Tech Skulls 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 12 ]
Fire Skulls 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 76 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

ღ Ӧphelia ♥ Ӎarie ♥ Ȑose ღ

ღ ღ ╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗ ღ ღ

Ophelia hissed, having not noticed the other man until his hand had slammed into her. She soon found herself on the ground with the wind knocked form her lings as a second hit connected and quickly released her dagger, watching as it sailed toward this man's chest. Apparently they were brothers, no wonder he was attacking. People usually had more respect than to get involved. That is, until it came to family. "Pretty sure I don't need to be redeemed. Especially not by a, what, horseman? I see no horse." She managed to joke, though the danger of this situation had not escaped her. Ophelia was in the company of two Toxic skull members, usually, a person would be begging for death at this point. Instead, she just rolled onto her back and laid there, grinning. It was a defensive maneuver she learned in training with her Uncle. Pretend to be defeated until they got closer and then pounce.

ღ ღ ╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝ ღღ
Inventory:
ღ~Knives
ღ~Plasma claws
ღ~Poisons

User Image

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Current outfit

Tokyo Dome area

Still speeding down the street she nearly hit some goofy looking b*****d on a bike, she swerved hard not to hit him; so hard in fact she had to stop her car. In doing so she rolled down her window and shouted obscenities just to find he was gone.

"******** THAT GUY" She said, flooring the gas to take off again.

In less than a minute she was in that same location with the emblem embedded in the building. It looked as though.. two men were fighting with her Ophelia. Her face grew hot with rage. Reaching for the pistol she pressed it beneath one of the hip straps of her panties then caught the Rocket launcher's strap around her shoulder again. Kicking her door open she jumped out of her car and dashed forward until she could see things clearly.

Dropping herself to one knee she positioned the large firearm on her small shoulder it was a bit difficult to hold steady but she persevered. Holding her position she knew the kick-back would knock her down so this was the best way to protect herself and hold her aim. Now she couldn't just shoot them.. That would put Ophelia in danger too. What she'd do was fire a warning shot. If Ophelia recognized her, surely she'd move so she could blow the other two.... to pieces.

Closing one eyes she focused on the feet of Hazard then directed the large barrel a few feet to the side. Squeezing the trigger slowly one of her babies leapt out from it's prison and gouged itself into the ground causing a minor explosion she hoped this would make them want to back off from her dear 'Phily. Now if they didn't.. that was a different story.

Recovering from the kick back she had been knocked onto her a**. She quickly readied herself in another kneeled position.

Currently equipped;
Nail Polish
Rocket Launcher
Pistol

User Image

(Current outfit updated, forgot to save the code. )

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
✘-サ∆z∆Я∂-✘

Silent cries

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So his brother wished to fight her alone, he would grant him this tribute and back away. At least he would have done so calmly if something did not come to a halt and there wasn't a projectile flying towards them. Turning his gaze to the woman who fired it and watching the smoke trail as this chunk of metal came flying towards them Hazard took three quick steps back, turned on his left heel, slid to the left and dashed forward. In doing so he ran by the Rocket as it came close to his helmet it revealed his face under that tint for only a fraction of a second as he dashed towards Lovie.

Again his speed was not as high as Pestilences' but it was above the human limit. When he closed the gap she had finished repositioning herself to hold the rocket launcher up right for another shot. At this point however it would be too late to shoot at him he would be so close that the explosion would catch them both.

For the time being now he ignored the burns the after burner from the rocket had scaled onto his shoulder adding to the scars his toned body already had. Hazard traced his right hand along the top of the launcher and lowered himself to kneel in front of Lovie. Of course he had no idea she had a gun on her person but unlike his brother he was not interested in a stalemate. Truth of the matter was they needed members, and this woman was bold enough to fire at him. Perhaps he could recruit her. Of course he did not know who she was at all. " How interesting. You wish to stop this great reunion of my Toxic Skulls?" His nails began to dig into the metal of the rocket launcher on his right hand while his left hands nails started or attempted to trace over her skin. Without any pressure there would be no poison released in her at all though, that is if it even got this far. "If you truly are well equipped you could be good for heavy munition, or a corpse. It's your choice now." Hazard was ruthless but he was also a great tactician. This girl was reckless but so was his brother he was very accustomed to dealing with these kind of people, or so he thought.

✘-Location-✘ Tokyo Dome City

✘-Inventory-✘ Mask Off.

Left hand equipment:
1: Index finger=> The Boil:
2: Middle finger=> Constriction
3: Ring Finger=> Rain:
4: Pinky Finger=> Hypnis:

Right hand equipment:
1.Index finger=> Eternity:
2. Middle finger=> Pseudo
3: Ring Finger=> Obedience:
4: Pinky Finger=> Pleasure pulse

Gas mask equipped.

Hilarious Smoker

7,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Voter 100
Pestilence
User Image
Breathing level:Normal
Pollution level: Medium-High

Pestilence stood up weakly. He stared at his brother as he grabbed his gas mask from the ground and puts it on. Pestilence took a few breaths so that his pollution level went up and his breathing level went to normal. "Hazard .......I'm not a child.......I killed father i .......can kill her!...." He said turning and looking at her. He didn't want to kill this girl .Pestilence was actually starting to like her and was having fun toying with her, but he knew hazard would dis approve." My horse........ is that thing......" He growled making his brother unaware of his feeling. He pointed to his green muscle car still in the ale way.

When he heard a car stop he looked over at another woman. Holding a large Rocket launcher he laughed as he took a step forward, But before he could say anything to her she fires at the brothers. unlike Hazard running for the woman as he dodged it, the explosion form the rocket sent Pestilence flying into the window of the building. knocking him out as he laid there in rubble. Unmoving his tubes that were connected to his body were ether cut or disconnected as poisonous venom contaminated the area. Before the explosion he grabbed his staff as he griped on to it tightly. His masked was cracked but pestilence still could breath,but he laid there dieing.

Innovatory ∝╬══→
1x Bolt Action rifle
1x backpack
2x Bullet belts of toxic rounds 20 round one 1 rounds other
1x Clasped Staff of poison
2x Poison X Grenades

[

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

Ophelia had looked to where he had pointed, admiring his car. Machines certainly did have a beauty of their own. It was while she was distracted that Viv had shot off a rocket, causing Ophelia to shield her face. Lowering her arm the girl could see that the older one was already next to Viv and Pestilence seemed to have disappeared. It was only after she had looked around for a few seconds that she spotted him in a mass of rubble. How troublesome. Ophelia nudged him with her foot, frowning as he lay un-moving. This just wouldn't do, she still needed info from him. Kneeling, the girl took a look at the extent of his damage. She reconnected what tubed could be, careful not to touch anything toxic looking. The other's were severed though. Cursing under her breath for even thinking about doing this, Ophelia tore her shirt and used it to stop whatever bleeding was going on, her hand drawing back quickly as the fabric pretty much melted. "....Seriously?" She sighed, using medical tape from her pack to fix some of the tubes, not sure what else to do besides patch up his mask.

Inventory:
ღ~Knives
ღ~Plasma claws
ღ~Poisons

User Image

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Current outfit

Tokyo Dome Area

Distance between Lovie and Hazard closed fast and she couldn't exactly get up and kick rocks. Staying in her position she could fire.. but that would be bad for the both of them. The laucher grew hot and began to burn into her deep red jacket while the barel smoked causing an odor. As Hazard tried to scrape the top of the launcher, Lovie would drop the heavy object off of her shoulder and onto his foot if he wasn't careful.

"So your idea of a reunion is trying to gang bang my cat-girl? I don't think so, a*****e." Vivian spat her vivid blue eyes focusing on the eye area of that mask. As he touched over her her left hand inched over to her panty strap, moving towards her pistol.

"You've got to be kidding me.. Asking me of all people to do work for the Toxic.. if your balls recently dropped, I wouldn't reccomend taking their advice they don't know better yet." The little devil said with a grin. While speaking in retort she inhaled some of the deluted air toxin, her lungs tightened but it was nothing serious.. it was like she was having a small asthma attack.

Her finger tips graced the butt of her pistol, she could probably shoot through that mask.. but if he was a toxic then she could make a business deal with him.. she wanted to increase her poison inventory anyway.

"Before we go and put extra holes in one another, you said you were a Toxic? Do tell."

Currently equipped;
Nail Polish
Rocket Launcher
Pistol
User Image
User Image

I'm Azreal as Hell can be

~Ṕℯℯḱ ℬøø

User Image
xx Primary Information Loading....

XXX| Health | ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
XXX| Accent | Innocent Girl Deadly Woman
XXX| Wearing | This Hunter Gear Nothing
XXX| Location | Unknown Near Rainbow Bridge
XXX| Post Theme | Click None
XXX| Accompanied By | No one Adio
XXX| Weapons and Equipment | None Bracers, Gravi-Boots, Whip, and Reaper

xx Weapon Information Loading....

XXX| Whip Health | ●●●●●●●●●
XXX| Reaper Ammo | ●●●●●●●●●
XXX| Bracers Health | ●●●●●●●●●

What's the matter?
Cat got your tongue?XXX
User Image

Adio began to peak her interest when she witnessed that he hardly reacted to the bullet wound. Ah... so there was more to this boy than meets the eye. This may be entertaining. ”On the contrary, I am in a very good mood.” the huntress replied. Her finger left the trigger, yet the gun remained pointed at him in case he finally retaliated. Course she couldn’t blame him. She did after all just shoot him and threaten his life in his eyes.

Lips curled at his seemingly frustrated statement. Higher ground? Hmm… Possibly. She would actually feel much better tearing him limb from limb then mailing the pieces to the Tech Skulls. Yes, that would be quite a nasty letter indeed. Ah but now he was getting ahead of himself. She was nothing like those worms. Those gangs were all beneath her feet, rolling around in the dirt to climb over one another. ”Young child, I do things very differently. You will unfortunately learn that.” She paused for a moment, then added, ”You should’ve stayed in school and off the street. You wouldn’t be in for a gruesome fate.”

Her eyes glanced toward the bridge where she faintly heard screams of pain and agony. Were the Tech Skulls angered about their bridge? The woman couldn’t see from her stand point and so quickly drew her attention back to the one in the water. ”You’re going to catch a cold.” she mused. His threat that seemed empty to her got her thinking. ”I tell you what. I’ll give you ten seconds to get out the water and get the first strike. If you choose to run, I will shoot you. If you lose against me, you’re mine.” A devious smile crawled on her face after she pulled the skull mask off her head. She was wearing her hunter gear under these clothes and so she still had the same black mask covering half of her face as before. Now he would know she was the same woman from earlier if he hadn’t already figured it out from her voice.

”Oh, I am forgetting something aren’t I? I tend to… how you say…?” She placed a finger under her chin as if she were really thinking of how to put her statement in the right words. ”Ah! Count fast. You best move your feet.” She pulled the knob on her gun back so the barrel would rotate and allow her to shoot again. This time she missed on purpose, allowing the bullet to whistle against his ear. ”One….Two…Three….Four…Five…” And the counting began.

Let's see how you fair
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

Ї $℮℮ Ẏ◎υ~

::Out Of Control::

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
✘-サ∆z∆Я∂-✘

Silent cries

When she released the heavy cannon for her rockets he shifted his foot back and quickly so he would not have it crushed by the weapon. Her words were odd, he had not heard a woman speak in such a manner in all his life. Then again most women he came across begged him for their life before they were subjected to his tests, and treatments in order to make a more perfect set of poisons.

Now this girl did not remove his syringes from her flesh instead she just reached back for something, it took not a brilliant man to figure what she was about to do, and when she made her statement about holes he gathered what she was going for. Truly he could poison her before she got the shot off, but she would still have time before the poison reacted to her blood system to shoot him and kill him just before she died. His only hope would be to hook that arm so she couldn't shoot, but there would be more than enough time for that later if she did pull the fire arm.

"How pleasant. We may have use of you indeed. I am Hazard leader of the Toxic Skulls and we will bring forth a new era to Tokyo. This city deserves a new breed of Villian and I'm going to give it to them." Hazard said this casually while speaking to Lovie, and yet still he had no idea whom he was speaking with. "Here, let me explain a sample to you my young friend. Each one of my fingers contain a unique poison that can only be cured by my blood. Each poison has a dastardly effect that can do anything from cripple, maim or out right destroy my victims. All crafted by me, there is no poison I can not create and no poison I can not grow immune to over a time. Unlike my brother it is not automatic in my system. You could gain some immunity too if you wish to suffer from them first. It would be darling to watch at least." A deep chuckle emerged from beneath his helmet. He expected his brother to speak up at this point but heard nothing. If he was hit...by that rocket... Hazard grew silent but gave the girl her answer and waited for a response while his free hand lifted to trail it's syringes over the flesh of her cheek. Again he did not wish to poison her, no not yet.

✘-Inventory-✘ Mask Off.

Left hand equipment:

Right hand equipment:

Gas mask equipped.

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Location- Battle in the dark

Adio kept his eye on the woman the entire time. "I would have if I wasn't kicked out for nearly beating people to death...." Adio said his foot let the body go, it will wash up on shore. The water current was pushing Adio forward as she spoke, but it was slow. The water was pretty cold, but Adio wouldn't pay attention. Adio closed his eyes when he caught sight of her face. "You really should of went home...." Adio started to move toward since he only had ten seconds. He accepted her challenge.

When she shot at him again though she missed him, she must of took Adio's words as an empty threat. But no now he was going to take her gun "I knew that wasn't going to work." talking about his threat. But now he was able to feel the surface beneath his feet. His cloths were wet and heavy and he had a flesh wound. It was highschool all over again. Once he was out the water, his hand dropped into his pockets only to lift his leg into the air and kick around to shake the water off his pants. Checking the message on his M.P.S the picture was like an energy booster for him. He'd start to hop on the balls of his feet before he'd dash toward the woman. Starting on his right foot, his arms close by him to protect his face.

Once close enough weight shifting to his left leg as the foot landed. On a spin in a clockwise rotation, his right leg would whip around and shot skyward with the toes of his foot pulled in, leaving the heel of his foot to roar skyward. To whip around onto right side of the woman's neck. However his following move if his kick landed would be to raise on the momentum of his kick and using her for leverage to twist his body, with his left leg coming in for a second kick to the to area where her head is located unless she moved. This would cause Adio to spin in the air and land toward the ground on his stomach, forcing him to have to forward roll away from a possible retaliation. Though this would only happen if his first attack was a success. (Hope this made sense)

This was his first move though it wasn't a shore thing to land. She was lucky he didn't have his Astro rollers equip but all that free runner stunts gave him the body strength. But these soaked cloths and wound were going to make this hard.

Equiped:
- Nano Knucklers <hidden>
- Astro Rollers <unequiped>
- Gun

Carrying:
-Cellphone /Memory

Hilarious Smoker

7,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Voter 100
Pestilence
User Image
Breathing level:Normal
Pollution level: Medium-High

Pestilence body restored to normal as his poison thrived threw his veins. He awoke after Ophelia helped him. He tried to grab her throat as he started to stand up his cold red eyes fixed on her."What........ were........ you doing....." He says as he growls not knowing what she was doing. He pressed his staff and used it to stand up. His body was damaged as he went threw the window which broke many of his bones and made him weak. Pestilence leaned on his staff to keep him up." What....happen to me...." He looks around seeing the ruble and destruction that he didn't inflict.He growled and then looked away.

He turned to the window and looked out it seeing his brother Fighting with the lady with the rocket launcher. He laughed as he started to walk to the battle. His body started to regain its strength but not nearly as fast as he was at full strength. Every step he grunted as he looks down and sees his leg completely broken seeing the toxic drip from the wounds. He kept moving it as a slight laugh appeared on his face. He tried to say something but collapsed not even ten feet from the window. He just sat there looking down at the green blood dripping from his chest.

Innovatory ∝╬══→
1x Bolt Action rifle
1x backpack
2x Bullet belts of toxic rounds 20 round one 1 rounds other
1x Clasped Staff of poison
2x Poison X Grenades

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

Ophelia easily dodged his hand with how slow he was moving, watching with interest as he tried to make his way back to the others and rolling her eyes when he collapsed. She walked over and crouched next to him, frowning at his chest. "Oi, take it easy. You nearly got blown to pieces." She didn't mention she had tried to help, the idea of it still not settling right. But the fact that she wasn't trying to kill him now and was instead making sure all his tubes were staying together easily gave her away. She looked up to where Hazard and Lovie were, wondering if she needed to help. He was too close, and by now Ophelia realized it was better to fight a Toxic from afar. "You stay here, out of harm's way." She gave Pestilence a stern look, the one she used on the younger kids. Who knew why she was trying to keep him safe, Ophelia just told herself it was for information. After all, he seemed willingly enough to talk.

Inventory:
ღ~Knives
ღ~Plasma claws
ღ~Poisons

User Image

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✔ї√їαη ❞ℒ◎♥ḯε❞ ℬα☤η
Current outfit

Tokyo Dome area

Lovie wasn't concerned or scared of the needles gracing her skin. Should she have been infected well.. He already told her what the cure was, so one could imagine what that would entail. Oh yes, there would be blood. Lovie had plans, and she was too young to die, she would win and survive by any means necessary.

"Sounds yummy.. Except the part where you sound like you're from a Batman movie." Lovie chuckled with him while she made quick motions to draw her pistol as Pestilence approached. "Firstly, tell your boy there to stop or I'll shatter his shins and put some lead between his pretty little eyes." The pistol was semi-automatic and there would be no hesitation in pulling the trigger if he continued to move closer. This was a six shooter so even if he moved she had six chances to ******** up his legs, then blow out his brains.

"Secondly, I think I may have more use for you than you have for me. You see, me and my girls have a special set of skills and well.. Poisons and toxins are some of our greatest and most discrete weapons. This can end a couple of different ways, I can shoot this douche here and then inject a high concentration of rattle snake venom into your skin, or we can make a business deal. To be short, you'll receive payment when I receive product. Willing to talk?" She said this, her barrel still aimed at Pestilence.

Currently equipped;
Nail polish
Pistol
Rocket launcher (ground, next to her. )
User Image

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
✘-サ∆z∆Я∂-✘

Silent cries

Batman? To a man who has lived in a sewer this puzzled him. He did however enjoy her response it was humorous. Unfortunately he turned to see his brother Pestilence already badly wounded. What a ressurection this was, his co-leader already put him in a bind and it was the first day they had come to the surface, thankfully he had taken something to make them a good sum of money, but who would deny more money? No one. The way she worded the deal had to change.

"Those are just a few ways this could end, but. If you shot you'll die before he drops. My poisons can be very fast acting depending on the dosage." His syringes glided down her check to her neck and collar bone still not puncturing or injecting her with anything. "If I were to die by this venom you would die along with me. What purpose would that serve you? Both of our deaths. " The degree of anger he felt toward his brother at this moment was unparallelled.

"My poisons? Your girls? Who are you?" She had his curiosity at the moment, which would keep the both of them safe and well for now. It itched though, his desire to send his needles into her and drain the life out of her slowly. It begged him to happen, the murderer that he was craved it, and her skin was so soft and pure lacking imperfections. Any insertion would be seen and make a drastic display, but if he was going to get money out of her, why kill her? "If you want to buy from me you will be shown a demonstration first.Supply me with a victim and we will talk of our business deal...alone without my brother or whomever that woman is to you." Right now Pestilence was a liability and if he cared too much he could have put him in such a bind that would have made the Toxics lose everything the moment they acquired it.

"If you are willing to supply this victim come to the Tokyo Dome Hotel after you rest. I shall be there just ask for the owner. It's as simple as that." He still didn't remove his hands from her, he couldn't trust her just yet, not until he got a response

✘-Inventory-✘ Mask Off.

Left hand equipment:

Right hand equipment:

Gas mask equipped.

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Vicious eye lids parted from his lower lids uncovering his icy blue eyes. Vicious looked over to his T.V.to see Tenko on the screen talking about his territory. Vicious sat up slanting his eyes as Tenko was gone from the T.V.. After Tenko was gone, breaking news came on showing Rainbow Bridge and what happened.

"Hmmm."

Vicious continued to watch quietly, until the camera view from the helicopter switched to ground level, ti was another crazed reporter risking his life to bring you news.

Reporter: "It's crazy out here, you can hear the screams of people and gun shots, but we are unable to identify what exactly is going on here, people are just dying left and right out of no where. Wait, wait, we just have word, that there is some type of super killer, moving very fast, we have Tokyo's police trying to apprehend the suspect as we speak......This Itaki Su-"

The reporter was knocked over by a running civilian trying to escape the chaos before he could finish his name on T.V.. Vicious cocked his right brow.

"Yoshi....?"

Breaking news, after breaking news, Vicious watched as the owner of Tokyo Dome announced his business being handed over to some freak. Vicious rose from his seated position becoming angered.

"Arrrghhh....bullshit! I won't have this."

BOOM! light caught Vicious attention from his window out of his peripherals, Vicious turned his head to look at the after math of the explosion. Vicious walked over to his window to see from a long distance what appeared to be the old Toxic symbol blazing.

"You have to be kidding.......The Toxic? This has to be a joke, they are dead......."

Vicious rushed over to his closet swinging the door open.

"Ada."

Ada: "How may I help you Orain."

"Unlock cell phone."

Ada: "Cell phone unlocked."

"Text Yoshi to meet me in Bunkyo-ku immediately someone claiming to be the Toxic Skulls are trying to take some of our territory. I want you to ask him has he been to Rainbow Bridge. Tell him I will be bringing his weapons."

Ada: "As you wish.........."

Vicious put on a long black gator/suede material trench coat, Vicious stashed Yoshi's sword on his left side and grabbed Yoshi's Plasma Rifle with his left hand. Vicious moved over to the couch grabbing his cell phone with his right hand, latching it into it's holster on his right hip. Vicious then grabbed his hoover board heading for the door. Vicious was transferred into the hall way, looking to the right Vicious headed for the pad. After reaching the pad, Vicious stepped on the pad then was transferred outside. Vicious let go of his hoover board letting it float. Vicious leaped onto the board taking off toward Bunkyo-ku. Flames burst from the exhaust pipe causing Vicious to gain speed.

Vicious would arrive on the scene to spot Lovie, Pestilence, Ophelia, and Hazard. Vicious back flipped off his board landing four feet from all of them with a thud baring his fangs.

"Candy Skulls and the freak show who is trying to racketeer on my territory with his personal assistant/pet monkey claiming to be Toxic Skulls.....tch, either you two are Bio's seeds or just some circus freaks knocking on Death's door......Either way Death has answered and your not welcome."

Vicious lift the Plasma Rifle up with his right hand on the gun handle and his finger on the trigger. Vicious left hand caught the rifle upper half with his left hand aiming it at Lovie pulling the trigger. The plasma rifle started rapid firing at Lovie, then Pestilence, then Ophelia, then Hazard. Vicious was out to kill all of them. Vicious's hoover board curved around to fly to his right side, then lower to the ground halfway.

Inventory: Yoshi's Plasma Rifle
Yoshi's Amatsukaze II
Plasma Scythe
Hover Board

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items