Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ifcruel72

this for me shows how awesome this game will be!
haha yea it has some sweet bosses

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

Newest update for japan coming.

Shy Gaian

I'm already playing the Japanese version because I couldn't wait for the english release, it's a wonderful game.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Tsukasu Yumiko
I'm already playing the Japanese version because I couldn't wait for the english release, it's a wonderful game.

same here I usually run ship 2

Shy Gaian

Meta77
Tsukasu Yumiko

same here I usually run ship 2

Yep, same

Friendly Gaian

I've never played a PSO game but I watched a trailer of PSO2 and it seems interesting.

Beloved Knight

Oh... I registered during the official launch of the game but I didn't bother playing it for some reason (installing and then canceled it a few minutes later)... Hehe. cat_sweatdrop

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
You should give it a try. Its so fun starting a mission and jumping into the warp gate pool thing haha. The graphics are actually good as well.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Me fighting one of the big bosses in game. Im loving it. Hope the english version is announced soon but in truth ill be on this one for awhile.

Confident Genius

My husband was a huge PSO/C.A.R.D. player, so we were stoked to hear about this one. We jumped on the Japanese just to see if i was any good and fell in love with it even if it is hard to tell what's gong on.

Here's our team of myself, my husband who goes by Squashdemon and a friend of ours.
User Image

I can't wait for the English release since we'll probably jump over to it when it comes.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sinivar
My husband was a huge PSO/C.A.R.D. player, so we were stoked to hear about this one. We jumped on the Japanese just to see if i was any good and fell in love with it even if it is hard to tell what's gong on.

Here's our team of myself, my husband who goes by Squashdemon and a friend of ours.
User Image

I can't wait for the English release since we'll probably jump over to it when it comes.

Aw thats sweet. Thats nice. Couples playing pso2. I agree on it being hard but after awhile you come to understand most of it. Like I know when the games telling me a emergency quest is going on and using a few guides I know what to do or what the game wants of me in some missions.

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
Oh, wow; I spent more time on my Gamecube playing PSO than I did playing everything else I had combined! I loved that game like few others. With a little luck, maybe I'll actually get to play this one online (going through all four difficulties alone as a HUnewearl? Not easy. But fun).

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
That is assuming sega of America announces something soon.

leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Sinivar

User Image

and you got around to posting us before I did! XD ( Viiiinny )

I actually grabbed it because the game seemed really interesting, even though I know diddly squat about it. Using it for immersion for my Japanese class was a good idea though. But I'm still asking almost constantly what they're saying. >>;

I have seen that they're going to release it in the US, possibly at the end of this year or sometime next year. I can't remember where I saw it though...

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I just hope they support the game more than they did with psu. but im loving the game. Cant play tonight i had a small update.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff