Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thanks Halrenna!

Sparkly Lunatic

ShiroiRaven
xX Le Duc Xx
My guild wants me to create a horde to get a Black Cat and sell it on the neutral AH so my guild leader can buy it. But after what Veras went through.....HELL NO gonk

User Image

~is confused a bit~
Umm, can't your guild leader just go buy the cat from Elwynn Forest?
I'm assuming that you guys are alliance. sweatdrop

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Teh shark has made

There's a black tabby cat which is a rare drop off some guys over at old dalaran, Alliance is Neutral to them, so only the horde can farm them P:
Which is what I was planning to do today
I'm 8.7k / 12.5k for my hog > x<;

her mark <3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TailsBound
Aileanna-chan
I started a pally.. just turned level 10 and has her first talent point lingering for me to decide which is best.. holy tree in the point for the 3% dmg increase of her Judgement, or ret tree to improve her parry. I have never actually gotten a pally this far before deleting them, so this all new and noobish to me.

I do know I want to level her ret, and when she's 80, duel spec her holy main and ret off spec - <3 healing.. as if my resto druid main and holy priest didn't give that away. So anyone have any good suggestions for where to go with the talents as she earns them.. and gear.. what should I be looking for for good pally dps gear? /hangs head in shame at her nubbism.

And ack! Will check back later, time for work. >_<

Look up Ravenrage on our server. He's 70 right now, that's the build that I use and kick a** with.

TY! Sorry for getting back on this so late. Worked all night, so sleep beckoned. that and my boss is a ******** b***h who needs to be slapped... ^_^ I'll look them up soon as I get back from my appointment later today - when the servers are back up. Nibs should also be on later so I plan on picking his pally brain if he's not too mad at me for waking him up at 5:30 this morning.
.... there's a black kitty that drops there? Ooooo My BE lock would so enjoy farming for that! She has all but the white tabby so far.. and of course the Spriteling.. which all my alliance toons have.

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Teh shark has made

For anyone who's going to farm the Black Tabby like I am about to o xo;

I'm so going to farm for that kitty. ^^ Ty iMeru for posting the link.

Hygienic Lover

iMeru Mini

How to Properly play a Mage.

O.M.G.

IM CONJURING MANA STRUDLE!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

rofl rofl rofl

on another note, i use google as my personal spell check...
and well, when i typed in conjure wtf? o_O
nice nearly got your chopper meru. im soooo far away from mine. Eng is only lv 100. but im mostly focusing on getting to 80 first. + i still need ALL my flying skills.so i got a while. but i also got a dk to lv and that will prolly net around 7-8k while lving.

Demonic Gatekeeper

iMeru Mini

There's a black tabby cat which is a rare drop off some guys over at old dalaran, Alliance is Neutral to them, so only the horde can farm them P:
Which is what I was planning to do today
I'm 8.7k / 12.5k for my hog > x<;

User Image

Oh, I see.
That kind of pet would be nice to have for my shammy. :3

User Image
Bolotina_Da_Rogue
nice nearly got your chopper meru. im soooo far away from mine. Eng is only lv 100. but im mostly focusing on getting to 80 first. + i still need ALL my flying skills.so i got a while. but i also got a dk to lv and that will prolly net around 7-8k while lving.

Lvl'ing professions doesn't take as long as you think they do. As long as you know where to get your items it'll go by fast really quick and depending on how many hrs you spend on WoW each day.

5,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
iMeru Mini

Hmm. I may just log on & farm for that black tabby too.
Eyatare
iMeru Mini

Is it possible to own every pet in the game?

Sparkly Lunatic

Probably, since they made it possible for the horde to get the sprite darter pet, which was formerly from an alliance only quest, and the westfall chicken too...
Can't think of any "Horde-only" pets other than the black tabby P:

Mad Irish Dog
Eyatare
iMeru Mini

Is it possible to own every pet in the game?
User Image
Yume wo mite Namida shite Kizutsuite mo . . .

Wellll, it depends on which pets you're talking about. If you really mean every single pet, then the high probability chance is no. Almost 100% no. There are some pets that just aren't offered on certain continents.

The Golden and Silver Pig pets, for example, was only available in China. The Murky look-alike pets, Lurky and Gurky, could only be gotten on EU servers. China also had three other color variations of the Spirit of Competition pet. Another golden pig named Lucky was only available to Koreans.

You can see all the WoW pets on this website: Warcraft Pets

. . . Genjitsu ha gamushara ni kurushi
User Image
@Halrenna: Those don't really count though since none of us (as far as I know) are on those servers.

@Meru: Sheesh. You bought your boyfriend a mechano-hog and now you're almost to the point where you can buy yourself one? How do you do it? D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff