Welcome to Gaia! ::

Genealogy
TailsBound
Genealogy
TailsBound
Genealogy
I have no idea I have haven't been on wow for over a month trying to bribe someone on gaia with my penguin slippers to get me 2 months on wow. sweatdrop

User ImageI'm going to guess that you don't know that it's completely not allowed to trade gaia items for anything outside of Gaia, including real life currency and things bought with said currency, and can instantly get both yourself and the other person banned if they accept?

Like I said I know that it goes against the TOS.

User ImageGood. Then you won't be surprised when you get banned and lose everything anyways.

I could care less for this Gaia account. sweatdrop

User ImageWell, I hope for your sake that the "this" is not referring to "one of several", since the mods can find out all of your accounts.
Plus, don't expect to be given any time when the person would be trading WoW time for an instant ban.
Yay, I like that game!
My friend finished the children's week quest and is now a matron!

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Teh shark has made

Arcane PvP spec
Opinions anyone? P:

her mark <3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

The characters my boyfriend and I made together are Undead and their names are "Shaun" and "Daun" and we're going to make a guild called "Of the Dead". *giggles*
I liked that movie.

I also like absurd and silly things. xd
just learned you can salvage the bike parts from the robot bosses in Ulduar. to bad im still far off from that.
derelict waifer
I liked that movie.

User Image

It's actually a reference to two movies because Dawn of the Dead came first.

But yeah, that movie is totally awesome!
xStrange xOne
derelict waifer
I liked that movie.

User Image

It's actually a reference to two movies because Dawn of the Dead came first.

But yeah, that movie is totally awesome!

I've not yet seen Dawn of the Dead, but I knew that Shaun of the Dead featured references to the Romero's trilogy. I could only guess that by using "Shaun" you had the latter film in mind.
*Hugs first Uldar upgrade* twisted pirate
huh??? rofl rofl rofl
User Image

@Waifer: Well I had both in mind. That's what the reference is. ^_^
Bolotina_Da_Rogue
just learned you can salvage the bike parts from the robot bosses in Ulduar. to bad im still far off from that.

Ooooo thanks for the hint I'll keep that in mind if I ever get into engineering.

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Teh shark has made

I'll get the hog some other time
currently, however, I'm 15700 / 16000 TUNDRA MAMMOTH
Yeaah >D

her mark <3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff