothing was able to found, except this one dancing guy. He seemed to really be feeling the beat, Yoshi watched the guy for the moment then looked away to spot a sexy chick nearby dancing too. O_O

Yoshi wasted no time in walking over to her shaking his his shoulders as he got closer to her. The female gave him a look while she was dancing then turned around inviting him over. Yoshi stepped up behind her and began to move his body in the way she moved her body. Yoshi was a good dancer, he just didn't show it off as much. Yoshi held out his arms moving his body with the female maintaining a good dance flow with her, until the end of the song. The female then moved away from him complimenting his moves, Yoshi nodded with a smile watching the sexy female walk off. Yoshi then took a seat at a table resting his arms on the table eying the crowd as the went wild on the song that was playing. Even though he was in enemy territory, he like the vibe of the club and the roaming beauty. Yoshi took another sip of his beer nodding his head to the beat.

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Current outfit

HQ

Vivian was a little startled her presence was detected so easily over the music, colored, active lights, and vibrations from the bass. Thinking on it, she wasn't too startled it only meant that she needed to keep an eye on this one. Glancing from under the counter/desk area she spotted the hidden lever for another hidden arsenal.. Vivian has a gun fetish, like her profile says. His lips started to move. She pushed her headphones off of her ears and stood up from behind the counter, fixed on him.

"Has just been surpassed" was all she heard. When those headphones were in use, they were awesome and noise canceling.

"You don't say.." She said whimsically. Leaning down to become eye level with him she grinned coyly and held her chin in one hand while her fingernails traced the counter. "Before I answer any of that why don't you show me some of the cool things you've got. I could be the manager or I could just be some bold, drunk patron that slipped behind the counter."

"Oh, what company did you say you were with?" Vivian was curious now.

Currently equipped;
Nail polish
Guitar

User Image

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Location - Candy Skull HQ

Adio gave a smirk looking back to Vivian when she came to his attention. His eyebrows rose a little bit taking his headphones off, he tapped them to alter the noise around them. They simple made it seem like the music was playing over them and drowning out their voices. "Heh that right there is enough for me to assume." Adio's personality shifted from the persona he was playing. Looking at Vivi he moved his device system in front of her with the screen facing her. Tapping a button the clothing on the screen flipped and on the other side were tech weapons and gear. Of course however the clothes were still there and easy to flip back to.

"Any of this catch your eye."

Adio spoke in a calmer tone to Vivian. "My company is probably as you figured out from first glance..." Shifting his neck a little and pulling his collar, he had a Tech Skull's tattoo. Left eye closing he lifted a finger up to his lips and gave a light sshh. Like it was a secret. "I came here of my own accord simply because I was curious to see who our neighbor was. And decided why not get to know each other." Adio was taking a risk with this all. "So I brought some Tech your club might be interested in, or I can even upgrade your rides or whatever." Adio was doing this on his own, without permission from his HQ.

"Anything you want in the city I'll help you obtain it. Need records erased from the system, or new names and passports I'll get them for you and make them for you making it hard for the authorities to tell the difference."

His left eye still closed, "All I ask in return is the help from you gorgeous girls. You scratch my back and I'll see that all your fantasies are fantasies that come true. Behind ever strong man is a powerful woman." his small smile came across his face again. "Names Adio." finishing up.

"But if your not interested I can always take my wears and offer them to someone else. Never know they may be after the same thing your after. If you are a patron at least my words gotten out."

It was pretty much another Highschool scenarios in the case the Geek can assist the Cheerleader obtain high status. Of course anyone that happened to walk over and sit next to them wouldn't be able to hear what they were saying because of what his headphones were doing. It just looked like someone flirting with a princess of the future.

Equipment:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers

Carrying:
-Disk from Anna

Dangerous Seeker

User Image

Tenko's eyes shifted slowly back and forth a crossed the room. Leaning up he started to maneuver his way out of bed. Pulling at plugs and computerized hook ups that were attached to his body. It was a pain in the a**, after every surgery for a new augment, he would always be out for a few days to a week. Now it was time for him to find out how things have been going since he went to sleep.

Walking over to his closet, he waved his hand slightly and the door slid open. Walking in he reached for a leather jacket some regular cargo pants and a pair of shoes. Slipping them on quickly over the various plates that adorned his body. He looked into a mirror and ran a hand through his hair and left the end result as it was. In the back of his closet was another door it looked like. He placed his thumb on the scanner and as he felt a little pin p***k and a flash of light beneath his thumb, the door slid open. A wall of weapons lay in front of him, varying in size and shape. Reaching in he grabbed two Power swords, a semi automatic pistol, and 4 grenades. Looking the weapons over one last time he turned and walked out of the closet. With a hiss of the doors closing he walked out of his room.

Looking around the base he found no one. 'Great the one time I want to be filled in on whats happening there's no one around' Walking down in to the kitchen he opened the fridge on instinct. Sighing to himself he closed the fridge. “Computer, Send a message to the skulls in range to meet me at the East side of rainbow bridge in a half hour”

A feminine computerized voice responded one word “Done”

Quote:

Recipient:All active Tech Skulls
Sender:HQ (Verified by: Tenko)

Meet at the east side of rainbow bridge, 30 mins

Tenko smirked and walked to the elevator door, “Thank you computer” placing his thumb down again he waited for the p***k and flash and then the door to slide open. As he stepped in he grimaced as he looked at the bottom of the elevator and it was see through 'one day I will have to change this...one day' Pushing a button and holding it in the elevator began to move. Slowly at first and then with more speed. Till the abrupt stop at the base floor.

Tenko started to walk out, looking around at the scientist tirelessly working on their projects, Tenko Shifted his eyes back and forth again and then he heard her shrill voice whispering from beside him.

“Sir, I need you to look over these papers”

Tenko cocked and eyebrow and tried to stifle his reaction to run away. “I'm busy at the moment. I'll send someone up to do it when I get back.” With that he quickly walked out of the building. The woman always made him nervous. Nagging and haunting him as if they had anything interesting that they were working on on the first floor.

Making his way for rainbow bridge. It wasn't that far off. He got their with time to spare. His eyes shifted back and forth a crossed the bridge making sure it was secure. Tenko forced him self to breath trying not to worry about the varying faces that passed him as he waited.

Equipment:
Two Power swords
2 frag grenades
2 emp grenades
Semi automatic pistol

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Current outfit

Things are getting frisky at the HQ
Adio had just made a deal with a devil.

Glancing over the small screen he offered out she looked up to him for a minute and giggled sheepishly.

"My, my, my.. Nerds one of my favorite candies you know." She said musing at his gang. Leaning further over the counter she took her hand from her chin and traced her nail alone his jawline moving in real close, he could feel her breath on his lips. "Lets go to a quiet VIP room where we can talk in greater detail." Sliding down from the counter she sauntered off into the 'employee only' area, a dimly colored lit hallway. Of course, Adio could go around the desk and follow he wouldn't have been stopped since he was invited.

Though, if he had decided to follow the devil he'd find as he entered the room the door would quickly be shut and locked, then his person would be searched diligently by some of the other Candy's. For security reasons, Vivian herself wouldn't search him.

Sitting on a vibrant glowing purple bean bag she sipped on a glass of apple juice, giving him a small wave to join her on her oversized hackysack as he entered.

"So first.. I'd like to know how you knew we were here.. We're not totally obvious you know.. Could just be 'one of those clubs.' "

Currently equipped;
Nail polish
Guitar

User Image

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Location - Candy Skull HQ : making a deal with a Devil

Adio simply closed his eyes at the muse of his gang she made, he could only let out a light chuckle. "Heh tell me your favorite flavor." his only response before he felt her real close to him. His eyes only rested on her in flirtatious gaze. Grabbing his things, he followed her into the VIP area that went smoother then he hoped. His device had a message from HQ, but he was in the middle of something he couldn't stop now. He simply turned his signal off to make himself disappear for a while. If he was going to get in trouble later, then he'll take punishment for it.

The moment he walked into the room and the sounds of the door shutting behind. He would have jumped, but he was prepared for what might of came since he came into another gangs turf alone. After all he used to do it a lot when he picked fights with various gangs before he had ever joined one. "I'll strip down to nothing if you want me too." he mused with the other Candies searching him.

They'd probably only find the disk Anna gave him to drop off back at HQ. "Here allow me." removing his gloves, he handed over his Nano knucklers which looked like plan old gloves to the naked eye. Then unstrapped his roller blades and set them with the others. "Careful with those, they aren't as they appear to be."

With that out of the way, he strolled over to Vivi and sat down on the real big hacky sack. To answer her question "I simply went to Tokyo station near the neutral area between the skulls. Over heard some people talking about a club that happened to be in your turf. So I put two and two together." tapping his nose "There aren't a lot of candy shops filled with the finest sweets in all the land. Had to see the baddest of the bad girls for myself." Adio was honest for the most part. "In the end I let my sweet tooth guide me to what I wanted." he mused.

UnEquiped:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers

Carrying:
-Disk from Anna

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Current outfit

HQ

"You got lucky, we like to party." She giggled and shifted to plop her legs over his. Moving her guitar strap over her head she slid the instrument off of her body and off to the side, of course keeping it within arms reach. Reaching into her thin glass she pulled out the dark, stemmed cherry only to kiss it and suck it between her lips. She suckled on the heart shaped object until it plopped off the stem, which she set into the now empty martini glass.

"Mmmnn..~ I'm really not sure if you're serious or not.. Its a pretty dangerous game to be playing, especialy if he doesn't know." She paused for a moment with a laugh. "Hehee..~ but I like that... Say.. Before I accept anything from you.. I want you to snag rainbow bridge for me.. It shouldn't be too hard, right between Punisher and Tech but.. I think its beautiful and don't beautiful things go together?" Vivian's hands snaked around his neck inching him closer.

"If you're a good boy I might just give you something nice.." Her lips brushed along his earlobe.

"There's also something I want you to make hard--er to get into. --Our encrypted line, we'll give you another cell."

"Of course, if you decide to change your mind, we'll just switch lines and bust your shins next time we find you."

Currently equipped;
Nail polish

User Image

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Location - Candy Skull HQ : making a deal with a Devil

Adio's eyes trailed up her legs to hers, and listened to what she said about the things being dangerous. Everything he had planned was dangerous, and coming from a family with game designers in it, it was just another game. "What he doesn't know won't kill him." Adio mused along. Rainbow bridge was what she wanted it did fit the way she put it. When he was brought closer to her, he simply looked into her eyes "Consider it yours beautiful." He'll 'Bomb' - [a term used for dropping a tag some place] in the name of Candy Skulls. Adio was going to go that far to get what he wanted.

Feeling her lips against his ears, something nice huh he was interested now. "I can do that and add a back fire for those trying to crack the encryption." He was serious about all this and already thought of a way to do it.

"Don't worry I don't plan on ruining our potential relationship."

He'd take her hand and brush his own lips against the back of it. Unless she refused the gesture "Next time you may happen to see me, that rainbow bridge will be full of skittles." his gaze just remained on hers for a moment. "It'll be a match made in Hell." instead of saying Heaven of course he didn't mean it in a terrible way. He'd wait to see if she had anything else to add. "Anything in particular you want on that bridge to signal it's yours."

UnEquiped:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers

Carrying:
-Disk from Anna

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Current outfit

HQ

"Heheheheh.. Good, good." Vivian began to lean back as he raised her hand to kiss it.

"You're fast." She paused. "I'll check by tomorrow." Taking the hand he kissed she tapped her index finger against the mid-crease of his lips. "I've always wondered what my name would look like in lights.. Why don't you put, "Lovie" up there for me?"

Scooting into his lap then to his knees to stand, she took her time in doing so and looked back at him with a giggle.

"I should get back to my party.. Feel free to hang around."

"Oh, right. That phone. Tell the girl upfront that Lovie lost her phone, and ask her if she has it. That one is yours."

Re-equipping her guitar she slipped her headphones back on and made her way out of the VIP room and towards the bar area. She wanted something sweet, and spiked.

Currently equipped;
Nail Polish
Guitar
User Image

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Location - Leaving Candy Skull HQ and headed toward East side of Rainbow Bridge

Adio was satisfied with this. He's one step closer to his dream, and signed a deal with an amazing girl at this. His eyes just looked at her as she moved along him, he'll give her hard if that what she wanted. "I move at my own speed. But I have to move fast when I find something I want." he smiled looking at her. "I'll make 'Lovie' Lovely." Getting up, he picked his things up and re-equiped himself. Walking pass her, he slipped her his contact info. Remembering the message from HQ "I'd like to stick around and figure out your flavor. But I have to go to a certain bridge." turning his signal back on, if anyone asked he simply had to turn it off because he was dealing with a client. In truth he was in a sense. "I'll be dropping in to see you."

With that "Stay sweet girl." he walked over to the desk to talk to the girl behind the counter. "Umm. Lovie lost her phone, do you have it." Getting the cell phone, he placed his headphones on over his head and threw his hoodie up. Now to get creative, but first he needed to go see what HQ wanted. If he smelled like perfume and they asked about they'd get a simple 'I was visiting with my girl friend.' people still have lives aside the gangs.

Bobbing his head, he flew down the streets on his astro rollers. Jumping on rails with his hands in his pockets as he grind across the metal and jump to the next. Coming to traffic, he flew through a red light in between a bus and a truck going to opposite ways. He was a thrill seeker also, so the fear wasn't there. He'll be to the bridge in a few, if he wasn't a little late however. He wondered how Anna was doing with retrieving the footage. "Think I'll go a little far with this gift." he had an idea on what he was going to do. For now he strolled playing his I don't even music till he got to the destination which shouldn't be to long. Like 5 minutes, since he didn't care for traffic lights.

Equiped:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers

Carrying:
-Disk from Anna
-Cellphone

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers