Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Nerd

Today's Word: Fascicle
Sentence:He grabbed the metal cup from the fire and stuck the fascicle of pine needles in to the boiling water.

The same stuff that makes the pine needles decent tea is the same thing that makes it so they do not freeze in the winter.

Also I am fairly certain I used this word here before but with the book definition. So I am using the other one.

Dapper Fatcat

Today's Word: Coquetry
Sentence: “Oh, is that so?” He asked, his voice laced with an amused coquetry.

Today's Word: Regardless
Sentence: Regardless of the heat, Diriod clung to him as much as he could, unwilling to even lose sight of him for more than five minutes, though his paranoia was rather well justified.

Sentence: He had created a fascicle of twigs, and placed them at the center of their hastily thrown together firepit.

Jeering Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
Today's Word: fascicle
Sentence: At this fascicle of the book, the character finally confesses her love to her crush.

Jeering Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
Elfus Arianteus
kirikomorisan
'm depressed, I know I definitely won't finish the 50k challenge... I thought I could do a lot yesterday, but I'm not even close to finish gonk I hope for next year to be better.This is my first one, so at least I can build off of this one. I'm in 8th grade, so schoolwork isn't that bad. I try to budget in family, dance, and schoolwork, and this is what I have... I'll finish the 30 days, but, the completion is impossible for me...

Actually I admire that you still tried this. Most people in 8th grade I know of (and would have experienced myself) wouldn't even try this. I'm pretty impressed. How many words did you get?

I'm currently at a bout 26,000 (stunning, isn't it?). I might either try to just finish the story up on my own time in December or stop it completely and continue the fan fiction I took I hiatus from this month because of nano. Thank you all for your support!

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Oh, this in the dictionary.com November WotD too.
I guess, another sentence is appropriate.

Sentence: Angered by the earlier event, the King rose from his throne and commanded his officers to collect all the pages of his missing book. "How dare them tear my precious treasures into nothing. Every page of those fascicle should be returned or I will really behead whoever did this myself!"

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Wait, wah! burning_eyes
Final word of the month.
And today (here) is already December 01.
xp

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mayor Gravity
Psychotic Maniacal Sanity
Something tells me I'm not going to finish this challenge. =/ Three weeks of HELL are upon me, and I have prep to do. Eight papers to write (all of which are at least 10 pages), three books which are over 500 pages to read, two exams to sit, plus normal homework, quizzes, journal posts etcetc. I'm DOOMED. gonk emotion_donotwant
What grade are you in? LOL

I'm in my third year of university. Studying abroad in America for the year (I'm English). :3

Questionable Borg

Mayor Gravity
Something tells me I'm not going to finish this challenge. =/ Three weeks of HELL are upon me, and I have prep to do. Eight papers to write (all of which are at least 10 pages), three books which are over 500 pages to read, two exams to sit, plus normal homework, quizzes, journal posts etcetc. I'm DOOMED. gonk emotion_donotwant
What grade are you in? LOL

I'm in my third year of university. Studying abroad in America for the year (I'm English). :3
Very cool, what's your major?

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Today's Word: Regardless
Sentence: Regardless of the danger they'd be in if they exposed the truth, neither twin could live in a world of lies anymore.

Used fascicle earlier when we cheated on Webster with dictionary.com. Can copy my entry from then, if you like, or you can go back and look up the post.

Questionable Borg

Word: Altruistic

I don't use it in my story (although I may now). So I'll just make up a sentence.

Sentence: Through her whole life Mother Teresa was very altristic.

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'm an English (well, actually, American literature) major. User Image

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Today's Word: fascicle
Sentence: She'd turned into quiet the bibliophage moving through every work she could get her hands on to find the key to freeing them: from the fascicle works of the great religious figures to the apocypha authors that caused quite a rankle in the organized church with their wild theories.

((resting comfortably at about 75k and got through the 30 day challenge. YAY ME!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff