Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Teh shark has made

Dailies
P:
But I'm wondering whether I should go for the hog or try for the 16k mammoth o xo;

her mark <3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
Halrenna
China also had three other color variations of the Spirit of Competition pet. Another golden pig named Lucky was only available to Koreans.

You can see all the WoW pets on this website: Warcraft Pets

I've always wanted the blue Spirit of Competition...
hmmm im wondering if i should be epic flying or just try to get strait for my hog, when if have the money for either of them.
Bolotina_Da_Rogue
hmmm im wondering if i should be epic flying or just try to get strait for my hog, when if have the money for either of them.

Epic flyer, definitely! Yeah, chopper is awesome. But it's such a pain in the a** getting around on slow flying. Or even no flying at all. I had my epic flyer from BC, and I'm really glad I was able to have it in Northrend once I could get cold weather. You'll be happy to have it in Icecrown and Storm Peaks. :3
Hey guys. I just wandered to this area and realized there's a dedicated thread for WoW. Obviously, this is my first time here... I actually stopped playing WoW around January when I hit level 80 but I keep getting tempted to play again lol.

Anyone who plays in Cho'gall?

Let me introduce my hunter: Mokrigal | Survival | Level 80 | Cho'gall.

Just out of curiousity (I didn't read any of this in the introductory post), are we allowed to ask for account trading in here?
Character name: Sianik
Class: Rogue
Usual spec: Subtlety
Race: Night Elf
Level: 60 something.
Professions: Inscription and Enchanting
Realm: I play on the Antonidas Server

Aged Citizen

It was wrong of me, I know, but the guy was just kinda... rude.
I asked him politely and paid him to help me summon someone to the stone at Gnomer, we're all horde, and he kinda invites himself along on our run even though he already had someone running him... then he keeps running ahead and almost dying a bunch of times with me saving him each time... so we leave group after that first run and start up our own again and run Gnomer a couple of times... then he whispers us again asking for a summon and into our group. I never said I would run him again but we summoned him, we dropped group and logged off. lol
It was mean but... damned if it wasn't good for a giggle. lol
Kineyas
Hey guys. I just wandered to this area and realized there's a dedicated thread for WoW. Obviously, this is my first time here... I actually stopped playing WoW around January when I hit level 80 but I keep getting tempted to play again lol.

Anyone who plays in Cho'gall?

Let me introduce my hunter: Mokrigal | Survival | Level 80 | Cho'gall.

Just out of curiousity (I didn't read any of this in the introductory post), are we allowed to ask for account trading in here?
User Image
Yume wo mite Namida shite Kizutsuite mo . . .

Welcome to the thread. smile I'm sure you have your reasons for quitting but always hope players come back. wink

However, I cannot condone the discussion of account trading or selling in this thread, as it's explicitly against the WoW ToS.

. . . Genjitsu ha gamushara ni kurushi
User Image
FabledWaltz
@Halrenna: Those don't really count though since none of us (as far as I know) are on those servers.

@Meru: Sheesh. You bought your boyfriend a mechano-hog and now you're almost to the point where you can buy yourself one? How do you do it? D:
User Image

Yeah, but he did ask about "all" of them. wink

There's also a pet, the Sprite Darter Hatchling, which used to be Alliance-only but now both sides can get it.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

character: Foxdie
realm: Dawnbringer
class: Arcane Mage
race: Blood Elf
level: 80
User Image

Welcome. ^_^

User Image

Thank you~! It's nice to see a WoW thread here. I always try to start them on other forums I'm on, but no one ever responds. ;_;

Someone say something about ret leveling? I ret leveled.

With the changes to the talents. It's not a bad idea to get Seals of the pure to up your damage. And then followed by divine strength. Which will also up your damage. Then once you hit 20. Respec into ret. Get benediction for reduced downtime. Improved judgments and heart of the crusader are better then improved might. Then you can get seal of command with your one point left over. And you can get the glyph of seal of command at level 20. From there it's pretty straight forward. Get damage boosting talents. Vindication is nice for killing mobs faster. Even works on trash mobs in some instances. Once the Ret tree's dps talents are full, or you at least have divine storm, get divine strength. After that it's personal choice.

Ok. Back to the lonely pally walk through the desert dream.

Edit: And yeah. I'm sure by now they already have all the advice they need. But I'm delusional and want to believe it matters.
Anyone suggest an ideal place to farm Frostweave?

Aged Citizen

Has any alliance gone into Orgrimmar to fish up Old Crafty?
And Horde, any of you gone into Ironforge to fish up Old Ironjaw?

If you can answer yes to either of those... How long did it take you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff