Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Teh shark has made

I Never said anything about you, did I?
P:
Anyways
I'm not sure if that's sarcasm or if you're being serious, so I'll just say
"Thanks."
Back to preparing for finals.
toodles<3

her mark <3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FabledWaltz
@A k a i: You have yet to provide any names of any other MMORPGs that are supposedly better than World of Warcraft. As for Poke'mon? Please. It's the same old s**t served up time and time again. The only "new" thing they add to the games are some more ridiculously s**t-tastic poke'mon that are pretty much the same as the other five hundred billion poke'mon. There is no storyline other than "zomg i wan be teh pokemanz masterrrz!!11 loulz". Yeah, so original. Also, you linked us to Encyclopedia Dramatica, why? That website is filled with closet homosexuals who have nothing better to do than insult and berate others for their own personal amusement. Do you know what kind of people do that? The same fat, undereducated, pathetic, faggots they make fun of. Now, since all you're doing is attempting to troll the thread and failing miserably at it, I suggest you run along before your feelings get hurt, m'kay?

I did list a game a while back, gogo. Hey man, I just battle other people; it's like PKing only not near as fun.
It's lulz, and I am not trolling. This isn't trolling, it's not even close.
@A k a i: What you are doing IS trolling. You can deny it all you want but that won't change the facts. What game? I have yet to see you list any game besides Poke'mon and Poke'mon isn't an MMORPG. Hell, it shouldn't even be considered a game considering how s**t-tastic it is. Go back to where ever you came from troll, no one really cares to hear the bullshit you're trying to spew forth.
FabledWaltz
@A k a i: What you are doing IS trolling. You can deny it all you want but that won't change the facts. What game? I have yet to see you list any game besides Poke'mon and Poke'mon isn't an MMORPG. Hell, it shouldn't even be considered a game considering how s**t-tastic it is. Go back to where ever you came from troll, no one really cares to hear the bullshit you're trying to spew forth.

I r not trollin', sir. I listed a game, you can go back and look.
@A k a i: You are trolling and I highly recommend you go away before I'm forced to report you.

Edit: I'm assuming you're talking about "PW"? Do you know how many abbreviations use "PW"? Password is an example of one so abbreviations are not going to cut it.

Altruistic Demigod

People actually post here?! =o ..
WoW is the reason I barely touch Gaia...Explains why there are only 110pgs though!
FabledWaltz
@A k a i: You are trolling and I highly recommend you go away before I'm forced to report you.

Edit: I'm assuming you're talking about "PW"? Do you know how many abbreviations use "PW"? Password is an example of one so abbreviations are not going to cut it.

Look it up.
if i looked up pw i would get like 1 million pages on google. gtfo troll
@A k a i: Bolotina put it quite nicely. So, as she said, GTFO troll.

@Irony: Actually, there was another thread but they made this new one and switched. Which is cool because the person who started the last one was never active.
FabledWaltz
the person who started the last one was never active

Never understood how did THAT one get so popular so quickly.

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Teh shark has made

A k a i
I kindly ask that you please leave and go to another thread, This thread was made by WoW players for WoW players, if you don't like it, then I suggest this thread

her mark <3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Original Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Character name: Varkenada
Class: Priest
Usual spec: Holy
Race: Undead/Blood Elf
Level: 80
Professions: Enchanter
Realm: Neatherstorm(PvP)
Can i bubble if i end up in Ignis pot?

Never get the time to push it before getting out of it.
Cx
User Image
Yume wo mite Namida shite Kizutsuite mo . . .

Wow, I can't believe all the drama I missed! Haha, thank goodness. Honestly, calling us all zombies who don't enjoy the game? Boy, I guess I forgot to not go out and hang with my friends today, then come home tonight and chill with awesome, FUN people on WoW.

Also, I can't believe that person doesn't actually play Pokémon . . . but has OTHER people collect her monsters and level them for her? What a lazy good-for-nothing. O.o It's one thing to shirk chores in real life, but when you do it in a game it's hilariously pathetic. rofl

[Irony]: Hi there! biggrin Like Fabled said, the other WoW thread was pretty popular (over 3,000 pages at least) but the main page was a bit sad and noobish . . . and very out-dated as far as the game went. I'd like to keep this one up-to-date and looking good so people have a good impression when first coming here. ^_^

metalmusic.exe: You can use your Bubble in his pot, yeah. smile It won't take you out of the pot but you will stop taking damage.

. . . Genjitsu ha gamushara ni kurushi
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas