that wasn't a word.

Actually, it's today's word. surprised

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Today's Word: Regardless
Sentence: I knew that I had no choice whatsoever at the moment. I had to take chances regardless of the outcome after. It was the risk I am willing to dive in for all of us.

Dapper Fatcat

M-W finally decided to stop trolling and give us something nice and easy. 8D I know I've used 'regardless' somewhere in my novel, I just have to find it. Or easily reuse it. Either way.

Edit: Used it 14 times. Yeah, I'm just that awesome.

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
HiddenHijinx
ZaiaFantasy
that wasn't a word.

Actually, it's today's word. surprised

-tries to wedge foot out of mouth-

great....at least it's a freebie.

Revered Nerd

Today's Word: regardless
Sentence: Regardless of the fact that he had no idea how he got there, he was going to accomplish whatever he was sent there to do.

I did not use the word regardless, I used despite everything. It it two words for regardless' one.

Jeering Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
Today's Word: regardless
Sentence:Regardless, he was brimming with pride about his achievements in high school.

Jeering Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
R`e`n
M-W finally decided to stop trolling and give us something nice and easy. 8D I know I've used 'regardless' somewhere in my novel, I just have to find it. Or easily reuse it. Either way.

Edit: Used it 14 times. Yeah, I'm just that awesome.

Wow, I grovel at your feet in complete admiration.

Feral Lunatic

50,800 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Party Member 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
You thought you'd trip me up, didn't you, M-W? By giving me such an easy word yesterday and such an odd one today, but I was ready for you. I have a mad inventor! Mwhaha.

Today's Word: fascicle
Sentence: He tightened the last bolt and set the faintly glowing cylinder beside its already completed sister. Then he lifted another and popped the cap off its end, withdrawing the fascicle of wires that made up its innards.

Today's Word: feisty
Sentence: "It ought to be a crime, suppressing a potential like yours, but feistiness is rarely appreciated in bureacracies."

Today's Word: bemuse
Sentence: "What are you?" she asked, more bemused than worried.

I still need to fit in lachrymose and coquetry. -_-;

Feral Lunatic

50,800 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Party Member 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Today's Word: coquetry
Sentence: He landed on the back of a newsbox and growled, "Insufferable coquette. Stop and listen."
"What did you call me? That's funny coming from a flagrant exhibitionist."

Coquette is an acceptable variation for this one, right?

I never explain what a newsbox is... Blergh. But I'm so tired and uninspired these past couple days, so it'll do for now. It was that or have him land on a pretzel cart. sweatdrop

Today's Word: lachrymose
Sentence: A dirge, slow and lachrymose, washed over her body like frigid water, dulling the senses.

And I believe that's all of them. Merriam-Webster, I have bested ye! >D

Jeering Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
'm depressed, I know I definitely won't finish the 50k challenge... I thought I could do a lot yesterday, but I'm not even close to finish gonk I hope for next year to be better.This is my first one, so at least I can build off of this one. I'm in 8th grade, so schoolwork isn't that bad. I try to budget in family, dance, and schoolwork, and this is what I have... I'll finish the 30 days, but, the completion is impossible for me...

Shadowy Senshi

Oh boy, not sure if I'm going to make this. I think I need to use over 10 words surprised Might as well try to work on it during the guest lecturer this afternoon rolleyes
kirikomorisan

It's hard to balance the rest of your life with this much writing. It's absolutely
admirable that you decided to try this out, and that you intend to keep
pushing to the end, no matter the outcome! That alone makes you a
huge winner! Don't beat yourself up about it... you've done so much this month,
more than most people ever will, and at a younger age than many. You rule! heart

Morsuaile

I'll believe you won't finish the challenge when I see it. emotion_dealwithit

Da Flea

Coquette is acceptable. 3nodding
Today's Word: Feisty
Sentence: When he jumped on her to attack her while she was down, he realized how feisty she was and how willing she was to put up a fight.

Today's Word: Coquerty
Sentence: The Queen rolled on her bedspread like the ball of energy she was. She flopped onto her back with her limbs splayed and teased in an obvious coquerty fashion, "Aaaaaniiiiisssse! Come love me like you love my scholar!" Anise brought her hand to her mouth, her face flushing red.

Sentence: Regardless of what you might assume, my court date today has nothing to do with being in trouble with the law.

Today's Word: Fascicle
Sentence: She reached up to the pine tree's branch and lowered one of them to her eye level. She smiled and admired the adorable tiny pine cone tucked into the fascicle of needles.

Rawr. Wish I could stick around more today. But I have a court date. -.-
kirikomorisan
'm depressed, I know I definitely won't finish the 50k challenge... I thought I could do a lot yesterday, but I'm not even close to finish gonk I hope for next year to be better.This is my first one, so at least I can build off of this one. I'm in 8th grade, so schoolwork isn't that bad. I try to budget in family, dance, and schoolwork, and this is what I have... I'll finish the 30 days, but, the completion is impossible for me...

Actually I admire that you still tried this. Most people in 8th grade I know of (and would have experienced myself) wouldn't even try this. I'm pretty impressed. How many words did you get?

Shadowy Senshi

Hijinx - Your confidence in me makes me feel like I must succeed!

Ahhhh, I think I've got them all but fascicle is just so random surprised Here's the first batch for now.

Today's Word: Trammel
Sentence: Regardless of how much her friend tried to cheer her up, Virginia was still firmly tramped in the trammels of depression.

Sentence: Regardless of how much her friend tried to cheer her up, Virginia was still firmly tramped in the trammels of depression.

Today's Word: Coquetry
Sentence: It lasted for only a second before Xairyn pushed her away again, emphasizing that there was nothing coquetry about it.

Today's Word: Placid
Sentence: The rocks they through broke the placid surface of the duck pond. A duck pond with no fish, no flowers and more obviously, no ducks.

Duck pond reference!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces