Welcome to Gaia! ::

FenrisVollmond
If you can answer yes to either of those... How long did it take you?

Before Wrath came out, Cho'gall was raiding IF/SW nonstop, we would normally stay in IF for a couple of hours (AFTER we kill the king) so some people fish lol. But for me, it took a little over 30 minutes on and off while silly rogues think they can kill a BM Hunter back then...

@xX Le Duc Xx: At level 80, I used to just farm Sholazar Basin where they have those undead skeletons, I forgot their names... sweatdrop , right on the bottom of the Avalanche...

@Halrenna: Thanks, and I'll respect the WoW ToS on your thread. smile

And there's no such thing as a ret paladin--do your job and tank. xd
@Kineyas: Yeaaaah... too bad rogues can kill just about anything now with little to no effort. =P

@Halrenna: Those still don't count though. xD Also, I need to farm for those pets. I'm just collecting them because I'm an overachiever. =D

@Le Duc: I'm not entirely sure if it is but in Zul'Drak, where all those scourge are, that is the best place to farm them. In my opinion anyways.

@Meru: Dailies are soooooo boring though. x_x Also, I'm going for both mounts but I know it's going to take forever and a day just to get the mechano-hog. xD

@Fenris: No but I do need to get both of those achievement eventually. I'm not really looking forward to getting Old Ironjaw though. :[

@Bolotina: Your epic flying mount is a million times more important than a silly mechano-hog. The mechano-hog only exists so that people can waste their hard earned gold to "look cool".

Kyonko Sakura's Husbando

Amorous Ladykiller

37,150 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
xX Le Duc Xx
Anyone suggest an ideal place to farm Frostweave?
I usually just go around killing Cultists and undead in Icecrown while doing my dailies there. Plenty of cloth from my experience.
My pc is to weak to read this game, but I ever whats to play emo
User Image
Yume wo mite Namida shite Kizutsuite mo . . .

Oh Noes Foxdie: We've got a pretty good base of people, here. biggrin Hopefully you'll stop by more often.

Fenris: I fished in Orgrimmar for over four hours and never got it. sad

Kineyas: Thank you. smile

Fabled: I'm at 70/75 pets on my priest. I need 3 more whelplings, the firefly, and the black tabby at least. evil But they all have a 1 in a thousand chance of dropping. User Image

Myser:
Sorry to hear that. sad I hope you can get a new rig.

. . . Genjitsu ha gamushara ni kurushi
User Image
Could you guy's please join my clan smile the name is: WoW loverz <3
xd couldn't find a better name xd heh

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Character name: Vyxxen
Class: Rogue
Usual spec: Combat
Race: Night Elf
Level: 80
Professions: Herbalism/Inscription
Realm: Bloodhoof (EU)

I don't use the forums here much so I only just found you guys razz I'll try and remember to drop in more often biggrin
User Image

Hi! Anyone remember me? I used to post in the old WoW thread a lot, before we moved to this one. I guess I'll fill out the introduction thing:

Main:
Character name: Kimikoh
Class: Druid
Usual spec: Balance
Race: Night Elf
Level: 70
Professions: Skinning and leatherworking
Realm: Undermine (normal)

I had quit WoW for a while because of school, but yesterday I reactivated because this is my last week of school for the summer. I did the recruit-a-friend with my boyfriend and we started Hordies together on Quel'dorei.

Hygienic Phantom

6,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
I am -so- glad that Blizzard has finally added aquatic mounts.

Next step, however, should be to add mounts for mounts..

Because I feel my nether drake needs something to ride, too. ... Like a pegasus ...
Chavelo
Someone say something about ret leveling? I ret leveled.

With the changes to the talents. It's not a bad idea to get Seals of the pure to up your damage. And then followed by divine strength. Which will also up your damage. Then once you hit 20. Respec into ret. Get benediction for reduced downtime. Improved judgments and heart of the crusader are better then improved might. Then you can get seal of command with your one point left over. And you can get the glyph of seal of command at level 20. From there it's pretty straight forward. Get damage boosting talents. Vindication is nice for killing mobs faster. Even works on trash mobs in some instances. Once the Ret tree's dps talents are full, or you at least have divine storm, get divine strength. After that it's personal choice.

Ok. Back to the lonely pally walk through the desert dream.

Edit: And yeah. I'm sure by now they already have all the advice they need. But I'm delusional and want to believe it matters.

Thank you! ^^ My ears are always open to advice about how to spec and level. Healing is never an issue for me.. I can look at any healers talent trees and know what's what and where is what for maximum healing/mana regen abilities. But anything melee .. forget it. I'm as lost and confused as a Voidwalker in a g-string and garter belt.
Aileanna-chan
Chavelo
Someone say something about ret leveling? I ret leveled.

With the changes to the talents. It's not a bad idea to get Seals of the pure to up your damage. And then followed by divine strength. Which will also up your damage. Then once you hit 20. Respec into ret. Get benediction for reduced downtime. Improved judgments and heart of the crusader are better then improved might. Then you can get seal of command with your one point left over. And you can get the glyph of seal of command at level 20. From there it's pretty straight forward. Get damage boosting talents. Vindication is nice for killing mobs faster. Even works on trash mobs in some instances. Once the Ret tree's dps talents are full, or you at least have divine storm, get divine strength. After that it's personal choice.

Ok. Back to the lonely pally walk through the desert dream.

Edit: And yeah. I'm sure by now they already have all the advice they need. But I'm delusional and want to believe it matters.

Thank you! ^^ My ears are always open to advice about how to spec and level. Healing is never an issue for me.. I can look at any healers talent trees and know what's what and where is what for maximum healing/mana regen abilities. But anything melee .. forget it. I'm as lost and confused as a Voidwalker in a g-string and garter belt.

User ImageWhat? When'd you find out about Trahnz'vesstyt?
I thought I kept him...... her..... it locked up safely!
Character name: Jyrak
Class: Warlock
Usual spec:Affliction
Race: Orc
Professions: herbalist and alchemist
Realm: Drenden

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hai guys. I don't use the fourms a lot anymore but I'll try and drop by once in a while. So while I'm here, I might as well introduce myself.

Main:
Character name: Fushichou
Class: Paladin
Main spec: Retribution
Secondary spec: Holy
Race: Blood Elf
Professions: Jewelcrafting and Blacksmithing
Realm: Elune (normal) (US)

Alt:
Character name: Trifid
Class: Druid
Main spec: Balance
Secondary spec: -will take up resto-
Race: Tauren
Level: 71
Professions: Skinning and Leatherworking
Realm: Elune (normal) (US)

Kyonko Sakura's Husbando

Amorous Ladykiller

37,150 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
So I decided on my epic flyer- the cobalt netherwing drake. I went to Outland and did all the beginning quests, and got neutral reputation with the Netherwing. Great! ...until I noticed I didn't get any more quests. Not from the flying dragon, not from the dragon in elf form, nothing. Did some checking online, and it turns out that I have to have artisan riding skill first. *sigh* So much for getting the drake first.
heres an interview from blizz that WoW insider did.

WoW Insider interviews Tom Chilton on Patch 3.1 and beyond
WoWInsider had a chance to talk with Tom Chilton (Kalgan) about Patch 3.1 and everything we can expect after that.

* The Argent Tournament will be expanded in Patch 3.2 and will be the biggest feature of the patch
* A new battleground will be added to the game in Patch 3.2
* New dances and druid forms are still in the work
* More hero classes are definitely possible in the future but Blizzard is being very careful about them and don't want to go too far too quickly.
* Dual-spec is a nice idea but Tri-spec most likely won't happen
* Housing is an awesome feature on other MMOs but developers aren't sure if it would be a good thing for WoW in the long run. It might happen in the future but it's definitely not a priority.
* Read the full interview on WoWInsider

woot more hero classes possibly sooner then we expected.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff