Welcome to Gaia! ::

• Do you think we should rename Edmunds Shop?

Yes It’s time for a new name! 0.31270018621974 31.3% [ 4198 ]
No I like H&R Wesley 0.5292364990689 52.9% [ 7105 ]
I didn’t know! 0.043202979515829 4.3% [ 580 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.11486033519553 11.5% [ 1542 ]
Total Votes:[ 13425 ]

Timid Regular

9,375 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
I think my favorite shop would have to be H and R Wesley because I prefer the items sold there to the items sold in the other store's. Though, Crosstitch is pretty cool too...

Desirable Gawker

I like the shop cross stitch it lets gaians create there own designs.

Distinct Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
I love Durem Depot! The clothing there is so bold, punk, and alternative. It's great to complete any look.

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
leave Edmunds shop name as H&R Wesley, it's a classy shop, my favorite

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
i love them all but most wuld half to be the market place its the only place i can afford things i dont like that there is anuff things for my car but i love the cariter in the anime shop one i am bad with names
redface redface redface crying stressed sweatdrop

Durem Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
I love CrossStitch. Mainly because those are creations by us Gaians and they look amazing.

Divine Sage

9,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Whats your favorite Gaia Shop and Why!

Well, my favourite Gaia shop is Mecha Neko. Teehee.
Even though they only have a few items! I think the way Murasaki dresses is funny and cute! And another thing, i like Nekos. And it's the first Gaia Anime store?
Haha, i'm addicted to Anime too!!! Mecha Neko is a very ~Kawaii~ store! I visit there sometime just to see Murasaki. And I think the store decor is cute too. I wish to see more Murasaki & Mecha Neko items. And I must say...Murasaki looks cute in girl clothes.

Who agrees with me, hm?

~Answered By: Kokoro Kitty Rawr~

Tipsy Deadeye

Cross Stitch - all the user created items look so cool!

Hoarding Shapeshifter

25,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
Ehhh.... I guess I'm gonna say my favorite shop is HR Wesley... It has a lot of really "classy clothes" (even though they're usually on the "slightly expensive" side xp )

Nepoegg's Queen

Friendly Duck

13,225 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I love CrosStitch's shop, there's tons of actually pretty decent items I can buy out there that's kinda close to what gaiacash items looks like. if you get what i mean. it's actually rare for me to buy from CrosStitch but when I do that's because I really reallly loved that item (even if I'm not really planning to use it lol).

ncyy's Wife

Honestly, my favourite shop is Cross Stitch. The reason to that is simply because the shop involves players, making us feel more connected with one another. It's also interesting to see how gaia's artists && player artists work designs in different styles. Additionally, the designs made up until now are absolutely stunning && I really hope to see more from that shop.

&& by the way, keep H&R Wesley the same. The name is very classy.

Beloved Gaian

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
La Victoire because I love all the new, popular items that is created. :3 A lot of them are really cute, in my opinion.
my favorite store would have to be cross stitch because the items there are based off of other gaian's ideas, and they have a whole bunch of different styles of stuff.
My favorite Gaia shop is H.R. Westley. I like the quality of the items, that are reliably well-designed.
My favorite shop is the Faktori. I love customizing and updating my home with all the cool stuff that they have to offer! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff