<< < 1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 >

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Toxic Agent: Trailing Lovie, and Adio.
User Image

Pulling the pocky from his mouth Agent sighed as he spoke into the phone. "That seems pretty ******** obvious don't you think?" He was talking to another worker inside the dome who was relaying the message that Hazard wanted the girl and her group followed. It was just stupid in Agent's mind that the other worker believed he had to inform him as to who he needed to follow. The people would be pretty obvious from this stand point. Granted he was not near the entrance or the building they were at Agent was across the street but if they were wanting to make a clean get away lugging a one armed man around with bones protruding from it's upper body was not exactly discrete. "Yeah whatever I'm on it." Idiots if they think I'm using my car for this though.

Due to his location while they were all getting in the car he had enough time to get his second set of keys from his pocket and walk over to the cars Hazard had acquired from the previous owners of this establishment. After all the cars were there for the taking. This particular Agent knew he was going to be told to do something like this eventually due to the fact he had all the keys. Now he could have picked the one that was the fastest or that stood out the most but that was the problem it stood out far too much so he wasn't going to go with the impressive Italian import. Granted it would be hard to get away from but this wasn't a chasing mission. If he was going to do this he had to do it right.

Deciding on the trowback Eclipse he got in the slick silver car and locked the doors as he started up the engine he watched them start going, but did not move directly. At least the car didn't. He leaned forward and looked from left to right before pulling out of the parking lot, because of course that's the safe thing to do. What he was really doing was seeing what road they were heading down. Because of Tokyo's build there were many four way stops, and lights so they would have no choice but to stop soon.

Smart.

Going in reverse he casually pulled out of the lot and moved into another lot since it connected to the road. What he was doing was not following directly behind them, not yet. This looked completely legitimized because it appeared like he was just taking a short cut to a cross road that bled out into the main road, and when he got to that road he turned onto it and stopped at the light. By this time their car should have been pulling forward at said light as well. Since it was on auto-pilot it would have either stopped at the red light or kept driving on a green. He had put it so that he was on the side of the road where he could turn on a red regardless so if it was green for them he would let them pass and pull out behind them very easily and keep driving. He did not pull up close to them at all just far enough to keep them in sight nothing more nothing less so he was actually pretty far away from them but as far as cars are concerned and his eye sight that wasn't a bad deal.

Now there were a few things to consider with this. Namely they had no real reason to think they would be followed after completing this deal. She just made a deal with the ruler of Toxics so why would she have anything to fear from him? It would be a lucrative business transaction. In addition to this he was not being suspicious at all, on top of that the count of cars on the road were pretty high so his car being singled out was beyond unrealistic. Furthermore he wasn't close enough behind them for them to notice he was even going in the same direction. To be honest he kept switching lanes and letting others pass so it could seem more real that he was just a traveling person. Nor did he have some sort of suit on to lable him as anything he was dressed rather casually. Including a scarf around his neck. Nothing stood out about him, he was a nobody.

In addition to all that Agent wasn't aware of this but the car was on Auto-pilot meaning the driver was obviously busy doing something else other than concentrating on driving so the likelihood of him even noticing any of the cars on the road let alone noticing the same one was there was very low. This was pretty well thought through for an Agent. Perhaps he might do this more often. If he lives.

Possibility of becoming an actual substantial part of Toxic 0%
Death probability 40%

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
'Ruxaki Yu'
Gang/Rank: Leader Of The Fire Skulls
Theme:Sent To Destroy
Turf Location: Marunouchi The Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum
Character Location: kabukicho shinjuku tokyo japan the Japanese Red Light District: Eibsu

User Image

Stepping into the gentlemen's bar, the fire skull strolled as any normal person would. Not sure if anyone here new whom he was exactly, though words in the street often get around thanks to street ears. Inside there were guys from low lives to businessmen having meetings and watching some of the show girls dancing, taking a glance over at the poles. He pretended that was what he came in here for, taking a seat at the bar and turning in his chair so he could look at the open view. "Yo bartender line me up some sake shots." snapping his fingers he slapped the counter leaving some cash, not that it would matter where they all were going. He glanced out the corner of his eyes when the bartender grabbed the bottles off the shelf, and went for the cups.

In this time frame of them going for the cups, The Fire Skull leader pulled some of his explosive puddy out of a container throwing it over his shoulder in the space where the bottles belonged. When the bartender came, Ruxaki spun around in his chair with his arm hitting bottle out the bartenders hand after they were full. "Oh my sorry about that." this was a ploy so that the bottles wouldn't be placed back on the shelf. "Here let me get that for you, really sorry about that." he pulled more cash out setting it on the counter to pay for the bottles, this would also cause the man to have to go to the back and get more to replace. As they started to walk, Ruxaki quickly took a shot from the shot glass. Looking around the room, he kinda drew a little attention to himself only to come off as a drunk or a loser.

Getting up he whistled, walking toward the bathroom except going off into the backroom the bartender went quickly. Inside he moved slowly taking the shackles he often wore around his wrist, withdrawing them and stretching them out so the metal would make a pop noise. Before his prey would notice him, that cold metal flung over the man coiling around their neck. Crossing the chain Ruxaki strangled his target, lifting his right leg and kicking the man in the small of the back as he pulled. The sound of bones popping and the guy going down, following Ruxaki dragged the body stripping them of their cloths and rolled the body underneath the selves placing boxes in front of them. Placing a new container of puddy by the storage supply of sake. Whistling as he changed clothes into the bartender, he walked out with a new bottle of sake.

Taking the money he set out to begin with, he opened the cash register taking what money was made. Those well dressed guys having fun, he wanted to get them a drink. Whistling the tune that was stuck in his head, he began to pour drinks into cups. Dropping ice cubes in the cups with more of his puddy being the color of the alcohol the puddy would go unnoticed. Motioning one of the girls to come over here so he could set everything into motion. The business was his primary target, and anyone of importance that would get caught in this could blame the Punisher Skull's sparking business and uneasy trust amongst the ones in their turf. No doubt the R1's would get mixed up in this also, making it even more of a problem for the gangs that roam around this area, seeing as to how those walking mechanical soldiers would monitor this area harder. The ones that would probably make it out of here alive would be to panicked and confused to remember Ruxaki entering, and the best thing fire the only evidence you can go off of is often ash.

Ruxaki thought his battle strategies ahead of time, which meant while he was doing this, he was already thinking of the set on the next location. Also plans to get rid of Mitsubishi's rival companies and monopolize them as well.

Equipment:
Shackles
microwave gun
explosive puddy
chainsaw/machinegun
hot hands
Bonus Equipment:
Cellphone
Keys to Museum
Baton
cuffs

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
Civilian: Wayaki Tsuguru
Lovie's car:Android P*rn

Wayaki's eyes widen as though he seen a ghost, the sudden pain from Adio's instant jab did bring Wayaki too for just a moment. Cold sweat coming on his face, as he became over whelm with fear he frighten to a point he couldn't even scream. His life was pretty much in the hands of the mantis and the candy devil now, the last stretch to cause the complete snap. Adio's hand had left the wound and Wayaki was being dragged and thrown into the car. Door closing behind him, his vision becoming blurry and the voices were becoming muffled.

Wayaki was feeling cold and couldn't stop himself from shivering, his soul was happy and scared. Happy that the torment would end and he could leave this accursed life, but everything was afraid of death because there's no telling whats waiting after. The nanobots in his bloodstream would take a minute as Adio was setting them up, but the sudden flush of pain caused Wayaki to pass out.

What was awaiting him in the next future, as he heard his heartbeat slow down. He started dreaming at this point, he was falling into a sea of darkness just drifting. His eyes opening to see the sky above him, crawling onto his face a sapphire mantis with blue eyes. His eyes meeting with the insects, he stared at it for a while. The mantis hadn't moved any place, out of the water a large mantis arm shot up and cleaved the arm that Wayaki had lost off again. Followed by the same thing to his other arm and limbs. Soon after small Platinum Scarabs /author's Easter egg of artist name ;p / came emerge from the water crawling toward Wayaki, and entering all his flesh wounds. 'AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!' he screamed in this dream, as it was painful, the scarabs soon enter all holes in his body, through his nose and his mouth the swarm seemed endless. Body arching up out of the water, that blue mantis's claw struck Wayaki in his right eye, the eye Adio had lost. Cutting it open slowly, the insect opened the organ and crawled into the slit cut into the eye.

Outside he was still breathing, to Lovie and Adio it would be as though he fell asleep.

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Outfit: Character picture

Leaving Tokyo dome, headed for Adio's home

As Adio joined her in the car Lovie gave him a sweet smile. "It's okay, this time.." She teased and gave him a playful wink before turning her attention to Wayaki. "That's a good idea, but do you think it will work if he has no cybernetic parts? I have a medic that could patch that hole right up." Returning to an upright seated position she glanced at Adio for a moment.

There was a silence between them and her expression started to seem quite serious. "So. What're you going to do with him? I had a couple of ideas.. One being, keep him alive so Adio can exact his revenge. Or.." She drug out the last sylable and scooted closer to Adio while staying seated. "We can somehow.. Resurect Wayaki." She said this cryptically and did so on purpose, she was curious if they were on the same mind-set.

Currently equipped;
Frill
Nail polish
Lipgloss
Gift

User Image

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Tech Skull: Adio
Location- Tokyo Dome heading for Adio's home
Nerd Riddim VIP

The PlatinumScarabs Wayaki was experiencing in his sleep were actually how the nanobots look under a microscope. Adio gave his attention to Lovie, he wasn't sure what exactly he was going to do with him. The car driving through Chiyodaku-Ku instead of going to any of the Candy Skull turfs, the car would drive around and pass the Imperial Palace and toward Minato-Ku which would mean they'd come pass the Radio Tower. Adio's route to his house was going to be one that would let Lovie see her bridge. Revenge did sound nice, the nanobots in Wayaki's body were pretty much hi-jacking his blood cells and removing infectious aliens.

Closing his eyes, she said something that hit the Tech dead on the mark. Something that he couldn't turn down at this point and sounded "Amazing." Opening his eyes looking at Lovie's eyes, "We can Resurrect him, I still can get my revenge in this manner as well." Adio explained. Opening up the ad of the R1, he showed it to her "We can bring him back harder,better,faster, and stronger." This was pretty much to give her an idea of where he was going with her idea to him. "The Tech Skull's have a machine shop, I can get parts from. And I'm sure the bosses have some nice toys I can burrow tucked away." would Adio break into a leaders quarters, of course since he was his own leader.

The nano's inside Wayaki, some moved and attached themselves to his spin. Latching onto it and taking control of how his brain signals function, it's a fail safe to make sure Wayaki doesn't try to run or revolt. They will just shut his brain down, those nano's gave Adio direct control over Wayaki's body. "My nano's will patch what they can, we can take him to your place to get patched up completely. Make it less work for your girls." lifting a finger to stroke her hair behind her ear, "I'll see what I have for you to change into when we reach my place. I don't leave with the other Tech Skulls either so there's no ease dropping." He didn't like living in the same place as the ones he was aligned with, mainly because he did a lot of projects he didn't need their noses in. Unless it was meant for them to in a way that would benefit himself.

"Heh. We'll be crossing your bridge soon too."

Adio's lived in a Pangyo style house, like the houses in Korea. Small apartment area with similar houses and a small road not meant for no more then 2 cars to pass each other at a time so there isn't a whole lot of vehicles parked here. There's actually a view of the bridge from his house as well.

Equiped:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers
- M.P.S

Carrying:
-Cellphone
-AI model Lilith
-Gift

Dedicated Friend

9,025 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageCurrent Inventory:2 Standard Issue Police Pistol, Rifle, 6 knives, Laser Cuffs

...Processing...Processing...Processing...

Bkzzt! Jeremiah shook his head, forced to smack his left temple with the heel of his palm, causing many people to look at him strangely as he stood just off the street, staring down an alleyway that appeared empty. His brain had malfunctioned again. Causing him to smile rather manically before another smack forced the expression from his face. He resumed his cold appearence and lowered his hand.

...Processing...Processing...No human lifeform detected, possible feline scent signature: Male Cat, classified as TomCat...

Jeremiah slowly turned his head, his bio-mechanical eye turned to the side, the iris seeming to whirl, though it was dark enough that no one truly noticed unless they were looking. He was cataloging the amount of time it would take for someone to notice him and as it came up a very minimal amount. He entered the alleyway and stood before an old fire-escape that was rusting since they had built a new way to get down in time. He bent his legs and his brain activated the musclular implants as he pushed off the ground, jumping up and hitting the fire-escape, then the opposite wall then the top of the low building, another malfunction making him fall forward onto his knees, his brain surpressing the pain while he stood and looked around. Now where to?

((Underlined is his thoughts, Italized is the computer processing, "," is speaking I wholly apologize for stretching the page, I'm trying to figure out the picture situation))

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η

Going to Adio's house in Techy land

Lovie's face lit up like a child in a candy shop! Her arms flung around Adio and she pulled him into an embrace rubbing her cheek against his. "Ohhh~ You're so wonderful Adio!" The Candy started with a giggle glancing at the ad. As he continued on further with his suggestions on what he'd do to Wayaki, Lovie realised how seemingly perfect her geek toy appeared to be. Cooing happily she supported her weight against him, "you're such a bad boy.."

Her blue eyes shifted to his and her hands crawled up his neck and into his hair. Tangling her fingers in his strands she gently pulled her hand back to give him a tug, "Mmm, no problem. When we get home I'll shoot my medic a text. She can handle anything."

As his hand moved to adjust her hair Lovie bumped her cheek into his palm then pulled from his gentle grasp to sit upright in her seat. "Oh good~ It's about damn time we got some real alone time." Her voice faded only to quickly elevate again into a gasp.

"Really?! I haven't gotten to see it in person! Just on the news.. Hehe, I think it made some others a bit jealous you know.." On the edge of her seat down she searched the city through her window until she could spot in the distance, her beautiful rainbow bridge. It seemed to shine brighter than ever and even more so the closer they got to their destination.

"It's so wonderful! Adio you're so good to me, baby ♥ "

Currently equipped;
Frill
Nail polish
Lipgloss
User Image

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Tech Skull: Adio
Location- heading for Adio's home

A smile came across the Tech's the face when Lovie's embrace came upon him, he loved seeing her in good spirits. There was that affection again, turned out to be a perfect idea to seek her above all the others. One hand wrapped around her waist to hold her in his own embrace. Giving Lovie a wink, he chuckle a little bit when she called him a bad boy and played in his hair. "Consider me your bad boy, if you'll be my bad girl." as they passed the radio tower, Adio sent a signal to it with his M.P.S working his free fingers quickly. That signal aimed to hit the tower and bounce ahead to the bridge, given that he put the virus in the bridges coding he could access the bridge knowing how his own creations worked.

He had a surprise for the Queen crossing her bridge. "I'm looking forward to some Lovie time." his eyes looking her over slowly, he nearly forgot about Wayaki in the back seat. But he just thought about it, girls like Lovie do exist. Never think he'd be in this position no matter how popular he might of been back in the school days. As they came onto the bridge Adio moved to be closer by her, since of course the car was in auto pilot. "Wait for it." He spoke, his M.P.S vibrated as a signal was hit. The music starting in the car Run Devil Run - SNSD played as the car moved along the road.

"You better run, run, run, run, run."

He lightly dance his index on Lovie's shoulder, the lights of the bridge move in accordance to the music playing in this particular car. A good presentation for the Candy Devil though they were in Japan, Adio was half Korean so the music selection was his fault. "Can you sing~?" he asked Lovie curios as well he was curious if she knew the song, though she may be more absorbed in her bridge. Looking at Tech turf just off in the distance, Adio thought to himself. "I'll add more to this bridge and remodel it. Be easier when I take Tech HQ under my own hand." which when he became leader of it, he'd have the bridge look even more fit for the Candy skull. As well as keep others from getting their jealous hands on it.

"Only good for none other then you~"

After the bridge the car would make a right, into Tech skull turf. Driving into toward Adio's little district area, given the Tech skulls being in this turf mainly, you'd think it be the less violent given their habits and with the air port over here their would be some tourist attracting buildings. Thinking business wise at least, any who Adio's little district was a little neighborhood of Pangyo style homes. Sneak peek of what the inside would look like of course with more tech related items and areas, he used a lot of his money on the house he was staying in after all.

Equiped:
- Nano Knucklers
- Astro Rollers
- M.P.S

Carrying:
-Cellphone
-AI model Lilith
-Gift

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageLocation: Mai's Apartment

Yoshi allowed Mai to cuff his cheeks, then lifted his eye brows as she pulled his eyes down examining his eyes.

"Eh, yea, but every since my transformation, these are my eyes for some reason. Vicious has never seen this before, so I guess I'm the first to have red eyes rather than blues......so I feel special..."

Mai's hands then ran down to his mouth trying to see where his teeth were. Yoshi tried to speak as good as possible while she examined his teeth.

"Those come out by will."

When Mai pulled back he cocked his head to the left observing her momentarily as she spoke again on clowns. Mai's statement ause Yoshi to laugh softly shaking his head in the process.

"Your quite the clown yourself."

Yoshi took another sip of his juice before placing the cup of juice down on a table near him.

"A very beautiful clown I might add."

Yoshi would lock eyes with her, not attempting to hypnotize her, not that he could, but rather stare into her beautiful eyes. Yoshi was hooked on her, the more he chilled around her the more attraction he grew for her, thought he couldn't allow his emotions to rise drastically, he had to take it slow, one second at a time. To much build up could cause a leak, some times a leak at the wrong time could run a female off and earn you a label as some creep.

Inventory:Amatsukaze II

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Toxic Agent: Trailing Lovie, and Adio.
User Image

Driving with one hand and leaning on the other he muttered under his breath "So...this is absolutely boring." Sighing and just keeping his eye on the car as he moved between lanes. Agent actually passed them at one point but started to slow down. The reason he slowed down was not because he passed them in fact it was his plan to pass them and circle back. He slowed down because of the bridge they were crossing. Even as a civilian he knew who Lovie was by name only. No clue what the woman looked like, but something started to settle into his mind. He was trailing a blonde girl covered in blood, a mutilated body, and a guy who was with her. This lead him to believe that girl was Lovie. Simple context clues sort of gave that away.

His heart sank and he slowed down because his nerves got the better of him. They would pass him and continue on their way. Agent had an odd expression on his face. What is the boss doing with this? I don't get it, is he trying to get me killed? No, that can't be it, a trailing mission wouldn't get someone killed. This isn't a movie there wont be some crazy gun fight. Besides I'm not that kind of driver. When they hung a right he kept straight and pulled into the next turn in at the district. Knowing they couldn't have gone far he had played a gamble by not turning when they had. Thankfully they hadn't gone off the beaten track (because it wasn't stated there was another turn made) he was able to intercept their path and let them continue on as though they had the right of way. If they looked into the car they would see a young man who looked confused and possibly lost. Was he either of those things? Yes he was very confused as to what was going on, and why he was following them.

All he knew is he wanted them to make their stop already so he could report back and leave it at that. There was no way he was going to get out of this car. If that guy who wasn't blood covered was with this woman he assumed to be Lovie then he was either going to die tonight which he didn't want to be around for, or that person was more like a brainwashed body guard. She is kind of known for tricking people to get them on her side. That's sort of her thing.

Possibility of becoming an actual substantial part of Toxic 0%
Death probability 40%

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
'Ruxaki Yu'
Gang/Rank: Leader Of The Fire Skulls
Theme:Sent To Destroy
Turf Location: Marunouchi The Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum
Character Location: kabukicho shinjuku tokyo japan the Japanese Red Light District: Eibsu

User Image

"Perhaps those guys might like a drink. It's on them."

Ruxaki spoke to woman whom had made it to collect the tainted drinks, seeing her off. He quickly wiped the counter clean as though he was heading out. "Can you put this back for me pal, if you do I'll get you a friend drink and see if one of these ladies would join you." he spoke to a patron giving them the bottle he had brought out. Walking to the back quickly, he made his way toward the kitchen, turning on all the gas on the stoves as he approached the back exit. Counting down, he walked down the ally back toward the main street taking off the cloths he was wearing so that he was back in what he came in.

The puddy in the alcohol was in the process of being drank, while the bottle was in the process of being placed on the shelf where he had placed the first trap. With the pressure applied by the bottle the shelves erupted in an explosion sending the guy who was looking forward to the false bartenders promise, over the counter in flames. While those at the stool and walking by it would be blown back, those with the most alcohol in their system and closes would be burned and possibly lit a flames. With all the alcohol on the shelves, the flames would spread quick. Now the guy who had been drinking as part of the 2nd trap, would explode out of jumping. Blood splattering on the others around them throwing them into more confusion, now with the flames spread, the shock and fear. Chaos was produced in that small little bar club.

Ruxaki walking out the ally only looked down the street at the direction people were running to or from depending on what they enjoyed. Because of how Japan is set up, businesses are often cramped together, so with this eruption and possible spreading of flames, would hop over and damage the neighbor businesses. After awhile that hit would come into contact with the spreading gas from the kitchen, causing a 3rd more violent explosion. Which in turn would hit the storage room where Ruxaki left a clump of his puddy along with his victim that may have finger prints.

KABOOOM!

No more bar and those entering to save people would either die or be blow out the door. Ruxaki felt nothing for the innocents that would get caught in the cross fire, he was more interested in watching the world burn. "That's that's. The authorities should be moving in soon also. But it's time to hit my next location." Come out come out where ever you are~.

Equipment:
Shackles
microwave gun
explosive puddy
chainsaw/machinegun
hot hands
Bonus Equipment:
Cellphone
Keys to Museum
Baton
cuffs

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
RyZoM ✘-サ∆z∆Я∂-✘

Silent cries

User Image

Having completed his shower Ryzom stepped out of the water and into the bathroom that was flooded with steam. Again one must remember he was taking a shower with water at the boiling point of human flesh. It soothed him, and while it burned his skin at first his healing agent made it so he became immune to it, just like the normal human body adjusts to water heat in the shower. Not bothering with undergarments the lithe man slid his stripped pants back on and let his red hair fall in his face still completely soaked in water. Ryzom moved from within the bathroom and into the main living area of the room where the bed was.

Of course, it was empty but something plagued him: blood the site of a woman drenched in blood. It bothered him only momentarily before he sat down in a chair that was next to a small desk. This was the small office space within the room, and it was also where he had placed his phone. A phone which he picked up and began to spin on it's edge slowly against the desk. Thinking, just thinking of what to do next as he peered from beneath his red bangs with those glowing red eyes.

Suddenly the phone came to a stop and he laid it down gently so the screen was facing up and him. After which he unlocked it and dialed the number for security within the hotel. "The man that came with that woman but did not enter the room. I want to know who he is, name and if he has had any felony's or charges pressed against him. Anything about his life that you can find for me do so." They responded in agreement without question for they were all of course under the spell of his poison.

Having already given Devil explicit but coded instructions via text he did not bother to send him another one at all. If Devil couldn't follow this last bit of instruction he would not be allowed to join Toxic. If he did however it would seal the deal and he would become much like Hazard himself, to a certain degree. Still looking at his phone and debating on a certain task to preform he decided it would be best to keep himself busy in order to prevent any unwanted actions on his part. Idle hands and all of that.

Looking around the room he took notice that they brought him the supplies he requested from within the laboratory. Although he had no doubt someone got locked in there at some point or another, because it was only unlocked for a short period of time. Get in, get what you were told and get out. That was how it was supposed to work, and they had done just that, the ones that got back that is.

Ryzom moved from his seated position and opened his dresser finding a long sleeved brown shirt, or so it looked. Taking it in his wet hands he felt the metal lacing inside of it and smiled faintly. They even disguised it for him, of course using his own technology but they did it no less. Running a hand along it he unfolded the fabric only to find it was not a long sleeved shirt but just two long sleeves and a high metal collar. Slowly he started to reckognize it. They had not disguised it, this belonged to his father and was made for Ryzom. It was a shirt that altered his feeding system into his gloves where he no longer had to wear the tubes on his body. Although it still used the holes that were inside of him. Interesting, very interesting.

Taking this item and setting it on the desk he sat back in the chair and began to tinker with it. Every now and again he would glance over at his phone thinking of the number he recently added. He had to keep thinking of other things to keep his mind at ease and not working on what could have been. Meaning he had to distract himself, so he thought of that Shrine...ah yes the shrine he mutated and wondered what exactly would become of it, and it's workers.

✘-Location-✘ Tokyo Dome City(Personal room)

✘-Inventory-✘ Mask Off.

Left hand equipment: Unarmed
1: Index finger=> The Boil:
2: Middle finger=> Constriction
3: Ring Finger=> Rain:
4: Pinky Finger=> Hypnis:

Right hand equipment: Unarmed
1.Index finger=> Eternity:
2. Middle finger=> Pseudo
3: Ring Finger=> Obedience:
4: Pinky Finger=> Pleasure pulse

Gas mask equipped.

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η

Heading to Adio's home

Adio was a funny guy. Lovie wasn't Korean, but she was familiar with the song. Shaking her head and laughing she had just about crawled into his lap with their proximity being so close. Peering out of the window she found herself overly happy to see her wonderful gift! It was Adio's.. first test of course and he passed it with flying colors, literally.

"Mmnn! You're so sweet.. I should reward you, right?" The devil snickered and rested her head on his shoulder. Blowing gently on his earlobe her eyes narrowed and shifted away from his adorable creation and fixed on his.

"Adio.." She spoke up with a sultry tone. "Was it worth it? Giving Wayaki to me like that? Will you miss who he was?" Asking this she took his hand from her waist and manipulated it to run down her curves, stopping at her upper thigh. "I wonder how far you'd be willing to go.." Lovie began to sit up and pressed her forehead to his, he'd feel her breath against his lips as she spoke against him. "You like keeping me happy? Are you sure you can handle it?" Her fingertips trailed down his neck and paused on his collar bone.

The car pulled into the neighbor hood and she looked over her shoulder to see they were almost home. Turning back to him she laughed and pulled away only to flop back into her own seat with a giggle. "Home sweet home~" Lovie cooed happily as she sat upright.

Currently equipped;
Nail polish
Frill
Lipgloss
User Image

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
"∂ιяту ∂єνιℓ"

Tokyo Dome Hotel.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As instructed through the text message Devil went to a room where a key had been stored that only lead to another room. It was an intricate thing to go through to key a simple key to another room. Something he would have rathered someone just bring him the key. Either way it was done now so why be bothered by it? In addition to that he had adjusted his personality back on track pretty swiftly almost too easily like it was a switch the hunt for her was out of his mind. Did that mean he forgot all about it, let it go and was moving on already? No, it meant that was not his focus at the moment. Devil always completed his focuses no matter what they were or how long it took to do them.

Walking into this room he looked around and turned on the lights wondering if this was another trap. Seeing how it wasn't and there were no bodies strung up on the wall he tossed his Scythe lazily onto the bed and heard a clink. Lifting a brow and looking over at the bed he noticed a claw much like the one he was wearing now. This caused him to be a little confused and he even looked at his hand to make sure his was still on, and it was. "What the?...."

Going to the bed he sat on it and picked up the metallic frame of the claw and examined it. "This is pretty nice..." Taking off his own and setting it aside he slid this one on and began to move his fingers. "It's even more comfortable...Man he outdid himself with this." Suddenly the Toxic skull symbol lit up on the back of the claw. "Now that...really is cool" It was until needles spread along the inside of the claw penetrated his skin causing a burst of pain that slid into the idea of pleasure and Devil fell back on his bed writhing against the Scythe that was laying next to him.

He could feel it: he could feel every ounce of his blood changing, being manipulated by whatever was inside of this claw. This was not a good feeling, not a good feeling at all. There were certain things a man could enjoy and it still hurt, like working out for example but this was nothing like that. Gripping the claw he tried to take it off only to cause himself more pain as the needles dug deeper into his body an curved into hooks to stay clamped on.

Leaning back on the bed and arching his back he opened his mouth to scream as his eyes rolled back but only a small wheeze escaped and then a still silent air. Drooling and staying in that position a little longer he fell limp on the bed and for a moment stopped moving entirely. For three minutes he would be legally dead before his heart kicked back on and he began to twitch unconsciously on his bed. So brought in the era of the Toxic Devil.

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
ℳαḯ ℃üґℯ

Current outfit: Helllooo nurse ♥
Equipment:Medical bag
+Pain pills
+Numbing lotion
+Medical tape
+Rubbing alcohol
+ Cotton swabs
+ Antibiotic
+Medical thread and needle

Mai flustered bashfully and began to squirm on the couch, "awh you really think so?" She asked with a tiny voice as she stared back at Yoshi. After a moment she began to feel more embarrassed.. His gaze hadn't shifted yet, he was still staring and it was making her even more bashful!

Fidgeting with various things on the table she forced herself to look away from him and eventually she turned completely.

"Ahahahah--.. so.. Is there anything you want to do? Oh, I hope I'm not keeping you from anything.." She nervously scratched the back of her head. A silence fell between them as she waited for his response.. It was awkward and made her anxious, she began to wiggle and tap her nails against the arm of the couch closest to her. "Uhm Yoshi?" She asked, waiting for his response. Mai began to turn back to him and he'd find her red as a tomato.. Between work, school and work she never had much time for relationships despite being a candy skull. She was a healer, killer and medic, never before a lover.

"Well.. I guess we should find something to do, right?" Leaning over she pressed her hands to her knees and swayed back and forth, staring at the table top waiting for something to happen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff