Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Well I for one am going to get the english version. I miss pso and psu a lot. Japan is about to get its second content update in this new story patch.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
This is the new update in japan coming out.

AcidStrips's Husband

Dangerous Conversationalist

8,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
I want so much to play this game already. I've heard such great things from online and offline friends. If there was a way to install the Japanese client and wing it with English players who do the same i would, but i heard Sega recently closed registration for this game on their servers.

I'm eager to have a dual machine-gun wielding mage again. x3

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
stealthmongoose
I want so much to play this game already. I've heard such great things from online and offline friends. If there was a way to install the Japanese client and wing it with English players who do the same i would, but i heard Sega recently closed registration for this game on their servers.

Yes I managed to get in before the region block. Im not sure why the reason they did it. But my laptop was next to impossible to run the game but it seemed neat in the few minutes I got with it. The outfits look amazing.

AcidStrips's Husband

8,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Meta77
stealthmongoose

Yes I managed to get in before the region block. Im not sure why the reason they did it. But my laptop was next to impossible to run the game but it seemed neat in the few minutes I got with it. The outfits look amazing.

Ser, may i ask you for a favor? Since you are incapable of running the game as is, and I would very much like to play, would it be alright if i use your account to log into the game? This is, of course, assuming the region block isn't retroactive.

You could change your password and have me abandon the username afterwards if you wish, i'm just really curious about the game itself. :3

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Try it again. They are saying its open again for people. But still blocked if you ever hacked in the game before

Loving Elder

I plan to get it as well.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nilla
Excellent. What races do you guys plan to play and what classes.

Loving Elder

Meta77
Nilla

I plan to make my FOnewearal like I did on the Dreamcast. I don't know what class I'll make yet. Maybe a healer or warrior. c: heart

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nilla
Meta77
Nilla

I plan to make my FOnewearal like I did on the Dreamcast. I don't know what class I'll make yet. Maybe a healer or warrior. c: heart

Nice . Im not sure on the race but I know I want a warrior again. I just love the swords.

AcidStrips's Husband

8,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
I just signed up for it and it's patching as i speak!

Oh man, plasma blades, mags, sweet tech armor, photon arts, giga-dragons, exclusive sega stuff...

-squees uncontrollably-

Can mages still use auto/machine-guns? If so..i'm going gun mage like Vash The Stampede only dreams of. biggrin

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I do believe you can if not you should soon as they are saying they are releasing more subclass choices.

Invisible Friend

8,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
- - - » The End is the Beginning

You guys have me curious. Does anyone have game guides they can link me to? I'm about to head out the door or I'd google them myself... But I guess it's better to ask people who know what they're talking about for what's good ^_^

The Beginning is the End - - - »

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Vermillion-Syndrome

You guys have me curious. Does anyone have game guides they can link me to? I'm about to head out the door or I'd google them myself... But I guess it's better to ask people who know what they're talking about for what's good ^_^

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42 greaat place to get set up at. But only like a month in a half till we get it.

Invisible Friend

8,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Meta77
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42 greaat place to get set up at. But only like a month in a half till we get it.

Thanks for the link! Lots of info to go through @.@ Anyone playing the JP version here? Or is the client region blocked? (obviously didn't do her research)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces