Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

The Importance Of Being Idle
                                              De Luca - Hitman

"Cold, in this dress?"

"I can't imagine why,"

She was laughing did she knew he was making an excuse although he had to admit her play on words it made him a little uncomfortable consideing she had taken a step forwards to once again close the gap between them. His eyes trailed towards her mask she was certainly hard to figure out but she kept on toying aroudn with him regardless it wasn't good for him he kind of felt like amouse getting batted around the floor like a cat. She was still smirking though He might have the advantage of knowing how she looked without the mask but she had the advantage of his name which could be equaly as damaging if not more. He cleared his throat slightly as she spoke again.

"Well, I'm not all that familiar with the place myself, but I guess there isn't a better time to explore than while under a mask,"

"But, you'll probably have to step back first, hmm?

This was most likely how she killed her victims toyed with them and then went in for the kill. That didn't bode well for him he would have to....watch his back at the party now. Her tone was sweet but her grin told him something else. Step back....Oh right? Thedark haired male took a step back moving to her mask and picking it up off the floor lightly dusting it off with his hand he slipped behind her which most likely wasn't the best idea he had had since he had to lean over to get the positioning right. Letting his body lightly lean against hers which could be dangerous depending on how she played it his chest resting lightly against her back as the front of his hips laid comfortablely against her butt. Lightly tieing it behind her head he guessed she would sort out the rest right?

But I dont mind
                                              As long as theres a bed beneath the stars that shine
                                              I'll be fine
                                              If you give me a minute

A man's got a limit
                                              I can't get a life if my heart's not in it

User Image
Antonietta Maria Giovanni ___
"Spoken Sweetly and Sweetly Speaking."

((OCC:The DressandThe Mask))

Flynn never said a word, but his actions said enough. Antonietta watched him with careful eyes as he leaned down to pick up her mask. He really was handsome, wasn't he? Dark hair and all. As he leaned up against her from behind, carefully tying on her mask, she almost purred; she only leaning up against him more, completely closing any distance they had had. She let her head lean back slightly, her red locks falling lightly down her back, against his chest. So now, he was getting closer to her? Antonietta wasn't sure if this was a good thing, or an awful thing; was he falling into her trap, or fighting against it? Either way, his idea of fighting it, could amount to her idea of being entrapped.

"Well... Until Provoked."

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

De Luca - Hitman

At least it seemed as though Antonitta was well not doing much at the moment that was good until of course she leaned back against him a purr escaping from her throat. He really wasn't used to this kind of closeness even from his own gang but from an Enemy that only seemed to make it that much worse. Was it wrong that might might kind of like the attention he seemed to have benn depraved of? No he couldn't think like that. He lightly shook his head. At least she wasn't doing something worse although the contact was making something well raise a little....Hopefully she wouldn't notice it. Although Form fitting dress plus loose trousers it wasn't looking good for him.

The closeness now was really making it harder for him to tie the mask behind her head it only gave her more of a chance to exploit what she could most likely feel proding her a little. Okay change of subject no a tour wouldn't be good although it wasn't long before he suggested something that much worse...."How about we forget the tour and move to the dancefloor." At that point he really wished he could cut off his own tongue. He seemed to know his mistake as soon as it came out of his mouth Dancing equalled most like as close as she could get which could be bad especially since it seemed like she was a hitman stalking him. Her head dropped back she was really making this hard for him wasn't she. "Keep still I can't tie it when your moving." he commented hoping it would stop her from wiggling to make him position that much worse

But I dont mind
                                              I'll be fine
                                              If you give me a minute

A man's got a limit

Devoted Friend

User ImageXXXXXXX

User Image

X_X The dark haired girl nodded, as the boy said she assumed right, but couldn't help but smile a bit, seeing his grin and wink. Ah, what a male, not to mention Pisano. "Oh, so you actually have to try? How cute" She teased the handsome Pisano a bit. What? She just couldn't help herself, he really was easy to talk to, making her task, well easier then she thought it was going to be. "Guess, Natural talent isn't enough?" Of course she was only joking.

X_X Us, make peace with them? Ya right, like what she did yesterday was far away from trying to make peace "Honestly, if anything. I think it she should be the one trying to make peace with the De Luca's. I mean she is the one that took their leader, from them... which was pretty stupid since Noel is pretty much useless and No offensive to you, but your sister is a bit crazy... " She blurted, not able to help herself, thinking back to yesterday. Like seriously, the women was crazy, crashing her car into Noel's, taking him, kicking her a**, and not to mention letting them believe that her brother was dead. Ya, the young De Luca still didn't believe that her brother was dead.

X_X She watched him, grin, looking her up and down, making her step back a bit. Of course mentally she was smirking and grinning away. Listening to him, he was quite on point, giving him a slight smile as he finished "Close... but I wouldn't say I was strong, confident... a little, and upfront? Well I guess you could say that..." She said, before taking another sip of her wine. As he talked about his date, she smiled a bit. So she wasn't his girlfriend, well that just made it easier... but it was their first date, yet she's spending it with Eevee... Nervous? A Good quality in a women? Ya, Lesia only got nervous during certain situation, and even then, she TRY not to show it. She was a De Luca, she couldn't appear weak, unless they didn't know she was a De Luca and she was putting on a show. Like she did when they took noel. "Of course, any women would be nervous on a first date, mostly with such a charming date" She stated, before her attention was turned over to her sister.

X_X Did she really just call her by her whole name? Here? Sure she went by Lesia, but AnnaLesia, was pretty uncommen, mostly around here. Gah, it must of been really important, hopefully Malcolm didn't catch on. But it's not like she actually lied to the male, so he couldn't use that against her. Miss filed something? Nice cover up sis, she thought to herself. As she was being pulled away, she gave him an apologitic smile, before following her sister to the bathroom. As they were going towards the restrooms, she couldn't help but notice Flynn and a girl. She'll mess with him about that later. Looking at Toni, as she asked for lipgloss and perfume "Lipgloss, yes. Perfume no. Do you not see what I'm wearing?" She joked, pulling her lipgloss out of the side of her breast, in her dress. "So what's up? Everything alright?" She asked remember her and Angelo earlier.

[ Out Of Candy!: wow this post sucks!!! Her mask]

User Image
User Image

"How about we forget the tour and move to the dancefloor."

This caught Antonietta's attention slightly. Why would he suggest something that would only give her an excuse to get closer to him? Protection from being killed? Little did he know, as experience as she was, she could kill him right then and there in the center of the room and walk away without so much as a slap on the wrist; no one would even know what killed him. "That rhymed, didn't it?" Antonietta mentioned with a light giggle, casting her sparkling eyes up to Flynn. "Hmm, I guess I wouldn't mind a dance or two."

"Keep still I can't tie it when your moving."

Antonietta laughed again; if he thought that was going to make her stop, he was very, very wrong. Although, by the, well, feeling she was getting from him... he didn't want her to stop, either. "You don't want me to stop," she murmured. Not a question, but a statement; she was confident, that much was certain. Antonietta whipped around so that she was facing Flynn, still just as close to him, if not closer.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

De Luca - Hitman

"That rhymed, didn't it?"

Okay rhyming was not that he was going for but he had to admit it did. Okay at least that had the subject changed though so that was good He was really trying to well stay.....in his comfort zone but Antonietta she had not only scratched at it she had blown it up totally and utterly oblitereated it and that wasn't good for him not at all and worse her teasing and movements and the reactions she had gotten from him was putting him at more and more of a disadvantage against her. This was one of the times he kind of wished he was like Oliver. He was a hell of alot better at this than he was.

"Hmm, I guess I wouldn't mind a dance or two."

Okay that was good right? He should be able to keep control of her while she was dancing she would be concentrating on that rather than him right? Good move good move or at least he hoped. She seemed to laugh when he told her to keep still almost as if she wasn't intending too.

"You don't want me to stop,"

Okay he felt his stomach not slightly just as those word came out of her mouth so she could feel what kind of effect she was having on him and she was confident if not growing in confidence with everything that came out of her mouth with every motion she made which progressively snapping the small pieces of his which she had shattered like a window all over the floor. It was then she span around to face him almost as if sensing that he almost had the mask secured leaning the mask just dangling behind her handing from the two ends which were still in his hands his eyes widened slgihtly she had only gotten even closer her lips barely touching his he could almost feel the warmth from them already. He cleared this throat and gulpped slightly his eyes fixed on her blue orbs they really did stand out didn't they he was sure she made them stand out even more with her make up though make them as entracing as she could lure people with her and then kill them in one swoop that made him nervous because it appeared she had him....trapped for the moment. "Lets get to the dancefloor then." he commented simply trying to sound a little more in control even if she was making his whole body scream in kind of a good but very dangerous way.

But I dont mind
                                              I'll be fine
                                              If you give me a minute

A man's got a limit

User Image

"Lets get to the dancefloor then."

Antonietta could almost see Flynn's mind racing, screaming; she had him, and she knew he knew it. She had absolutely no intention of letting Flynn lead her to a dance floor. Antonietta could see him breaking more and more with her every move. Holding her body up against his, she kept her lips mere centimeters from his, taunting him. The chase had always been her favorite part. This kind of chase was slightly different than he usual methods, however; traditionally, she liked to make her prey beg before finishing them off. But this was... intense, to say the least.

"Or not," she whispered, her hands traveling up to his face, gently attempting to untie his mask. "I have no problem staying here, alone with you."

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

De Luca - Hitman

She was like really good at this and Flynn maybe with a little more experience with such things he wouldn't be such an easy target he could take flirting that was no problem but this was something different entirely. Maybe it was becasue he knew the face that she was a Pisano in the back of his mind that made this that much worse. He wondered what she was trying to acomplish because if he had her in this kind of position she would have....Well she would have been dead long ago. Not too subtile's either a gunshot to the head and escape off the balcony was more his style nothing flashy that was way way to much work none of this teasing just straight dead. That certainly made him and....he guessed he could call it his predator way different it seemed she enjoyed watching him squirm and she was making him squirm at the moment.

"Or not,"

Or not? Wait what. he felt her hands moving until they come into view moving to his mask. She wouldn't she already knew his name putting a name to a face that could be deadly but he was too focused on her to do much about it his hands shot up to her wrists but it was too late his mask just fell to the floor prompting him to let his eyes drift closed almost as if she couldn't see him if he closed his eyes he knew he was wrong.

"I have no problem staying here, alone with you."

Of course she wouldn't slowly the dark haired male reopened his eyes to let Antonietta come back into view. Well they were kind of alone that that didn't bode well for him in this kind of position not at all He was pretty sure that he gang would have showed her pictures of him even if he didn't like work all thatmuch he was still a pretty good hitman after all and now she could see all of his face since his mask was now laying on the floor after the red hair and forcibly removed it

But I dont mind
                                              I'll be fine
                                              If you give me a minute

A man's got a limit

User Image

As his mask was removed, it took a moment, but soon a light went off in Antonietta's face as she took in Flynn's unmasked face. Had she seen him before? Maybe in a picture, or in the record books somewhere. It didn't matter where she had seen his face, but now that she had, she could confirm his identity. "You must feel awfully lonely, Flynn, if you haven't tried to kill my yet," she whispered, taking his face in her hands. It wasn't rough or forceful, but gentle, easy for his to get out of if he wished. "What kind of a hitman are you? The de Lucas have such a reputation... yet..." she trailed off, smirking to herself, glancing back up at Flynn.

What was his angle, here?

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

De Luca - Hitman

"You must feel awfully lonely, Flynn, if you haven't tried to kill my yet,"

He let his eyes slowly trail away from Antonietta. Well he did feel kind of like crap after getting ditched so soon after arriving. Maybe that was what had prompted him to be beaten so easily by the red head infront of him but there was an even more obvious answer he could give to that and that was he didn't have his gun with him. Hand to hand combat it wasn't his strong point especially against other hitmen. He was to lazy for the training and had just told the boss.....While he was drunk he didn't need it. Irt was so easy to get Noel to actually forget about you when he was drunk although he was sure that since getting captured. He hadn't gotten drunk, or stoned, or smoked for that matter. His eyes were brought back to hers though when he felt her hands move either side of his face. "Don't have my gun thats all." He replied with a shrug almost like it wasn't a big deal although he was sure that she would push....bush a little more especially if she had seen him arrive.....Get ditched and then move so he didn't have to watch Lesia flirt.

"What kind of a hitman are you? The de Lucas have such a reputation... yet..."

Wait what? Was she trying to make him feel even worse? Yet? Yet what? He pulled his face back slightly away from her hands. "yet what?" He questioned at least trying to put up a little more resistance against her.

But I dont mind
                                              I'll be fine
                                              If you give me a minute

A man's got a limit

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
S e c o n d I n Co m m a n d+ + H i t M a n

Malcolm listened to Lesia tease him. "Oh, the natural talent is there, I was just being modest." His grin widened a little with smugness. Then she talked about his sister's plan and basically saw through what he said about Alessandra wanting peace. Malcolm laughed at that fact. When she stated the obvious about his sister, saying she didn't mean to offend him, he held his hands up in a motion of surrender. "Yeah, I'm not touching that crazy sister subject. Frankly, I think you're mostly right. I didn't really know why she took Noel other than to mess with his sisters. But, I don't question Alessandra. I don't really care what she does, as long as it's not something that will get me killed."

After he told her his first impression of her, she basically confirmed his observation. "Close is good enough for me," he said watching as she took another sip of wine. He couldn't help but be intrigued by the woman standing before him in a ll of her mystery. She made a comment to what he'd said in defense of Isabella. Before he could reply, thte same girl he'd spotted fighting with her boyfriend earlier was now ordering Lesia--Annalesia?--to accompany her. So that mud be one of Noel's sisters by the way she ordered Lesia around. Malcolm felt a little deflated, but returned Lesia's apologetic smile. He watched the woman in red drag the other girl away from the party until he could no longer see her. Carefully leaning against the food table, he looked around the room, trying to see if Izzy returned.

His eyes found her facing away from him sitting at a table with the kid who'd spilled his drink on her. Malcolm's eyebrows rose as he noticed that this kid was shirtless, and that Izzy was wearing his clothing as a make-shift outfit. Mackie knew he shouldn't assume anything, but couldn't help but feel some misplaced anger at the boy.

With a deep breath, he kept his cool as he approached the two, pulling up a chair next to Isabella. With a smile that was sort of forced, he looked at Izzy. "Hey guys. I guess you're dress is ruined. Sorry about that," he wrapped an arm around her shoulders and kissed the top of her head. Looking to the kid, he said, "Thanks for your help, man." It wasn't sincere, and neither was the look he gave the boy. An almost impulsive warning that Malcolm gave the other as if he was defending his territory. Malcolm couldn't help it. It was his nature.

[outfit]

User Image

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

De Luca's {S e c o n d i n C o m m a n d} && C o m m u n i c a t i o n s

My theme song: Gorgeous Nightmare

User Image
User Image
[outfit]

Lesia handed Toni the lipgloss, joking with her about her outfit. Toni smirked a little as she accepted the lipgloss, putting it on and smacking her lips once together before returning the object to her sister. When Lesia asked what was wrong, she figured she might as well come right out with it. Turning to face the other, she took deep breath and said, "I was just outside as you probably saw. I was talking to Angelo and then Noel called me. He's alive Lesia. I talked to him face to face."

She paused, keeping her expression neutral. "Don't worry, he's okay. And he says he's sorry he didn't call you. But he told me to do something of him. There's a document that signs over the organization from him to me, remember? Anyway, I signed it. So now all of the assets are my property. Noel asked me to do this, because Alessandra Pisano is forcing him to marry her." Toninearly chocked on the word 'marry.' The idea was repulsive, but Noel seemed to know what he was doing.

"I trust Noel with this, and so should you. I know it's weird but he seems to have and actual plan in mind, so I'm willing to go through with this." After another moment, she continued with, "I don't think we should tell anyone about this yet. I mean, it sounds like it will reveal itself soon enough. And when the time comes, we can't act like we know anything about Noel. Got it?" If this was going to work, Lesia needed to cooperate with Toni.
User Image

As she watched him, Antonietta couldn't help but genuinely frown; he looked so sad all of a sudden. He really didn't like being ditched, did he? For a moment, Antonietta let herself be reminded of her own lonliness, letting the feeling wash over her, as her hands slowly dropped back down to her sides. She had been killing men and women for hundreds of gangs since she was only sixteen. All the men in her line of work were harsh, violent, possessive liars. Antonietta was always by herself, moving from gang to gang...

Alone.

Suddenly, Antonietta backed away from him, her eyes moving back to the view the balcony had to offer. "I'll give you a choice. If you walk away now, I'll promise not to kill you tonight. If you stay, well, no guarantees."

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

De Luca - Hitman

Flynn watched as Antonietta frowned that was never a good sign not a good sign at all usually when girls frowned around him it was very very bad. He cocked his head to the side as her frown turned into a rather unplesent face. He let out a small sigh. he was never good at things like this. Her arms seemed to dropand he glanced back into the party then back at the red head taking a step forwards he let his arms slide around her pulling her into almost a comforting hug although this could so be Pulling back he ntoiced she was looking at him. Then her eyes flicked away to glance out at the view of the balcany then came a threat.

"I'll give you a choice. If you walk away now, I'll promise not to kill you tonight. If you stay, well, no guarantees."

Well that didn't sound good but it would look bad on him to walk away. He was confliced he kind of wanted someone to come and like save him. although after all that work she had done on him he was sure she wouldn't want that to go to waste. He let his eyes trail away from her. "With all the work you seemed to put in I don't think you would let me to that easily." It wasn't something he would do not at all besides it wasn't good seeing a woman alone especially at a party, he knew he was going to regret this. but a party was meant for fun right even if she was planning to kill him there since thats what it seemed by her words. "If you still wanted that dance I think I could oblige."

But I dont mind
                                              I'll be fine
                                              If you give me a minute

A man's got a limit

Devoted Friend

User ImageXXXXXXX

User Image
                                                              X_X The Youngest Pisano wanted to roll her eyes, as her sister said she was just out side with Angel, but hearing that Noel called changed her mind. She was silent, not sure what to say, mostly since her sister was going on about how he was alive and that she talked to him face to face. Now she was wondering why were they all still here, couldn't they have just grabbed him and go? Was there something wrong? Hearing that he was o.k, she felt a bit better, but still confused, mostly when she started talking about the documents. Ya she rememebered them, but that was for emergencies and if Noel was to ever get arrested.

X_X WAIT. Did Toni just say Alessandra Pisano is FORCING Noel to marry her? "WHAT!" She blurted out, eyes wide opened and shocked "Wait, if that was the case and you talked to him face to face, why didn't you just grab him and go? You could of just called me and I could of gotten our guys out..." She said, liking her idea better then having her brother go through with marrying that crazy biatch. She then listened to her sister talk about trusting Noel and that she should do the same. She trusted her brother, but when it came to something like this, she really had a hard time to accept it. "Toni, we can't let him go through with this" She said, after the other said she was willing to go through it. The De Luca's were stubborn, but Lesia was probably the most stubborn of the three, after all she is the youngest. Use to always getting her way.

X_X She couldn't help but have a very unpleasent look on her face. "Toni, this is crazy! Marriage isn't going to solve anything, I mean I can see where a De Luca-Pisano child might..." She said, shivering at that thought "Oh lord, while I was gone he didn't get her pregnat did he?" She said, almost feeling sick at that thought as well. But ya, she was jumping to crazy conclusions now. The thought also, for some crazy reason, made her think of the other male Pisano. The feeling of anger built up in her "That b*****d..." She said looking at Toni "He Knew..." She said, having a huge feeling he knew. She was just sort of piecing together what he said earlier and how he said it. "I'm going to have a few words with him!"

X_X Yes, she was someone the stable one in the family, but she had unstable side as well. It's just that being such a good actress, she learned to controlle herself.... at times. Looking at her sister, her eyes soften a bit "If he marries her, you know he'll be more miserable then he already is. She's going to make his life a living hell..." she said, worried about her brother.

[ Out Of Candy!: Sorry it's all over the place u.uHer mask]

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces