Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
        User Image

Angelo was peacefully sleeping on the bed. He rolled over against a pillow as he yawn before curling up into a ball. He smile as he felt the bed weight shift he open his blue eyes and glance at Antonia. She told him to wake up, he whine playfully before stretching his arms over the head. "Five more minutes please." Angelo beg as she gave him a kiss on the cheek, he let out a deep growl as he sat on the edge of the bed scratching the back of his head. He yawned once again before standing up, he drag his sleepy body into the bathroom. "I will take a shower." Angelo told her before stepping into the shower he toss his clothes into the floor before letting the water run. After ten minutes he walk out of the shower dripping water. He wrap a towel around his waist as he walk back into the room, he grab another towel to dry off his hair in his way out "You look absolutely delicious tonight," He smile wide as he spot her in a red dress, "Let me dry off I don't want to ruin your dress." He added as he begin drying off his body. Once he was ready he zip her up "Hmmmh perfect." Angelo kiss her forehead then walk to the closet where he pull out a black tux, he place the tux over the bed as he search for underwear and socks- When he finish button up his tux Angelo turn in circles in front of the mirror. "This is going to be an interesting night, I hope it doesn't end in tragedy." He whisper as a cold chill made him shiver in fear. "My lady," Angelo wrap his arms around her waist as he kiss her " Are we alone?" He asked raise an eyebrow as his gaze was fix on her beautiful face."I want you to know that I love you and if something happen tonight you will always have my heart. I will always love you Antonia."

OCC: Outfit Mask

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
        User Image

In other circumstance this would have been a turn on Noel," She gasped as he keep hitting her butt with his hands. Awww he was such a naughty boy. She grin at him as she keep torturing him, she was enjoying his facial expressions. She gently kneel between his legs, a big wide dark smile was on her face as she lean forward to lick the blood from his chest. She let out a purr as she taste his blood. It was Jericho fault she was into kinky stuffs like torturing and sex. "Taste like candy," Alessandra moan against his chest she begin licking him tracing a invisible line until she hit his stomach. Time to have fun. Her hand clench tight to his pants as she begin scratching his chest with the sharp pin again. "How much are you willing to lose until you ask me? Let's find out dear," She hissed while clenching her teeth, she begin tearing his flesh apart on her way to his wienie. "You may want to say goodbye to your manhood. Five, four, three." Alessandra laughed as she press harder the metal against his skin. Her brown eyes fix on his face as she bite her lip. Oh well it wasn't her problem if he lose his manhood.

OCC: pins
                                outfit

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

The Importance Of Being Idle
                                              De Luca - Hitman

"You know..."

"That Property of A. A. De Luca we were talking about could go right here"

Flynn glanced towards Lesia her words causing him to stop dead in his tracks raising an eyebrow. He knew?He cocked his head to the side one of his hands lazily gripping into the front of his towel, letting out a small sigh he felt her hand move to rest on his chest her hand lightly trailing across the left side of it. before he lightly shook his head. "It would interfere with the other tattoo." he replied raising his free hand to lightly grip onto Annalesia's hand dragging it across his skin to the right side of his chest actually he didn't think she was serious about it. "It will have to be here." It wasn't long before she slipped her hand away from his to ruffle his damp hair. Great it was going to be a mess now wasn't it?

"Of course it does. Now get dressed, Eevee's waiting for us"

"I'll wait in the other room, if you need anything
                                              "

Hmmm Flynn have the dark haired woman a shrug. He didn't mind if she stayed or went he wasn't shy in fact it didn't bother him all that much. He watched as she left the room and then slipped the outfit on. He tried the mask but it was....Irritaing it would only wear it if he had to even if it meant he would be easily identifed but then again who would try and kidnap his lazy a**.

"Hurry up you lazy bum!"

Okay that just made Flynn go that much slower. He had only just gotten the trouses on and was onto the shirt slowly doing the buttons up then onto the wasistcoat and then the blazer. At least it wasn't one of the penguin suits right? Slowly he dragged his feet as he walked into the living room to find Annalesia looking around touching various things. He still hadn't gotten over that dress and even worse she wasn't facing him at the moment. It was tight and it seemed to just hug all the right places. he wasn't about to let her know that though. He dug his hands into his pockets guessing he would wait there until she noticed him his mask lightly hanging from one of his hands.

But I dont mind
                                              As long as theres a bed beneath the stars that shine
                                              I'll be fine
                                              If you give me a minute

A man's got a limit
                                              I can't get a life if my heart's not in it

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

In other circumstance this would have been a turn on Noel,"

Oh god she was thinking about something like that. That wasn't good she had already abused him in hat kind of wayshe even seemed to enjoy his hands pushing up against her butt. It wasn't long beforeshe was kneeling between hi legs most likely to gain more access as well as keep him trapped he adjusted the position of his hands so it wasn't painful as she not pretty much sat on the back of them pinning them between her butt and her heels, she was really enjoy herself wasn't she she sure looked like it. It wasn't long before her tongue was moving across the blood mark she had left going back to useing her pin to injure him again.

"How much are you willing to lose until you ask me? Let's find out dear,"

"You may want to say goodbye to your manhood. Five, four, three."

Noel growled at the pain as she pushed the metal more into his skin to make the cut worse. Would she really do it. His breathing got slightly heavier as she looked him in the eyes his hands gripping onto her heels to try and kill the pain althoguh it wasn't working at all. Alessandra really did have him in a comprimising position didn't she? "A-Alessa....Stop.....I-I'll do it." he whipsered as he head slightly dropped although he did dread what she might do now that she knew that she was getting to him that she had the upper hand

Maybe I just want to fly, I want to live I don't want to die
                                                              Maybe I just want to breath , Maybe I just don't believe , Maybe you're the same as me
                                                              We see things they'll never see
                                                              You and I are gonna live forever

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

De Luca's {S e c o n d i n C o m m a n d} && C o m m u n i c a t i o n s

My theme song: Gorgeous Nightmare

User Image
User Image
Antonia stood in the bathroom making sure everything with her hair and make-up looked good. She smiled at her reflection then turned to see Angelo up an moving. He was so cute with his bed head look that Toni fought the urge to push him back onto the bed. The man mentioned he'd take a shower to which Toni nodded and moved out of the bathroom. She made her way over to the bed and stripped down to a bra and panties, switching her bra to a strapless before chilling on top of the mattress, waiting for Angelo.

The woman inspected her nails, then looked up when she heard the water shut off. She decided to shimmy herself into the bright red fabric and held the bodice to herself, waiting for him to zip it up. He exited the bathroom, drying off before helping her, saying how delicious she looked. "Thank you baby." She loved how beautiful he made her feel every day. Toni remained standing as to not put a crease in her dress and watched as Angelo put on his tux. He looked incredibly sexy. Then he said something that shook her a little. He hoped it wouldn't end in tragedy. "I hope so to," she said softly.

Angelo did make up for his statement by enveloping her in his arms. She smiled up at him when he kissed her, asking if they were alone. "I think so. I told Dru to go change and the guys probably won't be here until it's time to go so..." she trailed off as she kissed him again. She gazed into his eyes as he told her how much he loved her. Tears kind of stung the rims of her eyes, threatening to spill over. What he said was beautiful, and Toni felt the same. Her smile widened and she kissed him deeply. "I love you too. So much. And I promise, nothing will happen to separate us tonight. You're the only person I hold in my heart." Her fingers brushed his cheek, then she trailed her fingers down the front of his shirt. She leaned into him, resting her head on his chest. She prayed that nothing went wrong tonight.

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
S e c o n d I n Co m m a n d+ + H i t M a n

Malcolm smiled as the girl teased him saying that his previous action was modest. "It's what I do," he winked at the girl. He looked at her as she spoke. Saying that any girl would be lucky to have him. Except that he didn't really like anyone but her right now. "Thanks." Once he asked if they were still going together, she agreed. "Great," he said, still looking at her adorable face. And then she kissed him. He returned her kiss, a little surprised and also intrigued as she stepped back. His eyebrows raised as he responded by saying, "Alright then, see you tonight." He watched her as she left the room.

Once enough time passed after her departure before he headed up to his room to change. The closet in his room was tiny compared to the one at home, but all it needed was to hold his tuxedo. He slipped on the tux, buttoned up everything and fixed his tie. The only pop of color on his was his eyes, a sharp blue contrast to the black and white outfit. He went to the bathroom and combed his hair then smoothed the lapels of his jacket before grabbing his black mask and heading back downstairs.

(ooc; so damn short >< )

User Image
User Image

TIME SKIP:
The doors to the dance is open, go and mingle.
But remember no weapons are allowed as there is a metal scanner that you go through before you make it into the dance hall
A digital murder
Programmed by mathematical terrorists
Outside of mortal bounds
Silently hacking
A binary plague
Serving information

User Image
Milia Liliana Valentine
Communications for the Pisano's

Milia was hiding in her office. She started to type up and continue her project. She now had to redo all of Calvin's coding because somebody had decided to kill him. Jericho. God that guy was just getting on this nerds s**t list. She typed and typed and typed and had forgotten about the twins and the dance. She would be able to get this done. She felt good about herself. She whistled to her type and just continued to do computer work.

Where Am I Now?: HQ - My Office
Who's With Me?: Myself, and safe for now
User Image
Babysitter of the Pisano Gang.

Luciena had gotten dressed. And had gone to realize that somebody hadn't. God this is why she considered her job as babysitting. God dammit! She walked up to his closet and searched for an outfit for his a**. She threw a suit and things at him and then well forced him into it. He mumbled and didn't want to and that'd work if she gave a s**t. She then shoved him into it and forced a mask onto his face. And he was still fighting. So she pretty much wrapped a rope around him, and as if he was a toddler on a leash just dragged him with her. Dragged and dragged and dragged. And when she got to the party she dusted him off and took all the weapons off of him to keep the peace as Alessandra put it. She then dragged him till they were now in the dance hall. She had the leash over her shoulder and pulled him closer behind her. As she did she figured she'd keep him there and asked seductively... "Now were you going to be a good boy, Jericho, or do I have to convince you that being good is a better choice?"

Cosmic Sex Symbol

Bad Boy Snidey
User Image

It seemed as though Milia had hoped they had forgotten. Poor poor Milia how naive you were. The twins crept into her office in their suits and masks a grin painted across both of their faces. Cocking his head to the side Leonardo let his hands rest roughly on Milia's shoulders. "I hope your primed for the party." He commented raising an eyebrow as he lowered himself slightly letting his chi rest on the top of her head as his arms draped over her shoulders. She seemed to be happy although how long that would last he wasn't sure at all.

They had even raided Alessa's dresses. She would be sure to kill them for it since they had left her a note on her side table or maybe Noel would have told her they didn't really mind which one that was. "So you should get changed." Felix teased from the door of her office. It was a pretty short dress just to make her uncomfortable.

The Goth Detectives.
                                                                    You just give us 48 hours and we will get the job done
                                                                    It will be great would just come out of our coffins at the beginning.
                                                                    It would be awesome.

Goths don't run they walk slowly so we just sort of slowly solve crime.
A digital murder
Programmed by mathematical terrorists
Outside of mortal bounds
Silently hacking
A binary plague
Serving information

User Image
Milia Liliana Valentine
Communications for the Pisano's

Milia was really happy. She had been forgotten. The party was already starting and nobody had come to see. She wasn't sure what to do. She listened about how they hoped she was primmed for the party. She thought about it as she felt Leo's hands resting a little roughly on her shoulders. She said "I took a shower today"

which she saw as a good thing. That counted as primed right? She felt his chin upon her head and his arms were draped around her shoulders. Pretty much trapping her so she couldn't run. Since he was taller and weighed a bit more he could probably just pull her towards him and she wouldn't get to run away that far. She frowned as she soon saw Felix state that she should get changed as she tried to weasel her way out of it "But um, you know an outfit is needed for those things and I.....don't have one still, right?"

Yeah she was weaseling. She would try and try her hardest. And soon she realized it was for not. And so they sort of gave her 'clothes' and a mask and put her into a room. Threatening that if she didn't get dress that they'd help her get dress. You can guess which one she chose. She went out and before she could interject the twins started to mess with her hair and make up. And then she was done. She fidgeted as it was all done and she told them, her face becoming beet red "This isn't a dress, this is a bathing suit.. And what are these shoes? These aren't shoes these are like weird boots? And its short, why is it so short?"

Where Am I Now?: HQ - My Office
Who's With Me?: Twins

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Jericho was still sitting in his office....Well watching as Lucy got changed. he wasn't really paying too much attention though.....Until of course she pulled out his outfit. And the crappy mask, he lightly shook his head. "Do I have to?" he questioned lightly rolling his eyes although it was apparent that he did when she insisted on well......Forcing it on him She had tied him up and forced it on him.....Charming.

She didn't seem done there though. he lightly rolled his eyes as she had pretty much leashed him dragging him after her stripping him of any weapons as she went. She wasn't done with him yet though. She tugged on the leash she got him into the dance hall his chest pressing up against her back. The front of his hips pressing up against her butt as she spoke.

"Now were you going to be a good boy, Jericho, or do I have to convince you that being good is a better choice?"

Hmmm he couldn't help but smirk. "Hmmm convince me." he teased lightly licking hislips wondering what she might have in mind
User Image
Babysitter of the Pisano Gang.

Jericho wanted to be convinced. Well she could do that. Since she had realized that he was better with phsyical activities and not that. She found a chair and tugged at his leash until she made it to the chair, she pushed him onto the chair. She then sat on his lap, facing him. She started to grind against the other as she whispered "If your good you get treats...don't you like treats?"

She started to bite and kiss up his neck as a hand tugged his hair. Yeah she was going to have fun. After a few minutes of her just, playing with him. She liked this, this worked. She lent forward to his ear and whispered "Isn't this better?"

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"I took a shower today"

"But um, you know an outfit is needed for those things and I.....don't have one still, right?"

Leo let out a small grin as he heard that poor little Milia. She wasn't getting away Even if she got away from Leonardo there was still Felix at the door. Oh did she really think that they would let her weasel out like that? Naive much? They seemed to get what they wanted though she was getting changed. Oh she wasn't going to be happy not at all....It was so cute the way her cheeks seemed to totally skip the pink and turn a rather dark shade of red. Leo slowly walked over lightly fluffing the brunette's hair a little. "See it isn't so bad." Felix teased cocking his head to the side.

"This isn't a dress, this is a bathing suit.. And what are these shoes? These aren't shoes these are like weird boots? And its short, why is it so short?"

What kind of bathing suits had Milia been wearing? "That can be arranged." Leo replied with a shrug. He was pretty sure that she wouldn't want to show off anymore flesh though. Felix on the other hand was going to be the nicer about it. He gave her a small smile. "Well If Leo had his way it would have been a skirt that barely covered your a**. I managed to convice him to go with shorts" She seemed to keep compaining about every aspect of the outfit though. Leo let out a shrug. "It was that or this." he replied pulling out well pretty much a tutu and a bra.

The Goth Detectives.
                                                                    You just give us 48 hours and we will get the job done
                                                                    It will be great would just come out of our coffins at the beginning.
                                                                    It would be awesome.

Goths don't run they walk slowly so we just sort of slowly solve crime.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Jericho let out a grin as his hands moved to rest either side of Lucy's hips, Him, Leo and Felix eh? Now wasn't she a little cougar? The dark haired woman tugged and tugged on the leash she had made him when she was forcing him into his outfit. She really wasn't giving him much room at all. A small tug and he was pulled around her...It wasn't long before he was pushed back until he was sitting in a chair infront of her. He couldn't help but smirk as Lucy mounted him sitting on his lap a small purr escaping from the back of his throat as she spoke.

"If your good you get treats...don't you like treats?"

His eyes slowly closed as he felt her lips move to his check a small moan esaping from him as he felt her teeth lightly nipping at his skin. A light tug on his hair gave her more access. Lucy was certainly having a little play at least before she leaned in pretty much using her own body to pin his against as she spoke again.

"Isn't this better?"

Hmmm did he really have to answer that? He tilted his head to the side slightly so he could lightly press his lips against her neck like she had done with her. That should surely give her her answer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff