Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Tech Skull:Adio
Location- Adio's home / Inside Visual

When Wayaki was taken, Adio glanced up to Lovie around her new pet. His deep sea blue eyes catching Lovie's vibrant hues, he wasn't feeling jealous. No instead he was feeling something different, a hunger of his own. His eyes moved down Lovie's figure only to move back up as she toyed with Wayaki. He was doing not only because he was interested in her, but because he was interested in her. It was like he was there looking over a display being showed to him like a sample, his eyes studying as you might say.

Hence his silence because he was focused on what was going on. He didn't care about the couch getting blood on it, it seemed like it was all apart of the demonstration. He was in love, not thinking he would of. Originally he was just looking for allies to help with his goal, but this was masterful! Inside Adio hand his hand on his face, laughing and his eyes radiating in the dark. This was wonderful, now he wasn't falling into Lovie's spell on men. Adio was falling for what she was a 'Candy Devil' . When Wayaki showed signs of have a flash relapse, Adio being by the M.P.S had the nano's inside Wayaki send the jolt through him. Why simply because one he was enjoying this, and two he couldn't let a product slip away and disturb the community. Adio had a god complex complex, to a point he didn't see himself above all but he was just as wicked enough to gather sacrifices and answer to no one but himself. He also considered himself a business man, and all he saw Wayaki as was raw material, a specimen to be experimented on.

It was how he felt about robots, androids, and cyborg. All toys for a true Techy. He is the game master and all who don't abide by this is nothing but memory to be deleted. Coming back to forefront, though all that didn't take as long as it seemed. Walking over by the glass table that was near the couch, "I know what we can play." crouching down, he opened a compartment that happened to be apart of the table, pulling out those bunny ears he had brought up at lunch.

"Piggy back sounds fun."

He turned around to Lovie, with bunny ears in his hand. Adio had video games, he did come from a family that did that made them as a hobby. He put his right hand out, with palm face up. "Would you like me to guide you to the shower. I can put the rabbit ears on as I do it." He smile curled over his face. "But I also like to make a mess, there's no rush to get cleaned now."

The cat meowing while bumping into the music to cause it to change.

Equiped:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers
- M.P.S

Carrying:
-Cellphone
-Gift

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageLocation: Mai's Apartment

Yoshi watched Mai as she started to speak, he wondered what exactly did she have in mind for a date or spending time together.

"No, I don't have an plans. I don't mind going out where to."

Before he could say "Where to" she was off the couch and into the room getting dressed. Yoshi wondered what they were going to get into once more as she spoke about being ready. Yoshi leaned over on the arm of the couch, using his right hand to support the weight of his head while he leaned his head on his hand. Using his left hand he grabbed his cell phone, then pulled it out to check his messages. The phone lit up showing no notifications, Yoshi wondered what Vicious was up to, it appeared he was busy being that he hadn't shot Yoshi a message. Yoshi used his left hand to put away his phone while he sat and waited. Yoshi then removed his right hand from his head, then sat up right just to grab his cup and finish off what was left of the juice in the cup.

Inventory:Amatsukaze II

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

Vicious rested in the bed looking up at the ceiling as he thought about what just happen. Turning his head to the left he looked over at the peacefully sleeping Bearie exhaling lightly. Looking over to his stand near his bed he observed his phone momentarily thinking about Yoshi, hoping he was alright. Vicious resumed looking back at the ceiling doing a mental re cap on everything that recently occurred once again. It brought a smirk to his face, he couldn't wait to the morning to see what would transpire. Vicous grabbed the cover pulling them upwards some to cover a little more of his body as he turned over laying on his side.

"So much work to be done"

Vicious whispered lightly to himself thinking tomorrow was the day, the day he had to make some noise. The Vampire Skulls were quite, observing the enemy from the side lines, posing as a mild threat to keep the chaos in their battle field down, not much was coming from the silence. Something had to be done, but that would be the thought of tomorrow.

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Outfit: Character picture

Tech Turf, Adio's home

"Awh, what's wrong Wayaki? You don't want to play with me?" Lovie lips curled into a malicious grin. Her fingertips tapped the top of his shoulder and she leaned in, pressing her chest to his like she did before his arm was sliced off. "Don't tell me you don't like me anymore.." There was a brief pause, "mmnn.. Hey Wayaki.. If it still works after all that, I'll let you have me all you want.. But first you'll have to undress me." The devil laughed knowing this would be a near impossible task since he was one arm done and pretty much mangled and useless without assistance.

Tracing her fingertip over his collarbone and up his neck she gently scratched, touching over his jawline. "Around the layer with Adio's help? That's a pretty vulgar suggestion, Wayaki." She snickered and threw her head back looking over to Adio who had approached the pair on the couch, searching for something.

Turning away from Wayaki she switched positions so her entire body was facing Adio as he revealed his ears.

"Hmmm~ I wouldn't mind a shower.. But that's no invitation." The blonde smiled and stood from her seated position in Wayaki's lap. Standing on one foot she slipped her fishnet stockings off one by one and tossed them onto the new pet Adio and herself shared. Hooking her thumbs beneath the waistband on her well hidden undergarments she pulled them down as well, just to tease, and also tossed them onto Wayaki once they fell off of her ankles. She couldn't help herself this was all too much fun, Lovie giggled again. Stepping away from the other two she inched towards the stairs occasionally looking back to see if Adio was following. "Is it this way..~?"

Currently equipped;
Frill
Lipgloss
Nail polish
User Image

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
RyZoM ✘-サ∆z∆Я∂-✘

Silent cries

User Image

Setting the jacket aside for now Ryzom stood and looked around the room. Before him lay nothing but inanimate objects that could not fall prey to his poisons. What use where they to him? They could not be used in any effort no matter how small or great in order to help him further his findings, let alone move towards his ultimate goal. Upon these things did he cast a scowl which envied nothing but those in his way, who now was in his way? None.

Walking over to his bed he slowly disrobed himself and tossed the blankets to the side. It would be the first time in a long time that he had allowed himself to take rest in a bed of a normal fashion let alone one that was luxurious. Casting his eyes slowly over the bed as if it were a possible enemy that he had to plan and plot on in order to find a weakness he stared down at it. Soon he sat down and even sooner he laid back.

Looking up at the ceiling which had a mirror above it to show his reflection, obviously this room was meant for something Ryzom would likely never use it for. The man smiled slowly nothing drastic, and nothing evil as he put his hands behind his head. This was his place for now, and this is where he would start his empire. The world would see an owner, not ruler but someone who owned Tokyo almost in the exact same fashion of Nobunaga Oda.

With that much like the serpent he was his mind slithered into sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A large man looked down on a younger child with crimson short locks adorning his head. The larger of the two spoke asking if the child had finished his experiment. "No father, not yet. It's become...difficult. My blood binds well with the poisons, but...no one here can." Ryzom looked down at the once living Toxic skull who was now convulsing on a table that was normally eye level for Ryzom now that he was sitting in a seat however it was at his waist.

His father laughed lightly and told him to keep searching until he found the answer. Generally his father encouraged his efforts but Ryzom used his own methods of encouragement to continue. When his father left the lab the twelve year old boy kicked the table out of anger, and rage upset, and uneasy at the fact his experimental tampering with the other body had not worked, the fool just died.

The kick caused the body to fall off into another pile. Sneering and walking over to the pile of bodies he sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "I hate you! I hate all of you!" A childish outburst but despite his sane-insanity he was still a child, and a frustrated one at that. Pacing back and forth in the lab he looked for something anything as an outlet and almost started to destroy his material. Before it got that far he sighed again and just left the lab room entirely.

Into another room he went that was empty and devoid of anything that could distract him. He did not turn on a single light and just walked to the center of the room and stood still in it's darkness. Taking a deep breath he spoke and began to relax his body and lower into a stance.

"One.Begin T'ai Chi Form.太極起式" Sliding softly into the stance he was doing this to relax himself, having learned from his father how this works he practiced in absolute darkness and silence.

"Two.Raise Hands Above Posture太極起式" Preforming the second stance Ryzom relaxed completely and continued. Each step was altered only slightly as he created his own variant of the style. After all being a scientist prodigy as he was he constantly changed things until they felt better suited for his needs. This practice generally went on for twelve hours as he would cycle through all one-hundred and eight forms a multitude of times.

✘-Location-✘ Tokyo Dome City(Personal room)

✘-Inventory-✘ Mask Off.

Left hand equipment: Unarmed
1: Index finger=> The Boil:
2: Middle finger=> Constriction
3: Ring Finger=> Rain:
4: Pinky Finger=> Hypnis:

Right hand equipment: Unarmed
1.Index finger=> Eternity:
2. Middle finger=> Pseudo
3: Ring Finger=> Obedience:
4: Pinky Finger=> Pleasure pulse

Gas mask equipped.

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
Civilian: Wayaki Tsuguru
Tech Turf - Adio's House

Wayaki was starting to hear voices the way Lovie kept going about with these event reminders. The voices he heard weren't Adio's or Lovie's at the moment but others, in the corners of his eyes he saw silhouettes in the room. Was what was this before him, this was odd. Those closet to him approached one was a gang member who was beat up and his neck was broken, so the head wasn't up straight and you could see the bulging bone through the skin. 'Are you happy? This is what you created. Because of your selfish idea's I've died. FOR WHAT! You to end up like this?' The gang member that Wayaki had hired to beat up Adio so long ago, that Adio killed.

On the roof doing the Harlem shaking violently like a body being electrocuted 'Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh..... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!' the body yelled, it was a resemblance of the victim from Hazards experiments, that Wayaki had seen during the incident that lost his arm. Suddenly the corpse exploded and oozed on to Wayaki's face. 'Oh my gosh Wayaki isn't such a superhero after all. He's just a loser. I can't believe I praised him.' the voices of woman he worked with. Hopping onto the table was Adio's cat, it seemed normal and all. But 'Hehehe whose pathetic now~ Wayakiiiii~i' the cat spoke leaping over and scratching up the males flesh wound. Lastly standing by a Shinigami or Death god, was his own image all normal. 'We deserve this, this world is nothing but s**t. Popularity is power and nothing more. We got all the power we need!' as he spoke the reaper's scythe flew across his neck cutting off the look alike head clean off the shoulders.(Note this is all in Wayaki's head)

He snapped back to reality, "I-I-I...." He stuttered in response to the liking question which made his face burn brighter. "Undressing? Wayaki can help." though he didn't have his other arm so he didn't know how hard that would be. Nor did he know he was being mocked. He gulped hard with that fingernail scratching at his neck, then Adio spoke. Looking at the rabbit ears "Your the Easter Bunny too! ouo" then Lovie's stockings came off and her panties fell on Wayaki which made him look at her. "o////u///o;;;" wasn't sure if he could take this, and just froze there on the couch with that expression.

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Lovie was driving his want meter off the charts, it looked like Wayaki was a lucky guy. But Adio could feel the suffering Wayaki was experiencing, just from this little interaction. Adio's eyes closed with a smirk "Awh no VIP Backstage passes~" Adio watched her pill off her under garments, still looking at Lovie like there was a demonstration being done for him, or a trail run before he get to actually get his hands all over the product.

Adio gave a Dayum face when she removed the last of her undergarments which meant there was nothing underneath that skirt. As she began to move toward the stairs, Adio's eyes looked at Wayaki, their new pet. "You and I are going to take the Tech over." he spoke to the broken man on the couch, before walking behind Lovie. Putting on the bunny ears just cause he was in good spirits,

"This way my Queen~"

Moving around her just a little, he reach for her hand to take and easily guide her to the bathing room. If she allowed him to take her hand. Up the stairs and to the right, entering Adio's all black room, anime posters and closet. There was a bathroom straight ahead passed the bed "Here we are, my room and the bathroom it's just ahead." Opening the door, he got her fresh towels and all. Everything was neat, because well it helped Adio think easier that way.

Equiped:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers
- M.P.S

Carrying:
-Cellphone
-Gift

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Outfit: Character picture

Adio's home / Bathroom

Lovie took it upon herself to move in front of him and do some more exploring on her own. Peeking into closets along the way she eventually found his room and turned to daintily take the towel from him. Holding it under her arm she pranced into his room and began to search through his drawers to steal some clothes for the night. Snatching a black undershirt and some shorts she held them to her chest and turned to face Adio, walking backwards into the bathroom.

"You better behave, geekboy." Lovie wiggled her tongue at him as she flicked on the light switch and closed the door with the heel of her foot. Reaching into the small hidden pocket of her skirt she unlocked the handcuffs she had closed around her thigh to rest her pistol on the countertop. Unbuttoning her uniform styled top she placed it over Frill and went to work on her skirt next. Tugging down the zipper she rolled the fabric off of her hips and stepped out of it. Going for her hidden pocket before placing the clothing on the counter top she opened the compact to send Maemi a text.

"Don't wait up for me, okay? I'm taking care of some important business.. ♥ Don't blow anything up okay?! Well.. not on our base, lol!"

Closing the phone she hopped into the shower, fiddling with the dial until the water was on and at the correct temperature.

-- Too lazy to describe washing, but she doesn't have her own soap so now she smells like Adio. Gg, now the vampires can't get her! (lol, just kidding) --

Stepping out of her steamy containment box she grabbed the towel and began to dab off her wet skin, pinching her hair into the towel when she was done to ring it out. Grabbing the stolen clothes she rolled the waistband of the shorts to stay sitting on her derrire and slipped into the undershirt. Leaving the towel ontop of her uniform she skipped out of the bathroom and hopped on the bed, sitting on her shins.

"So! What's the plan for tomorrow and our downstairs superhero?"

Currently equipped;
Frill (hidden under clothing)
Nail polish

User Image

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Background music: Fantom

Eyes looking over Lovie's figure when she took it open herself to step out in front of him, he wouldn't complain the view was just as good either way. "Careful I have no no topics in those closets." he joked when she began looking through his closets. A smile curled on his lips looking at the cloths she took out, Lovie get's his Baddest Female vote.

"I'll be waiting for you~"

He responded, lifting his left index finger to his lips and giving her a wink when she stepped into the bathroom. As she get ready for the shower, the undressing process. Adio decided to get comfortable in his own home after all. Walking passed a shelf of G-Gundam figures and some other figures from anime's in this age these were most likely collectors items. Throwing his hood off his head to let his blue hair free, he remove the hoodie throwing it into a laundry basket along with the black tank top he was wearing. Only because Adio sleeps in just shorts, shirtless with his torso bear. The bandages around his shoulder from when he was shot were more visible, the necklace with the bullet he moved around his neck, on the back of his neck a tattoo of a Skull with headphones his gang symbol. He was also pretty toned in figure do to his life style of training in Taekwondo and some other martial art styles and fighting with punks on the street. He didn't think much of it, Lovie's mature and he was just getting adjusted for home.

Pulling a desk from underneath a desk, he had a 2nd working station. The screen cutting on, multiple screens on showing places all over the house and outside. The one for the bathroom however wasn't faced at the shower and was steaming, he only glanced at it for a 2nd before looking at the main living room. Clicking a command the tv cut on to keep Wayaki distracted with powers rangers. This all of course going on while Lovie washed up, that soap would keep her from getting harassed by vampires cause it's too Fresh /lol walked into that/.

Moving his hand to a drawer near his seat, he open it removing a platinum eye patch. But not putting it on, by this time Lovie had rejoined him. Spinning in his chair to face the bed, he rested his arms on his legs letting his hands hang. "Glad you asked, well like every super hero that started off human and lived through an accident. We're going to play scientist and give him the super powers he needs." figure lightly pointing at a Megaman collectors figure. "I plan to make him into a super fighting robot, write his personality so he appreciates life and well do as his masters command." eyes closing, he sit up in his chair leaning back a little.

"The Tech's have a machine shop I can get parts from. So anything you may need I can get it for you and your girls as well. The Tech's are practically going to be mine when I'm done with them. Why not share my resources."
Truth was the Tech's were moving too slow and the leaders have gone missing. Tech's should cause more trouble living in a world where trees may even be technologically program. But their Emperor has found the time to start climbing to the thrown, any other that may spring up or past leaders that may exist were going to die first.

His eyebrows raising, he reached for the same drawer his eyepatch he hadn't put on yet was in. Out he pulled some photos "Oh yeah, speaking of robo's. Your familiar with this monument ain't you?" Tossing the photo's on the bed, they were of a life Gundam that was in Tech Skull turf, not that far away from Rainbow bridge. She could get what he was getting at.

UnEquiped:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers
- M.P.S

Carrying:
-Cellphone
-Gift -given

Hilarious Consumer

1,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
✪βŐŐĞĨĔ МĂŃ✪

↺ ωнαт ∂σєѕи'т кιℓℓ уσυ мαкєѕ уσυ ѕтяσиgєя, тнєу ѕαу ↻

Solemn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What's my name?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dream state.
"Hey-O, Stro-lo!" The young man wearing his signature white cap and Boogie Man hoodie without it's sleeves stated while leaning back with his arms open and shouting over the loud music. In his right hand he had a bottle, and in his left he was just throwing up a greeting towards the other youth that he generally hung out with. In this club he sat comfortable already drinking and beyond the point of feeling sober he found himself in good company.

"Hey-O Boog-O!" The other with a few blue bangs shouted back, a bottle in his hand as well and with his empty hand he took Boogies exchanging a quick handshake of a greeting. The two had been club hoping all night and they finally found one that fit them.

"We need to hit the dancefloor!"

"I thought we were already on it! Oh ********! I'm feeling wavy!" Jokingly swaying with the bottle in his hand he took another drink while Boogie stood up and draped an arm around him.

"Just wavy!? You're doing it wrong." Swaying a little with his friend he started to speak in an upbeat rhyme. "I'm feelin' groovy, like I'm in a movie. It's all gravy, cause I do this s**t. Daily"

The pair broke out into laughter, oh yes they were pretty far gone, but even still they headed towards the dance floor. "Alright, lets do this, show them the truth of bliss crew." A large circle had already formed full of dancers and this particular friend of Boogie's walked over to a female who was standing towards the center and handed her his bottle. "Sweets, hold this for me. Drink as much as you like, I'll be right back."

"Damn---- that was pretty slick." Boogie whispered while covering his mouth and watching his friend enter the circle. The night was just kicking off now at 2 am, thankfully this club ran late. He still couldn't believe the girl took Stro-lo's drink. What a day, what a night, what a party!

Weapons: The Twisted blade (Unarmed)
Pulse hands---Inactive.

вυт уσυ ∂σи'т киσω ѕтяєиgтн тιℓℓ уσυ ¢σмє вα¢к fяσм тнє ∂єα∂.↻

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out