< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Hilarious Consumer

1,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
✪βŐŐĞĨĔ МĂŃ✪

↺ ωнαт ∂σєѕи'т кιℓℓ уσυ мαкєѕ уσυ ѕтяσиgєя, тнєу ѕαу ↻

♪♪♪♪

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Upon arriving at the location of his leader a heavy glare fell on his face while he looked between all these idiots scaling the bridge. Then there was the name in lights on the bridge. Was he upset with Lovie, or even these guys who had done the deed for her? Not at all. He was absolutely livid with his leader...once again. It was almost just like it was before he was put down by the skulls in the past, but this time his clothing was dirty from all the candy and he had chocolate crushed all over him because of his weight and how fast he had been running.

Out of her mind...She's out of her ******** mind! The only reason he knew that woman on the bridge was his leader was because of the signals she gave off. So he went up the bridge by all the people who had been working on it not even bothering to do anything about it now, it was too late after all until he got to a standing point where he could see his so called leader eye to eye.

"Have you lost your ******** mind!? How in the hell are you just standing there while all this is going on!? Look at me! I'm covered in candy, and this bridge has a skull leaders name on it! You. You are a skull hunter, and the leader at that, look at this s**t! I mean come on! Who just lets this happen under their nose. Not to mention the cops are here! Can you really do your job a little bit better so I'm not picking up the flack?" In his frustration he somehow found a table on top of the bridge and flipped it up and over the bridge.

"AGH! For ******** sake! I was going to ask why I was even brought back but this makes it just too obvious! What were you up here doing anyway? Sauntering around with your hips swaying back and forth or something? I mean Jesus girl you're wearing a mask as it is, it's not like someone's going to find you the sexiest thing alive, they can't even see your face" For a long moment Boogie just stood there making a hand gesture towards all that was going on around her and back towards her, this gesture included a look of anger and disbelief.

"Hm? Are we doing this!? Are we?! Is this how we hunt Skulls? Letting them do whatever they want?!" His voice altered slightly becoming more high pitched and sarcastic while he spoke to her. [******** it. You know what!?" Throwing his hands up in defeat he began to walk away. " I'm going back to base, and cleaning my clothes and my body. Absurd, outlandish, ********, ridiculous."

Weapons: The Twisted blade (Sheathed in his right leg)
Pulse hands---Inactive.

вυт уσυ ∂σи'т киσω ѕтяєиgтн тιℓℓ уσυ ¢σмє вα¢к fяσм тнє ∂єα∂.↻

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Location- Taking Rainbow bridge from under the nose of the public
What the mask looks like

Adio sat on the rail under the bridge with other masked people dressed like him all sitting around. He allowed for the surface activity on the bridge to die a little bit, before he left. He was sitting in the direction Candy Skull's territory was located. Just enjoying the show of something he so easily took. This was just the start of things, living in this day in age, a true Tech can steal whatever he or she wanted from anyone without breaking a sweat. "Hope she enjoys her new bridge." Adio said to himself. Now to send police and rival gang members into confusion. But that will happen in time.

Hearing that cell phone going 'AYO I'm tired of using Technology' a ring tone that seemed fitting for this relationship. Now this line was indeed encrypt, anyone trying to hack into it would get nothing but a little girls giggle as a response and their systems would become infected with a data deleting virus. Adio did set this up for when he left the Candy Shop. Pulling the cell out he opened it up with a simply flick of the wrist reading the text. "Heh she could say that." texting her back he opened a box of nerds and popped it back to fill his mouth up with candy.

Text-
To: Lovie

Heh, I was busy taking this Candy Bridge for my dear Lovie~. It's like a sweet fantasy, we could start a new phase wish a sweet girl like you was right here in front of me <3

Was Adio's text message to that candy girl. Closing the phone slowly till it clicked, "She'll have me screaming Ayooooh." eating his nerds, he wasn't going to head home yet. This was fun, he turned that tone back on for a little bit. Best thing Adio was going to make an a** of everyone who got in his way.

Equiped:
- Nano Knucklers <hidden>
- Astro Rollers <unequiped>
- Gun
- Smiling Skull mask

Carrying:
-Cellphone

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

☽Ophelia☾

✩✫ ╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗✩✫

Ophelia had just passed the border between territories when her phone buzzed. She read the message with a smile, not responding to it since she would be back in no time at all. She still needed to share some of the other unfortunate news with Viv, plus, a new boy? Well, they were always quite a bit of fun. She wondered if it was the one Vivian had talked to about sales of clothing, at least, that was what Ophelia thought they were talking about. Stepping through the door of the club, she noticed the man from the vampire skulls she had seen earlier that day was still there. Her eyes slid over him, taking in his sliver hair and predator-like stature. Reaching the elevator, it didn't take Ophelia long to reach Viv's room. Knowing al the codes helped of course, not many people with their own gang even knew the access codes to the higher levels, which included Vivian's room. Stepping in, Ophelia shook out her hair and grinned, pouncing on the bed next to her leader and wrapping her in a hug. "Hey there Lovie Love. How goes it?" She flipped onto her back, slipping a life saver into her mouth as she studied Viv.

✩✫ ╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝ ✩✫
Inventory:
~Knives
~Plasma claws
~Poisons

Hilarious Smoker

7,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Voter 100
Pestilence
User Image
Breathing level:Normal
Pollution level: High
Pestilence smiled as his brother walked into the room. "A......present dear......brother.........." said the skinny man spinning in his chair. He watched as his older brother took control of the man. Pestilence growled aiming the pistol at the man not fully sure if he was controlled.Pestilence snatching it out of the owners hand. Pestilence blankly stared at it. He then watched his brother as he told everyone what to do.

After Hazard ended his speech pestilence shot up and with a psychotic laugh" Yes......brother....." he aims the pistol sideways at two of the men. Pestilence burst into laughter as he fired two rounds into each one in the head and other in the heart. Pestilence was very accurate with weapons as he use to shoot rats in the long tunnels of the sewer. He put the pistol on the table and walked over to his brother.

Pestilence stood behind Hazard looking threw the window as the other men dragged the dead bodies out of the room. " Yes brother........the city will.......crumble at........our hands......." he put his hand up and turned it into a fist." We will.........crush everyone........in our..........way......."pestilence laughs looking over" what.....is our......next.....plan brother........." his red eyes glowed like the sun."Might i suggest......taking over.......... Bunkyo-ku.......to start our revolution.......of toxic.........desires........." He smiled putting his rifle on his shoulder, and looks down at the people running around like ants.

Innovatory ∝╬══→
1x Bolt Action rifle
1x backpack
2x Bullet belts of toxic rounds 20 round one 18 rounds other
1x Clasped Staff of poison
2x Poison X Grenades

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Current outfit

HQ, her living unit

Vivian leaned to the side as her door opened she peaked from her halographic screen for just a moment. Seeing Ophelia she scooted over on her bed so her cat girl could have room to lay down.

To: Adio

You're just too sweet (≧∇≦) , and that's why I like nerds so much kekkekeke.. I'ma check the news, I wanna seeeeeee!

Lovie sent the message and quickly closed her compact phone tossing her arms around her co-leader.

"It goes great! and how about you, did you have an exciting day?" She waited for a moment then started to giggle. "I have a couple of things to show you.. Ooohh.. one will probably be on the news and the other is those cute shoes I told you about.. Maybe I can even get them mass produced for the rest of our candy girls." Lovie brushed her cheek against Ophelia's forehead with a silly smile.

"Mmm, let's see.. where did i put that remote.." Her hands fumbled around on the bed. Brushing over Ophelia's butt she grinned, "Oh here--.. No, just dat a**." Giggling again she discovered the remote beneath her pillows. Powering her tv system on her room darkened and the ceiling became illuminated as the cieling above her bed turned out to be a screen. Fluffing the pillows beneath 'Philly and herself she called out, "Tokyo news" and it flipped to the correct channel.. And right there was her beautiful glowing bridge.

"...!! See, look! Heheheehe... Yup, Lovie dovie has a new friend indeed." The girl squealed and squirmed against the panther hybrid. "Its so beautiful....! And that's why it's ours now, hehee..~ I know its a little obscure and out of the way.. but I couldn't resist... I wonder how that turf war is going to end now.." Her expression was so devilish as she fidgeted, wiggled and squirmed in the bed beside her friend.

"'Phily, do you have any thoughts on it?"

Currently equipped;
Nail polish
User Image

Hilarious Consumer

1,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
✪βŐŐĞĨĔ МĂŃ✪

↺ ωнαт ∂σєѕи'т кιℓℓ уσυ мαкєѕ уσυ ѕтяσиgєя, тнєу ѕαу ↻

♪♪♪♪

This was a man so livid that his processor was threatening to overheat. The synthetic skin on his body was literally becoming more hot and abrasive against his clothing, the fact he was turning red was literally due to his body heating up. Boogie shook his head over and over again, and decided not to even go back to HQ. If that goofy leader of his wanted to contact him she knew exactly how to do so.

He began to walk wildly not knowing where to go, but ended up finding himself after a long walk on the side of town with club Euphoria. Not going there right away he went and purchased a hotel room near by an got cleaned up. There was no point in going somewhere with candy and chocolate all over his body. So when he stepped back out he was crisp but still pissed as all hell.

Boogie made his way to the front door of Euphoria where a bouncer gave him an odd look, a look he returned before he was let in. Making his way directly to the bar he sat down and began to tap his fingers on the bar top rapidly. Twisting on the stool, looking out at the dance floor he turned away with an angry sigh and said nothing. Turning back to the bar he lifted both hands and pointed at the bartender with all fingers forward. "You know what?! Do you have a VIP room or something where I can just drink, and watch some hot girl dance in front of me? I mean I'll pay for whatever the cost is I don't give a s**t, but that's what I'm wanting to see right now. A drink in my hand and a girl either on my lap dancing or on a pole. After this ******** day, you wouldn't believe. " Frustrated, he wasn't thinking straight and Boogie was reverting back to his more human ways from the past. No less, none of that mattered to him right now, he wanted some hard liqour and eye-candy. That's it, nothing more and hopefully nothing less.

After his hand gestures and words he waited for a response as patiently as he possibly could. Boogie Man had no plans of getting too far from this place after the night was all said and done, which is why he bought a hotel room for the night. ******** idiot leader...this is what caused his arguement with the leader in the past, or something similar he couldn't really remember what it was about, just it happening. Hell he couldn't even remember his real name, they made sure of that.

Weapons: The Twisted blade (Sheathed in his right leg)
Pulse hands---Inactive.

вυт уσυ ∂σи'т киσω ѕтяєиgтн тιℓℓ уσυ ¢σмє вα¢к fяσм тнє ∂єα∂.↻
User Image

I'm Azreal as Hell can be

~Ṕℯℯḱ ℬøø

User Image
xx Primary Information Loading....

XXX| Health | ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
XXX| Accent | Innocent Girl Deadly Woman
XXX| Wearing | This Hunter Gear Nothing
XXX| Location | Unknown ???
XXX| Post Theme | Click None
XXX| Accompanied By | No one Unknown woman
XXX| Weapons and Equipment | None Bracers, Gravi-Boots, Whip, and Reaper

xx Weapon Information Loading....

XXX| Whip Health | ●●●●●●●●●
XXX| Reaper Ammo | ●●●●●●●●●
XXX| Bracers Health | ●●●●●●●●●

What's the matter?
Cat got your tongue?XXX
User Image

My member acted on my orders, he was doing as he was told. As you most likely already know loyalty is the most valuable asset anyone can have.”

The answer was put into the air, causing the woman to agree almost instantly. ”And the most rare.” she added. Not before long, the male was already readying himself to get out of sight. Emerald eyes mused, locking on to his movements until he blended into the shadows of the night. ”Oh we will be meeting fairly soon.” she cooed, smiling under the dark veil that hid her identity from most of the world.

Footsteps took her attention away from the howling sirens. Body went into a crouch as eyes closed to count how many footsteps were taken. It had to be a whole group headed her way. A large one at that. One below and one on her plane. The devil’s eyes opened in the direction of the oncoming crowd before everything went dark. Lights from police vehicles painted the bridge in splotches. Slowly but surely, the hunter’s eyes adjusted to the darkness. Foreign objects were tossed into the air and she acted on instinct. She swatted them away from her face as other small bead-feeling things hit her arms and shoulders. A black coil found the perpetrator’s neck that had foolishly thrown unknown things at her. The bag of treats splashed onto the floor as the male struggled to breath, tugging at the fiendish cord. She stood on the bridge floor, not amused at the figure’s pathetic attempt to break from her whip’s hold. The witch reeled him into her grasp, holding him in a headlock while the material snaked tighter around the skin. Her voice hissed against his ear, so low that even her words didn’t touch her ears.

There were gasping noises as he fell into her because of loss of balance and fear. Was money really worth this? As promised, she loosened the whip just enough for him to speak, or rather to... stutter and heave. “I-I I and the others were asked to do this. I-I I don’t know who it was. They had a mask over their face.” As the male explained more in detail, he was interrupted by a beeping noise.

Her eyes shot towards her watch before she pulled off his smiling skull mask. ”Is this truly all you know?”

He nodded and groaned. “Ye-yes! I swear!”

”Be gone then.” the hunter stated, pushing him roughly in front of her, which made the whip unravel from his throat. His hands went to his neck to feel the sore rings wrapping around his neck. The dirty faced male grinned with glee as he believed he had cheated death. But that grin soon froze on his face as did every other feature. Dark liquid stained his fingers and rolled off his hands. It was at that moment he had realized that death was laughing behind his back. And as he turned his head to catch a glimpse of his killer, his head slid complete off and toppled onto the floor. A green acidic glow covered her once onyx colored whip, boiling the blood from its material as if it were dirty. ”Answer.” she said nonchalantly to the gadget on her wrist.

A familiar voice chimed right after, “Did Boogie find you yet?”

"Have you lost your ******** mind!? How in the hell are you just standing there while all this is going on!? Look at me! I'm covered in candy, and this bridge has a skull leaders name on it! You. You are a skull hunter, and the leader at that, look at this s**t! –“

Found.

A brow of her’s raised at his bickering. Honestly, was the boy this hotheaded? Hmm… By his angry ranting, that question was instantly answered. The Skull Hunter didn’t let the foul mouthed android get under her skin. She knew what she was doing. Sometimes fighting wasn’t the answer. In this situation it was obvious that these people were puppets. She would be wasting her time killing every single one. And by that time, the real one behind it would have a chance to flee and never be discovered.

” Hm? Are we doing this!? Are we?! Is this how we hunt Skulls? Letting them do whatever they want?!"

As she listened to Boogie, she grew more and more irritated yet her façade stayed like that of a doll; completely and utterly unaffected. Her whip reverted back to its natural look by the switch on the handle. es the lights were unattractive. But what was she to do? She was not so tech savvy as the Tech Skulls nor this mysterious person to make the bridge back to what it was originally. Finding this whole conversation a waste of time after he flipped over a random table, she began winding the thick wire up in her hands delicately, paying more attention to her weapon. Perhaps he was right in this case. She should at least make this something short-lived.

So once Boogie decided to storm away like an angry child, she unleashed her weapon yet again. This time for something more deadly. Lights began changing different colors on the bridge while flickering on and off wildly. It seemed as if it was going Wonderland crazy. Her whip, lime lighted once more, was caught in the lights, sending out waves of energy from itself to the wire it was hooked on. “Yo-you let him say that to you?” the voice rang out from her watch after things went partly silent on the leader’s end.

”I haven’t time for foolishness. I have something here I want you to analyze for DNA. We may not get any matches from hacking the police department files but if we come across it again, we will have our bridge culprit. That is if there is any.” she ordered before looking back to the headless body. ”And…” Thump. Thump. Ccccrrrunch! Her boot lifted from the homeless man’s hand. Blood dripped from her heel and she leaned over to pick up the index finger that she nastily severed from the corpse’s body. ”I am leaving some DNA of what not to look for.” she stated, dropping the finger in the hat-mask before closing it up with one of her hands. ”Send Taki to retrieve it on top of the daycare roof near the bridge and keep an eye on Boogie’s whereabouts. I don’t want him doing so many stupid things in one night.”

The whip of her’s fell to the ground, steam emitting from its battered and shorted out state. Though the thing was useless now, she was not going to leave it for the cops to find. To them, the hunters were just a myth on the street now. She needn’t them to get any clues that they were back in business.

Calmly she walked on the dark bridge, evading possible after kicking the body into the water and picking up the smiling head by the long black bangs. ”And one more thing.” The head was held in one of her hands while the other twisted so that the watch could face it. ”Picture. Send.” A blue light flashed from her device then she lowered her arm. ”Intercept the news feed and put that on for those who missed the light show.” The call was then and the witch grinned up at the helicopter whose camera man was still rolling. Instead of pretty colors, the television screen would show a distorted face with the lips peeled back into a grin.

Casually she walked through the people who were wondering what happened to the lights. The head was then tossed into a female’s bag of candy but before she could scream, her mouth was covered by the sinister woman’s hand pressing against the fabric of her mask. ”Shh…. We wouldn’t want you to end up like your friend, do we?” The girl’s head shook in quick agreement. ”Good. Now come with me.” And they both disappeared into the night.

I'm coming for you
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

Ї $℮℮ Ẏ◎υ~

::Out Of Control::

Dangerous Seeker

User Image

Tenko ran back to HQ. His mind racing with all that just happened. Going in he walked silently passed all the empty desk and to the elevator. Scanning himself in and going down to the main room he walked in and sat on the couch. Groaning he leaned back.

”Computer, bring up the schematics of the rainbow bridge and the layout of the territories.” Almost instantaneously two holograms popped up in front of him. 3D layouts of what he just asked for.”Now bring up the security footage starting from 2 hours ago” Looking over it his teeth started to grind as he watched the 3d hologram. He started to weed out the wolves from the sheep. Turned out that the ring leader was most likely one of 5 identically dressed people. But even then he wouldn't be able to tell for sure.

”So your smart...” Looking over the footage he watched as the woman figure that he was just recently face to face with decapitated a man and then put a picture on display on the screens over the news feed. Cocking an eyebrow he ran a metallic hand through onyx hair. Standing up he moved to the counter at the kitchen and placed his hand on the top. The holograms moved over to its surface almost instantly.

Looking at the end result, candy strewn about. Lights everywhere. A vein in Tenkos forehead could be seen angrily throbbing ”So the candy skulls wanna come and take a trip to Tech turf. Well lets just show them who there dealing with... Computer lock Hq down until I'm back. No one in or out.” Getting up he took off his jacket. And went to the elevator and scanned himself in once again. This time he pressed another button that required a retinal scan, and the elevator started to go down more. When it opened there was a largish room with a chair in the middle. Walking over and sitting in it he reached back and plugged a jack into the back of his neck. Soon the room lit up.

Tenko had just plugged himself into a network. He wasn't fully part of the network. Just enough to operate faster and work on multiple things at the same time. He pretty much jacked the augmented part of his body to a super computer and was using the human part to control it. Making himself into a true AI so to speak.

”Rainbow bridge power grid.” The chair leaned back and Tenko grabbed the arm rest. ”shut down power, access emergency broadcast station, hack cellphone tower and corresponding satellites” In about ten seconds the power to the bridge and about 20 yards surrounding the bridge would shut down. Leaving it in the darkened state it was earlier. ”Send Tech message” Any one who had a phone a electronic device A screen or tv of some sort would be seeing or hearing the message he was about to send everywhere in Tokyo.

If they had a screen or a t.v they would see a tech skull logo pop up and start talking. If they just had a phone it would just play the audio of a distorted voice. ” Do not toil in Tech territory, make no mistake of who controls this area. If you want a turf war then we will see you on the street!” the connection quickly closed still leaving the power on rainbow bridge out. Tenko leaned back up in the chair. And pulled the jack from his neck. The room went dark once again. Drained physically, and mentally he wearily walked to the elevator and took it back up to the previous room.

Walking to his room he fell on the bed closing his eyes he started to drift in and out of conscience. ”When I wake we will see what there answers are” and then he was off to rest, to regain some of the energy he just expelled.

Equipment:
Two Power swords
2 frag grenades
2 emp grenades
Semi automatic pistol

With: No one

Original Werewolf

6,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Kenji Roki

For my Famiy you'll die

Kenji was near Rainbow Bridge when the random broadcast appeared. He was in a bar planning his expansion. The broadcast was obviously done by the Tech Skulls since it was there logo that popped up and started talking. Even people's cellphones had the message. A turf war was about to go underway unless the gang opposing the Tech Skull's were cowards. This meant little for Kenji but if a turf war happened on the streets both sides would be oblivious to their HQs. Kenji did want new territory and the HQs of opposing gangs would be perfect. The bad thing was he didn't know if people knew he was back. This meant he had to stear clear of the turf war just in case someone noticed him.
The broadcast probably had something to do with the glowing bridge, Kenji wanted to check it out but was feeling a bit peckish. A bar happened to be around so he decided to stop in. Maybe just for alittle while Kenji would spy on the war and see just who the Tech skulls were addressing. It had to been someone smart if they managed to occupy one of the Tech Skull's territories. This meant the rest would go on lock down. It also meant if Kenji wanted to take thier base he had have to come in hard. Kenji wasn't a genius but he did have brute strength and sometimes that overcame geniusness.

Item(s): Hades, Hell Gun

For the Gang I'll live

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

☽Ophelia☾

Ophelia stuck her tongue out playfully as a hand grazed her a** before turning to watch the TV. Vivian had outdone herself with this one, though, the insanity level had to be considerably higher as well. It was a beautiful sight and Ophelia wondered just how Lovie did it, making men fall to their knees in front of her. Not that she couldn't do the same, it just took more effort. Especially since men tended to be more intimidated by Ophelia. It was something about the look in her eyes that told them not to mess with her. Stretching like a cat, she gave a devilish smile to her friend. "Now, where in the world do you go finding these guys? And is he taking us to Disneyland or not?" Her laugh was soft but infectious. "As for the turf war, my guess is that the Tech's will defend their territory easily without much trouble. They have been vamping up on members and weapons lately." Her thoughts turned to the other news she had to share as the news changed to Tokyo Dome. There was something going down there, but the news caster had little information. In the background people ran and seemed on the verge of creating a mass hysteria mob. "Ah, I do have more secrets to share, but first...show me those shoes!" They had to be killer cute of Viv wanted to share them with the rest of the Candy Skulls.

Inventory:
~Knives
~Poisons

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
✘-サ∆z∆Я∂-✘

Silent cries

He was one to stay calm during the most intense situations but as his brother laughed and the shots were fired he could not help but to express a certain glee.After all men were dying at his feet and it was all to their wishes. Turning to face the bodies before they were taken away he walked to the male who was shot in the head and developed an idea. Taking the suit jacket and undershirt as they were free of blood he folded them and placed them on the conference table. Waving the others on to leave they pulled the bodies out.

A man to his left called the police and it went as followed.

"We had a break in here at Toky Dome City hotel, two men tried to take over while a business partner came to seal a deal in ownership. The men were shot, and killed...I don't know if anyone was hurt downstairs, but please these bodies are disturbing our business deal, and I need this mess cleaned up. I can't have this break my business deal." Like a real business man he came across like he did not care about the people at all, and was only concerned about sealing this deal he had with a large investor.

With that done Hazard gave the man a slow nod and looked back out of the window to see the press down at floor level recording everything that they could see. Hazard became readily aware that this was going to be a long night, but things had to go properly if he wanted it to work out exactly how he wished for it to. " Pestilence, you make a worthy suggestion, but when you take Bunkyo-ku, make sure it's known who has done it and who it belongs to." Hazard was slowly taking out the tubing in his arms, attached to the gloves along with the gloves entirely.

When he took off his right glove he opened the wrist band and pulled the chemical mixture from it that led to Obedience, with his blood mixed on it to produce the poison. Pulling it into view he spoke to his brother calmly. "When you do leave this building brother, have one of these men take you to their water source that feeds to not only the hotel, but the amusement park and the dome. Place this inside of it and all the workers will systematically become out slaves." After handing this to his brother he finished taking off his equipment and moved to the table where the undershirt and suit jacket rested.

Slowly but surely putting them on Hazard finally took off his mask. Under his unlike his brother he looked rather normal, a young man who did not seem to have a scar on his face despite the fact the rest of his body was riddled with them. Red hair cascaded against a section of it and he buttoned up this suit and undershirt. It all matched and he looked proper. His red eyes hiding a malicious secret. "I have press to entertain. The new figure head of Tokyo Dome City must greet them, but don't worry anyone who doesn't like our rule...you can speak with personally." Now it was hard for him not to laugh but he kept it under control for the most part.

Hazard walked to the CEO and had him follow him out and down the stairs. The two men did not walk out casually they came out trying to avoid being trampled just like regular people and when the two suits were seen coming out the pressed rushed them.

"Mr.Phleming! Mr. Phleming, what seems to be going on here?! All of these people are running about scared, what happened? Do you have any answers for us?"The reporter asked the American owner of Tokyo Dome City who smiled and laughed softly

"Well we had two hot shots come in and try to hold us at gun point. They wanted all we had to offer, and you know what they just might have gotten it if one of Tokyo's own did not step in and help us, but to make matters even better this young man" Mr.Phleming said while gesturing with an open palm towards Hazard "Is not only the one we are signing the company over to, but the one who saved our lives. See I figured it would be time for Tokyo Dome City to be ran by a Native of Tokyo. Who else would know what the people wanted than one of the people? So on this night where things seemed to have gone terrible wrong I would rather the footage show, and the good people of Tokyo see me sign over Tokyo Dome City over to this young gentleman." Extending his hand he waited for Hazards to shake and confirm the deal on camera.

"That's amazing! One of Tokyo's own! It's a pleasure to meet you sir, and you sound like an extraordinary guy, but what may I ask is your name?" She waited with baited breath getting the scoop of a life time.

"Trust me the pleasure in this case is all mine. I get to return Tokyo Dome City, to the inhabitants of Tokyo like it should be done." He said while shaking Mr.Phlemings hand and giving him a small smile. "No offense of course, you ran it great, but I've got a few revolutionary ideas that will cause people to come back like an addiction, but I digress. I am Ryzom, just that will be fine. I'm not above anyone to be called Mr, or even Sir." He could put on a good show and he would do so for as long as he needed, but this man was extremely dangerous. "Now if you will excuse me I have to get things started."

Pulling his phone back out of his pocket he slid his finger along the screen to unlock it, put in the code and called Pestilence who was either still in the office or making his way to do his work in Bunkyo-ku. " Keep me informed about all the fun we have planned for everyone here in the new Tokyo Dome City. I can't wait to hear what you have planned!" Again he came across like a normal high up suit at the time, just one that cared about the people. He did care about his tools that he was going to use to take over this place so that he and his brother could get all they wanted but nothing more.

As for giving out his name, Hazard did not think anyone would even remember his real name after how long he had been away, along with his brother. Not to mention when the gang was fully functional his father ran it. Now the brothers ran it, of course back then they were a big part of it and did more for it than their father but it was still hard for him to believe someone would pick up that name being part of the Toxic skulls, but they would soon enough.

Hazard re-entered the building and went back up to the office where he began to casually stash away his gloves and mask.

✘-Location-✘ Tokyo Dome City

✘-Inventory-✘ Currently Unarmed.

Left hand equipment:
1: Index finger=> The Boil:
2: Middle finger=> Constriction
3: Ring Finger=> Rain:
4: Pinky Finger=> Hypnis:

Right hand equipment:
1.Index finger=> Eternity:
2. Middle finger=> Pseudo
3: Ring Finger=> Obedience:
4: Pinky Finger=> Pleasure pulse

Gas mask equipped.

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Hytoki Shuma

Hytoki seemed as if he was dirt as pretty much everyone ran off in a different direction, One of them jumping off of the bridge after the strange man told him that the scenery spoke for itself. Hytoki heard the sirens reaching the bridge as everyone split, so it was time for them to split as well, grabbing the collar of the remaining punishers neck he was guiding him off the bridge back to their territory. Just as they were close to the end there were people handing out candy and walking with skull masks accross the bridge. "Keep your head down and keep walking." Hytoki told the member as they got off the bridge back to their part.

When they got to the door of the of hideout Hytoki opened it then threw him in, as Hytoki closed the door from beind him he started to yell loud enough so every member there could hear him. "You ******** idiot! You almost got yourself killed and you got another one killed! and by gear heads to boot!" he said kicking the member on the floor "What happened? What went wrong?" he yelled his face turning red like a ripe tomato.

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Location- Taking Rainbow bridge from under the nose of the public : ((( d-_-b )))
What the mask looks like

Adio eating nerds as everyone remembered their parts for the play. Those who forgot their parts will be kicked out the play eventually. Now the random masked people were being taking out on the surface. Adio didn't care, those lives were innocent only doing what they needed to survive. Those who didn't make it oh well. Human's beings in a mob, whats a mob to king, whats a king to a god, whats a god to no believer who don't believe in anything. Adio was a none believer, survival of the fittest which didn't mean muscle all the time, in society it's hussel hussel your either have been or a has been.

Now someone was trying to undo Adio's work of the bridge. If they had moved faster they probably would have been more successful. Tenko turning himself into an AI put himself in danger, first thing he would see when entering the power grid, of this power gird was severed from the city. If not this all would of been meaningless, so Candy ads would hit him 800 hundred at a time and multiply these ads from across from history.

Now Adio knew how to program and program viruses was a special thing. The next thing Tenko would run into was the Umpa Lumpa dubstep which would start to download it's self into his computer system and copy if he didn't remove himself from this process. The next line of virus defense were Nerd cartoon characters rushing and crowding him slowing him down. The layout of the bridge would reset it's self and turn into wanka's hat.

Because of the attempt to send a message across cellphones and what not. that meant he'd have to run into the phone Adio encrypted. So children giggles would echo around him, and his hardware would begin to delete rapidly. This was mentioned that the encryption was done when Adio left the Candy Club. So as long as he was in this, he put himself at risk. One would be smart enough to make sure that the Tech Skulls would have a hard time hacking something if you were going to do it on their turf. In the end there's no point trying to claim a domain you've lost in war it will only lead to further defeat. Best thing is to asses the situation and figure out a proper come back.

Text-
To: Lovie
I'm flattered but your the only sweet thing in this city. I'll be seeing you partner <3

Adio replied getting up, looking to the others with the mask around him. They were waiting for something weren't they. Adio had remembered and made sure to bring one of the special ones with him. Walking up to them, he swiftly jag them in the throat electrocuting them. He threw the others money and food. With the one he had "Enjoy the payment for the help." Wrapping his arm around the one he electrocuted. He simply dive backwards with them, and the next thing he knew they were going for a swim. "I need a pawn to give to king as cover up." Which was the only reason he brought that one with him. To use as the one behind it and cover his own footprints up. Anyone ask what he was doing out, he simply saw the news and heard the street commotion.

No one would even figure it was Adio... And so Adio would begin to swim with his decoy toward the shore to set up a delivery to HQ. Maybe even get rewarded maybe. For the other people in the mob, he'll leave them to the police or whoever wanted it to mess around.

Equiped:
- Nano Knucklers <hidden>
- Astro Rollers <unequiped>
- Gun
- Smiling Skull mask

Carrying:
-Cellphone
-A smiling mask

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Current outfit

HQ, her living unit

"Actually.." A larger smile curled her lips. "This one found me, I just got him hooked on this candy like it was phonics."

Disneyland.. Ohhh-crap.

"Oh uhm.. I meant to find a couple at the club tonight.. but this hunter guy, probably.. sort of scared them off, he was all over me like he was my boyfriend or something. Makes things a little difficult.. B-but..! I have errands to run tomorrow so rest assured, we're still going."

The broadcast had shifted from Adio's display to a rather... interesting picture, then the situation at the dome.

"'Phily don't be concerned, we'll just do the same and start with our Lolipops." She said in a low tone while her index finger curled into the other woman's dark hair. Pulling away fast she sat up abruptly, throwing her hands down between the space between them to support her weight.

"Secrets?!" She shouted, intrigued. "That's just a tease.. Well, anyway those shoes.." Lovie started as she crawled off towards the edge of her bed and leaned down with half of her body dangling off the high-rise while she grabbed the box. Pulling the object on the top surface of the bed she peeled off the lid slowly pulling out the adorable modified gun-heel.

"The thing is, its a prototype and the firing mechanism is based off pressure. Basically, a kick will fire. There's more techincal stuff, but who cares they're ******** cute, right?! I'm looking into getting new styles and colors if they work out too. We just need a target practice to try them out.." These good girls were certainly doing bad things.

"Now, about those secrets.. What could 'Phily be hiding from me, I wonder..?" Vivian bounced from side to side on her bed. She only paused as her compact phone lit into various colors signalling a text message.

Opening up the halographic screen everything would be visible to Ophelia, she had no intentions on hiding anything.

To: Adio

"Hope it's soon, I still owe you a little something "

The bartender leaned back as an initial reaction then started to laugh.

"Baby this isn't a strip club.. But, how about you buy one of these fine ladies a drink and talk sweet to her? I bet you can get that dance. And there's no harm in trying, atleast you'll have a drink out of it. I'll tell you what, give it a try and if it doesn't work out I'll try to get one of the waitress' to humor you." With that she made him a vanilla vodka coke float.

Currently equipped;
Nail polish
User Image

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

☽Ophelia☾

Ophelia sat up indian style on the bed, her gaze following Viv's every move. She already knew they would have things under control. Lovie always did. "No worries there, we have plenty of men in an endless sea to choose from." She tilted her head gave a smile, only ever being this cute in front of Lovie. "Though how annoying....hunters really need to learn there place." She pouted a bit before catching sight of the shoes. They were perfect, and Ophelia couldn't wait to try them out, maybe in a royal violet or a peacock blue. "Viv, those are just orgasmic. How in the world do you find these things?" Her delicate fingers trailed over the heels, already observing the gears that would create the perfect combination of mechanics to make them work. They certainly would be needing some target practice. Perhaps on some of those gangs who thought they could stroll onto Candy territory. Licking her lips, she glanced at the text, not really bothering to read it since it was just Lovie's new toy, before beginning. "See what is going on with the news? While I was out, there was a rather odd happening with a car moving in that direction. It's fumes killed were killing whatever they touched. As in, they were more than just pollution, they were toxic. She grinned, only implying what they both knew to be nearly impossible. But if it did happen to be true, a new war might just break out soon. Which meant all the more fun for them.

Inventory:
~Knives
~Poisons

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items