Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"I have waste so much time with that school girl..."

It was certainly annoying that he couldn't see a thing and his hands were well handcuffed behind his back. That just made this even harder for him. At least Annalesia was left alone apart from a few kicks from Alessandra. He had a grin painted across his features at least that was hidden underneath his rather annoying mask bag whatever it was. "Thats just too bad isn't it." he teased he couldn't help himself Oh well he didn't have to worry about something happening to Annalesia and he was drunk which caused a small chuckle to escape from his lips.

"Well someone have to by the villain in the city, too bad superman don't exist."

Oh so he was captured by the citys villan? He could believe that. Although no superman....He alcohol certainyl made him feel like superman. Maybe he would be more convincing with the crappy suit on. That would be amusing busting in a muscled up suit humming the supperman theme. That but an amusing image in his head as he let out another chuckle. most likely not the best thing to do in this situation but it was amusing for him at least. A few words for little Calvin

"Get someone to bring you the toy, we are going underground for a while. I don't want someone to break in and find the toy."

"Can someone shut him up, he is starting to give me a headache."

He couldn't help but laugh at that. "Charming." he replied with a light shrug. Should have ordered a gag eh? You might get some piece and quiet then." He just couldn't help himself It was amusing winding up Alessandra even if it would just make her harder on him.

"You would have done the same thing Noel don't try to pretend you are better than me because you are not."

Lightly the dark haired male shook his head. "What kicked the poor girl a few times? I'm drunk but I'm not into abusing school kids." he replied with a shrug. Hell if he needed infomamation he had Drusilla. "Although I have to admit boxing me in smart very smart." he said refering to the way she had just well....Crashed into his car. Great he was going to have to get a new one now. Hearing the door open then clicking heels on the floor it was alot easier to hear when he didn't have his sight. The muffled words he couldn't quite make out though. The passengers door then swang open and the bag was taken off his head.

"Hey sexy, did you miss me?"

"Let's go, I'm giving you a private tour."

He couldn't help but grin. "Yes actually I always miss a pretty face." Feeling her grab into his arm he slipped out of the car letting her lead him since there wasn't much he could do. "So I'm getting another car eh? Am I really that important. I mean I'm pretty much the gang drunk." Hmmm private tour eh? He raised an eyebrow. Well they were being rather open wern't they givign him a nice tour althoguh its most likely just a tour to the next car.

"Move your a**, doll."

He kept up his pace lightly rolling his eyes. "Only if you give your a** a little wiggle babe."

Maybe I just want to fly, I want to live I don't want to die
                                                              Maybe I just want to breath , Maybe I just don't believe , Maybe you're the same as me
                                                              We see things they'll never see
                                                              You and I are gonna live forever

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Jericho to be honest was just sitting in the back now lightly prodding Calvin with his foot since at the moment he was the only one he could cause pain to without doing much....Without giving it away too much either. His eyes narrowed slightly as both Alessandra spoke to Milia More techie stuff he guessed so he kind of switched off again. Letting out a small yawn he perked up when he heard his name.

"Milia take Jericho and Calvin with you. I will take Noel with me."

he was going with Milia and Calvin.....So he was stuck with the nerd and the b***h? How thoughtful. Pushing himself out of the car he let Milia deal with the b***h since it wasn't his problem Calvin was her friend so she could deal with him. it seemed as though they had all this planned how fun would it be when the De Luca got to a bunch of empty offices he really did want to see their faces Maybe Milia would have it on her laptop so they could see it. How fun. He could also point out who he wanted next.

As he walked Malcom caught his attention. Raising his arms maybe he brought him a victim. he better of ******** b***h. He slowly walked over looking around no victim again......How was he going to be the torture expert without victims. Oh well at least he would get to see Alessandra kick the ******** out of Noel maybe add a little direction and input. Two heads were better than one after all right?

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
        User Image

Milia's joke caught Alessandra by surprise, she glance at her not really getting the joke. "Huh?" She blinked a few times before laughing "You got me.! She giggled "Damn another hummer...yikes." She sighed. Well it wasn't her lucky day after all. "My poor baby." She added as her eyes trail back to both hummers. "Mackie! " She greet in a thick Italian accent, yes she did speak it. When she talked in English her Italian accent fade...I guess after living for so long in New York had done miracles on her. She just walked into the warehouse without paying much attention to the other car and her brother. Her eyes flicked to him when Milia said his name. She was so happy to see Mackie around, her lips curl up as she push Noel forward "Look what I got," Alessandra giggled like a five years old kid who just open her Christmas present. "Oh no Mackie go ahead with Milia, Let me have Jericho." She suggested almost begging, Her blue eyes travel to Jericho "Mind giving me a hand?" Alessandra place her hand on her waist. I'm allow to have a little bit of fun? I'm the boss after all.

Oh no he didn't just said that to her! She wasn't going to wiggle her a** not in front of her brother. How dare he insult her! Noel was starting to crawl under her skin in ways she didn't knew it was possible. She wanted to shut him up and at the same time she wanted to erase that stupid smile from his face. Then something inside her click making Alessandra to turn around to glare at Noel "You can have so much more of me," She whisper darkly while grinning. Her hand clench on his shoulder as she dig her nails on him "On your knees, Noel." Alessandra smile wide as she was going to make him kneel or shoot his leg. "You are right, you are very important for me. You are going to be my new pet and you will love it," She blow him a kiss. "I said kneel down."

outfit

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"Look what I got,"

Noel was pushed infront of Malcom raising an eyebrow he let out a nonchalant shrug. "What am I a show pony?" he questioned. lightly shaking his head. He glanced back towards Alessandra. She looked estatic which what she had accomplished but then again catching him while he was drunk it was rather easy. "I'm surprised you haven't done this sooner. I mean I'm usually staggering out of clubs and bars on a nightly basis."

"Oh no Mackie go ahead with Milia, Let me have Jericho."

"Mind giving me a hand?"

Well well it looked like jericho was being passed around quite alot. He was amused he very amused he couldn't help it. Although on the other hand it seemed like he had enraged the other leader. He watched her turn to grare at him and cocked his head to the side. "So now you want Jericho in on it too and there I thought I was going to have you to myself."

"You can have so much more of me,"

That would have sounded appealing but the darkness in her tone totally erased that making a shiver run up his spine. He could tell this wasn't going to be good as soon as her hand moved onto his shoulder Well he could like kick her but he would most liekly miss and that would just give her another advantage. It was easier to floor a drunk person when they were on one let. It wasn't long before her grip tighten her nails digging into his shoulder. The dark haired male winced making him lightly tug on his handcuffs the fingers on one of his hands twitching slightly. she not only had one of his shoulders but one of her nerves as well which only seemed to make it worse.

"On your knees, Noel."

"You are right, you are very important for me. You are going to be my new pet and you will love it,"

"I said kneel down."

At least it looked like someone was having fun she was was causing him quiet alot of pain. Not only that he had to keep an eye on jericho was well. So she wanted him on her knees. She confirmed that he was her new pet too. The leader of the de Luca's reduced to being the personal pet of the leader of the Pisano's that wasn't good not at all. Oh well while he was away he was sure Antonia could take care of things. Adjusting his hands he lightly pinched the back of his hand as he tried to counter the pain she was dealing to him. Noel couldn't help but notice the kiss she had blown him, he was sure it was suppost to be insulting considering what came out of her mouth immediately after it. Repeating her order. "I think you just want me on my knees so i can pleasure you." he teased although his head did slowly drop his head tilting to the side slightly until his cheek lightly rested against her forearm.

Maybe I just want to breath , Maybe I just don't believe , Maybe you're the same as me

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"Oh no Mackie go ahead with Milia, Let me have Jericho."

"Mind giving me a hand?"

Oh Oh he was going to get to help/ he couldn't help but smirk at that. He slwoly made his way towards Alessandra cocking his head to the side as he watched Noel. Oh this was going to be fun. He knew it for a fact. maybe he would just observe since he was sure that she was going to thourouly enjoy this. The look on her face seemed to change pretty quickly though as Noel's seemed to say something she didn't like. He lightly licked his lips. Was it him or did she get sexier and sexier the more she spoke. He slowly circled around the back of Noel cross his arms over his chest as he watched the scene unfold.

"On your knees, Noel."

"I said kneel down."

With that the dark haired male let his hand lightly rest on Noel's back as he first kicked the back of his knees forceablely making him kneel infront of their leader giving her a grin as he could see her now Since the other male was no longer in the way. He let out a light purr as he gripped onto his hair tugging his hair back to force him to look up at Alessandra's face. It was just a fun watching her work as it was doing it himself. Besides he was pretty sure that she would be open to suggestions. "Isn't it fun making him squirm without even picking up a weapon?" he questioned as he leaned down slightly until his lips laid next to Noel's ear lightly blowing a warm puff of air against his ear. "How are you feeling down here? On a scale of one to ten how much fun do you think Alessa is going to have with you?" he questioned before his eyes trailed back up to look at the female. "Does she have an answer?"

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
        User Image

Noel quickly questioned, Alessandra turn her gaze on him. "Well darling, I don't know about that...I heard ponies..." have a huge piece of... Not really sure if you are qualified.. She hold her tongue, oh come on she couldn't say a bad word. At least not in front of her brother. She was still a lady. Her lips curled up into a empty smile as he point out why they didn't get him before. "It wouldn't been this fun." There were a million reasons why they haven't get him before, the clubs he crash into where in his territory. It was pointless to try without getting caught in the process. She let out a small sigh as he couldn't see behind the big picture. Her grip around his shoulder lose a bit as she spot Jericho behind Noel. "Enjoying our new toy?" She asked, tapping her shoe against the ground. She could see he was enjoying himself as much as she did. "I''m sorry I didn't get you more victims for you to play with," Alessandra apologized, she had told him she was going to get victims for him but there was only the boss when they arrive. Now wait a minute! What was he doing alone, unprotected ?

Something wasn't right, she could feel it. He was there because... Then Alessandra drop her gaze back to Noel, his cheek was resting on her forearm. It was perturbing, she was completely caught by his sweet gesture. She frown. Crap! He is so near me! Why the ******** would he do something like that? He is playing you Alessandra! Her blue eyes flicked away from Noel to Jericho, who kick her pet. She didn't move an inch.How did he knew she wanted to be pleased? He was smarter than he looked. "I'm going to be honest with you Noel, you are absolute right." Alessandra grinned at him, what else he did think she made him kneel for? "You can start off by licking me, b***h." She raise an eyebrow seductive at him, keeping her tone low so only the three of them could hear.

"Sort of...I guess so. Still I think ripping him limb by limb will be way interesting I guess this is fun too," Alessandra agree. "Don't push him Jericho, I want him to find the way by himself." She place her hand on Jericho's hand, brushing her finger across his skin. "Now be a good boy and make me happy little Noel." Alessandra purr.

outfit

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

It seemed as though He had gone from a pet to a toy now. Wow his rank was slowly deteriorating rather quickly. At least her had losened on his shoulder right. That was a good thing her nails were no longer diffing into his shoulder. he was pretty sure they were going to mark though. His shoulder lightly burning. It seemed he had done what she wanted now though he was on his knees.....Infront of the opposing leader. He was sure she was enjoying this. She looked like she did. He lightly bit his bottom lip she looked good even from this angle. Wait no he couldn'think that. Lightly Noel shook his head.

"I'm going to be honest with you Noel, you are absolute right."

"You can start off by licking me, b***h."

He was right? Well that was a surprise? He blinked a few times. as she just grinned down at him. Well if she wanted to play games.....and well lets see how she liked. He tone was low and he was sure that the others couldn't hear. "Well I can't quite reach." he replied with a light shrug. She really did have quite an appitite didn't she? Althoguh he wondered what kind of reply he was going to get.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"Well darling, I don't know about that...I heard ponies..."

Jericho could so twist this. He smirked slightly as he stood back up his eyes remaining on the brunette. "I think he wan'ts you to use him as a pony." he replied a smirk playing across his features Noel was really trying to be defiant wasn't he? he was sure that Alessandra would beat that out of him though. "Hmmm he is so fun." he replied Lightly rocking on his heels he had to admit that it was fun just watching her get her way. he couldn't help but let his smirk grow though when he heard what she wanted him to do. "Wouldn't you want that a little more privately." It wasn't like she could give him access infront of her brother right? if that was at all what she intened on making Noel do.

"Sort of...I guess so. Still I think ripping him limb by limb will be way interesting I guess this is fun too,"

The dark haired male raised one of his hands lightly wagging his finger. "But Al-e-ssa you can do both." he replied nothing was stopping her from doing that besides it seemed like she was stamping her authority all over Noel at the moment it was certainly something he enjoyed seeing. So the other male had gone from a pet to a toy? Maybe she would make him her maid. That would be amusing. Her maid that she toyed with and used as her pet. the triple threat without her even using him as her punching bag.

"Don't push him Jericho, I want him to find the way by himself."

He slowly let go of Noel's hair when he felt her hand rest ontop of his her fingers lightly brushing against his skin as he lightly patted Noel on the head before pulling his hand away unsure if Alessandra would keep a hold of it.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
        User Image

"Bad, bad you want me to get rough on you?" Alessandra asked softly as she rub her finger across his cheek. She lift her head as Jericho said Noel wanted to be used as a pony. "Is that so?" She grinned darkly at him. "What I am going to do without you Jericho?" Alessandra asked as she step closer to Noel, she place her hand on Jericho's cheek "I will leave Noel under your wing, have fun training him." Her lips curled up, she slide her hand down his neck and up to his hair. Slowly she press her lips against his but she pause, her other hand fly to Noel's hair. She clench her finger on his hair pulling him closer to her tight "I gave you the opportunity but you waste it," She tilt her head side to side. "I will have Jericho to break you one finger everything you disobey me." Alessandra chuckled at the thought of his screams. "When theres no more fingers to break, I'm going to the vital parts or shall I start with them..." She gently press her boot on his pants, she was pretty sure if she apply force he will start scream. "It would be a shame to ruin such a pretty body, are you sure you want to play dumb on me?" Alessandra asked as sweetly as she was able to. She tight her grip on his hair as she push him into her jeans. Then she turn her direction to Jericho and grin "I can't help myself, I'm such a naughty girl..." Her voice fade as she meet his lips, they felt so good against her. She let a moan slip out.

outfit

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"Bad, bad you want me to get rough on you?"

Noel had to admit he was surprised very surprised as he felt Alessandra's fingers lightly brushing against his cheek, it was quite a contrast from what she had just said about getting rough on him. I felt like killing Jericho though he really was twisting his words. He wasn't long before he she took a step closer Her hand sliding to his neck before she roughly clenched her fingers around his dark locks forcing him forwards against her as he was on his knees.

"I gave you the opportunity but you waste it,"

"I will have Jericho to break you one finger everything you disobey me."

"When theres no more fingers to break, I'm going to the vital parts or shall I start with them..."

She really was working on him wasn't she and it seemed apparent she wasn't playing around when she moved one of her boots to lay somewhere rather dangerous. making him instinctively pull on the handcuffs around his wrists. His face firmly pressed against the front of her jeans he couldn't really do much for her with them in the way. The rest of what she had said from that point to be honest it was a blur.He guessed he would get onto it even is she wouldn't feel it much. Oh well in a more private place she might make it more pleasureable.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"What I am going to do without you Jericho?"

"I will leave Noel under your wing, have fun training him."

Jericho couldn't help but grin. Oh Alessandra was going to make Noel's life hell while he was her wasn't she he could tell. he couldn't help but purr as he felt her lips against his. Slowly closeing his eyes His lips moving from her lips down to her neck as she spoke again. Hmmm breaking fingers that sounded fun although he let his gaze drop down she was really trying to humilate Noel wasn't she? He couldn't help but grin. "Oh I can't take away your pet. I have a feeling because he is the other leader he will be your favorite. Nothing better than having the top dog of the the De Luca's firmly trapped under your thumb." he whispered softly. She must enjoy getting the attention of both males. He just couldn't deny her because she was his leader. "Besides he is yours. You wanted him right its just too bad that I couldn't bring to to you."

"I can't help myself, I'm such a naughty girl..."

Well that was a given considering the postion she had Noel in at the moment althoguh he couldn't help but think that in the current situation he couldn't do much for her with her jeans in the way how disappointing that would be for her right? Her lips met his again as a moan escaped from her lips. He kissed her back slowly closing his eyes as his hands moved past Noa's head to lightly rest on her hips. wondering what her brother was thinking of this since he could only really tell that Alessandra was kissing him and more likely torturing Noel since her foot was resting somewhere it would do alot of damage

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
        User Image

no post. i over write it. sorry

outfit

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Jericho let out a smirk into the kiss as as he let Alessandra have control of it for the time being. Feeling her break the kiss he was surprised when she had simply Pushed Noel away from her making Jericho take at least a step backin the process. Now he kind of wanted to kick the other male in the back of the head.

"It have been a long day, I'm tired of playing games. Jericho take us home,"

The carzy male lightly pointed at himself.....She was going to let him.....Drive? not a good idea not a good idea at all. He looked almost happy at the thought before Alessandra's voice snapped him out of his thoughts. Torture That that the words that seemed to do it. Oh he was sure that Noel wouldn't like it if they did that to one of his sisters although the next thing that came out of his mouth he had to bit his bottom lip to keep his mouth shut. Hmmm she was really turning him on again. He guesse dhe would have to move her b***h when she was done....Well verbally abusing him and robbing him blindly.

"Let's get going,"

"Bring my pet."

He pulled Noel up roughly before he brough him over to the car by ther way Alessandra wanted him ot get in on his own. Oh well he could deal with that unless he took too long then Noel would be getting tossed in the back. Slipping into the drivers seat he was sure this would be the last thing that Milia would want to see at the moment. he just needed to know where the new offices were since he was sure they had a number of back ups much like his office. hell he had an office in the middle of nowhwhere somewhere.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"Think I hit jackpot."

Well noel had no choice but to do as she had ordered. Mainly because he had his hands bound behind his back so he couldn't even think about protecting where one of her boots was laying. He felt almost like her ******** toy at the moment now....It wasn't long before she released him though using her boot to push him over. He winced lightyl since she seemed to make it harder for him but pushign him where her boot was positioned. That wasn't her full force though.So she didn't want to ruin the merchandise eh? Something then caught his attention. His eyes widneding slighty.

"You are right, don't worry we will find you someone to torture. Maybe one of his sisters.!"

"So how does it feel to be at my mercy?"

"Don't you ******** dare." he growled as he glared at him although when she leaned forward instinctively leaned back wincing slightly as her word. He knew that was true......She even moved to kneel next to him. At least she wasn'to towering now. At least he knew the alcohol was slowly wearing off. and his sense were comig ******** that could be bad at least with Alcohol whatever she did to him wouldn't hurt at much.

"You know I saw this movie where a girl chop off the guy's thing and the dog eat it. I must confess I'm wondering if my dog will it yours?"

He flinched as those words came out of her mouth....Outnumber and bound he knew she could if she really wanted to. Although with those words came almost a gentle motion as she brushed his hair to the side away from his face. Her hands then seemed to rifle through his pockets. Okay she had stolen his cigs his lighter and keys and his phone telling Milia to get rid of the most important thing his phone. If he could get to it he would have called Antonia so she could hear it so she knew he was in trouble although knowing her she would just think he went back to the bar especailly when she had made him drive himself. The cig was then pursed between her lips before she lit it almost teasing him about it.

"You want it?"

"Is your if you can get up,"

Well she knew at the moment he couldn't do that...Or rather it would be hard. He wouldn't give her the satsfaction of watching him try to. She was enjoying this so much he could tell and it was bound to get worse for him. Then she would free to do well....Whatever she wanted on home turf. It was then she moved to get a move on. he was sure if she didn't she would be having fun with him all day here. Pulled his his feet he was left next to the car Glaring at jericho he knew the othermale wanted him to get in on how own add another insult to the long list that Alessandra had added to him. It was then she spoke.

"Here little Noel, get up here boy."

She even added a whistle like he was her little puppy. Patting the seat he moved to get into the mustang unsure of what she had planned for him..

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
S e c o n d I n Co m m a n d+ + H i t M a n

Malcolm nearly dozed off again when Mia approached him. The brunette communications head was fair enough as far as looks, though her hair fell long and stringy around her thin pale face. Her best feature was those beautiful chocolate eyes of hers framed with dark lashes. "Hey Mia. Yeah I'm good in a rush." The girl then asked if he wanted to ride with her or his sister. Why was that even a question? Of course, he loved his sister dearly but when she had a captive, she liked to play with it. "Yeah, no. I prefer to let Lessa play by herself."

Speaking of the devil, in walked Mackie's sister with her new toy. The eldest Pisano presented the De Luca leader and asked Malcolm's opinion. "Hey sis, I think you picked a good one this time. You should mount him on your wall." He smiled and kissed his sister on the cheek. She asked the same question Mia did. Well, told is more like it. "No problem with that Les, Jericho's all yours." He gave her a sarcastic smile and an eye roll. Then the fun started as Alessandra toyed with Noel, with Jericho's assistance of course. No there was a pair of psychopaths for you. That guy probably jacked-off with a razor blade.

He stood by for a minute while she commanded that her victem be her pet and got down at her feet. Gross. Okay time to go before she starts ******** him. He looked at Mia, eyebrows raised, eyes widened as if to convey the thoughts in his head to her. He nodded his head towards Mia's vehicle, gesturing for them to leave. "As much fun as this minage a tois sounds, I'll go ahead and leave." His sister and her two toys seemed to be doing the same so he called out to her, "Ciao, principessa." He called his sister that mostly to tease her, since she was older and acted as the 'princess' of their family's business. Turning back to Mia, he said, "Wasn't that nice?" before walking towards the car and sliding into the passenger seat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff