Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Teh shark has made

FabledWaltz
@Kineyas: Yeaaaah... too bad rogues can kill just about anything now with little to no effort. =P
@Meru: Dailies are soooooo boring though. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Also, I'm going for both mounts but I know it's going to take forever and a day just to get the mechano-hog. xD

o xo They can't kill me, it's amusing when I'm calmly eating in EotS and this rogue keeps popping up thinking he can kill me just cuz he got the first shot, blink slow pewpewpewpewpewpew and it's dead o xo <3

Also, I'm gonna get the mammoth first methinks, I tricked my boyfriend into saying:
Him: "I'll help you with the first mount, but you gotta do the second on your own"
Me: "Ok, then I'm getting the mammoth first :3"
Him: "******** HELL"

It was amusing :3 <3
Besides, almost everyone on my server's got a hog, though not everyone has the TUNDRA MAMMOTH!!

her mark <3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Teh shark has made

Bolotina_Da_Rogue
heres an interview from blizz that WoW insider did.

WoW Insider interviews Tom Chilton on Patch 3.1 and beyond
WoWInsider had a chance to talk with Tom Chilton (Kalgan) about Patch 3.1 and everything we can expect after that.

* The Argent Tournament will be expanded in Patch 3.2 and will be the biggest feature of the patch
* A new battleground will be added to the game in Patch 3.2
* New dances and druid forms are still in the work
* More hero classes are definitely possible in the future but Blizzard is being very careful about them and don't want to go too far too quickly.
* Dual-spec is a nice idea but Tri-spec most likely won't happen
* Housing is an awesome feature on other MMOs but developers aren't sure if it would be a good thing for WoW in the long run. It might happen in the future but it's definitely not a priority.
* Read the full interview on WoWInsider

woot more hero classes possibly sooner then we expected.
That one interests me the most o xo;

her mark <3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
new dances were suppose to come out with the x-pac but they decided to wait.
Character name: Rikkiu
Class: Mage
Usual spec: Arcane
Race: Troll
Level: 80
Professions: Tailoring/ Skinning
Realm: Magtheridon

heart
Character name: Shadowflow
Class:Rogue
Usual spec:Combat/Swords
Race:Undead
Level:80
Professions:Mining
Realm:Forgotten Coast

Tactical Tamer

Did the new patch make rogues any better? After WotLK it seem'd like everything was tossing my rogue around like a rag doll. sweatdrop
nope rogues suck still. combat was made alittle better.
Well I was dishing out 4k dps back in Jan. when I had wow sweatdrop

Tactical Tamer

Oh well looks like if I start playing again I'll just level my shaman. Good thing I already started raising them.
Genealogy
I have no idea I have haven't been on wow for over a month trying to bribe someone on gaia with my penguin slippers to get me 2 months on wow. sweatdrop

User ImageI'm going to guess that you don't know that it's completely not allowed to trade gaia items for anything outside of Gaia, including real life currency and things bought with said currency, and can instantly get both yourself and the other person banned if they accept?
Genealogy
TailsBound
Genealogy
I have no idea I have haven't been on wow for over a month trying to bribe someone on gaia with my penguin slippers to get me 2 months on wow. sweatdrop

User ImageI'm going to guess that you don't know that it's completely not allowed to trade gaia items for anything outside of Gaia, including real life currency and things bought with said currency, and can instantly get both yourself and the other person banned if they accept?

Like I said I know that it goes against the TOS.

User ImageGood. Then you won't be surprised when you get banned and lose everything anyways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff