Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jeering Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
Today's Word: splenetic
Sentence: I’m used to the splenetic tone I’ve always used on the people who mocked me over and over again.

Wheezing Genius

7,450 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sentence: “No!” Philip shouted in a splenetic tone, pushing John until his back hit the opposite wall.

Feral Lunatic

50,800 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Party Member 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Today's Word: elucidate
Sentence: "I'm a little fuzzy on this 'Beyonder' concept. Care to elucidate?"

Today's Word: bamboozle
Sentence: "Is that Katzenjammer?" Morgan stood up, chair clattering back as she glowered into the screen. "Don't tell me you've teamed up with that slimy little weasel."
"I am a cat, madam!"
"He's a trickster. He'll bamboozle you."
Updated! Congrats on 50k, Flea! <3

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Today's Word: trammel
Sentence: The trammels of the lies they'd grown up with kept Kallum from being able to fully accept who he was. That he wasn't a sinner as he'd thought all this time doing as he'd done to survive. He wasn't condemned by God.

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Private Bonus Challenge!

HI GUYS! So I'm seeing a lot of you reaching 50k (great job) but now I want to propose a bonus challenge of my own for PRIZES! (who doesn't need more stuff/gold?) The challenge is to use the 5 words provided in complete comprehensive sentences. (they're some of my favorite words). Please bold them in your sentences. Also...please try to use one form so it's easier for me to follow.

-Recompense

-ludicrous

-ministration

-palpable

-petulant

To participate simply fill out the form below! The deadline is Saturday, November 26th, 9pm PST.

[quote="ZaiaFantasy"]Hey, [color=green][size=14]ZaiaFantasy[/size][/color], I completed your challenge! Here are my sentences!

[/quote]

Revered Nerd

Today's Word: Trammel
Sentence: She hoped that one day they would be able to cast off the trammels of the dead souls that seemed to follow the group and live unfettered and free.

Revered Nerd

ZaiaFantasy
Hey, ZaiaFantasy, I completed your challenge! Here are my sentences!

She would live on to keep the memory of the dead alive, for now that was the only recompense she could give to the slain.

Everything Pawnrig wore was ludicrous from his blue hat that replaced the sky sitting on his head with the now orange feather snugly in the band ....

Guiding the souls of the dead is part of her ministration, it is her duty to watch over the same ones her goddess does.

...before this the idea of such a thing was absurd but now with it so real, so palpable she had to wonder how much more was out there.

The two were throwing caution to the wind much to the irritation of the petulant knight.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

I think I skipped this one accidentally.

Today's Word: Haberdasher
Sentence: They passed through a part of the city Julian knew pretty well. He once needed a suit and visited this old guy who called himself a haberdasher, not a tailor. He was old fashioned, but knew his clothing.

Jeering Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
Sentence: They feel as though social interactions are trammels in achieving true happiness.

Jeering Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
ZaiaFantasy
Hey, ZaiaFantasy, I completed your challenge! Here are my sentences!
I guess I can recompense the generous gesture by becoming better friends with her.

I snickered to myself about the ludicrous idea of “limited time offers”, for they always stick around longer than they say they will.

I plead to anyone who feasts their eyes on this memoir; please don’t make any ministrations’ job harder than it can be.

It is palpable that they did sneak some something that tastes like wood in; it makes it have that rugged organic taste everybody is looking for now.

I returned the greeting with a very petulant “Good Morning”, for I didn’t want to see him that moment.

Jeering Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
HiddenHijinx
Kiri: Ren was right, I just didn't update word
counts yeterday. Real life is a b***h sometimes...

It's true... and thank you for easing my very easy to arouse paranoia that I missed a word.

Feral Lunatic

50,800 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Party Member 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Hijinx: Thank you. Now I just have to focus on getting my words caught up. (And maintaining the energy to write, which seems to have abandoned me. sweatdrop )

Sentence: She realized she still hadn't answered and bristled with anger. A dozen splenetic remarks flew through her mind, but they'd only bounce off, so what good were they? Out of frustration, she muttered, "It's pathetic, losing your whole band. Is this how you teach me a lesson about 'teamwork'?"

Wheezing Genius

7,450 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sentence: She was right, he realised. Only now that they had broken through the trammels of their relationship did he have the benefit of retrospection.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Today's Word: gargantuan
Sentence: Their predicament had gone from huge to gargantuan. They were in more trouble than she could even process.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff