Welcome to Gaia! ::

• Do you think we should rename Edmunds Shop?

Yes It’s time for a new name! 0.31270018621974 31.3% [ 4198 ]
No I like H&R Wesley 0.5292364990689 52.9% [ 7105 ]
I didn’t know! 0.043202979515829 4.3% [ 580 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.11486033519553 11.5% [ 1542 ]
Total Votes:[ 13425 ]

My favourite shop is CrosStitch because it allows arty gaians to showcase their talent heart

Barton Gaian

3,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
don't change the name
Hmm... I would say my favorite shop is H&R Wesley not because of the cloths but because I have a slight crush on Louie whee

Welcoming Kitten

I like Cross Stitch simply because it has a lot of different and unique items made by users.

Animal Lover

My favorite shop is Cross Stitch! I love how users get a chance to have their own designs made into items. There are a lot of great items that have been made and I'm always eager to see the newest additions.

Krsy's Senpai

Lonely Friend

H&R Wesley.
It's like a childhood shop to me since I'd always go there for my clothes when I started Gaia.

Dapper Shopper

4,850 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Buttercup cafe is my favorite shop for the food and sweets! blaugh

Wheezing Genius

The Ole Fishing Hole! Old Man Logan is my favorite.

Invisible Smoker

Durem Depot, because Moira was the first NPC to ever "talk" to me, and she made me feel welcome at Gaia.

Dapper Gekko

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
Hmm..... That's a hard question to answer, but I think my favorite shop would be Durem Depot because I like moria and the style of the clothes seem closest to what fit me best.

Distinct Lunatic

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
My favourite shop is definately phin phong! I love the aquariums and remember when the shop first came out- most of all I love Mirai's hair, all colourful and wavy!

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
my favorite shop is Ruby's Rack because it combines both dark and light clothing, but it keeps it cute. heart

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
good things can live forever

Tipsy Shopper

5,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
My favourite shop is by far Global Imports. I can't restrain myself when I enter-- I wind up spending thousands on their treasures every visit. The items are so exotic, and you can always mix and match to construct a perfectly unique you. whee heart 3nodding

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100

I'm sure this isn't the popular opinion, but I like the cash shop. The quality of the items is higher and I'd rather buy any one item from it than from any of the gold shops. There's also more variety, in my opinion.

If I had to chose a gold shop, it would be cross-stitch. I love user created items! They're so cool and so varied.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff