Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sinivar
Gotta say, I'm loving dang near everything about this game sans the nickle and diming involved with premium.

Like, how does this make sense?

Premium users can trade as long as they both have it, right? Sounds fine. Now, if you have a team, you can save up for a team storage. You would think this storage would be usable by your teammates and ONLY your teammates. It'd be part of the appeal of joining a team to begin with. That would also be fair. Especially since it's not a lot of storage space if you have a big team. Heck, I wouldn't mind if it was lowered even more and cost more points to buy if it was for the entire team's use. But no. Only players with premium can actually use the team storage.

Premium players can already automatically -trade- and user storage can literally hold tons of items if you have premium. They would have zero need or use for a team storage. They can literally just give each other items at any time if they have premium. So team storage itself just makes no sense if it's not for your whole team's use, and this is coming from someone who -has- premium.

Bleh...ah well. Just ranting at this point.

Other than the lack of any way to trade that isn't running the risk of marketplace snipers for non-premium members, this has been one of the best MMO's I've ever played. Just has the few blemishes of Sega's usual overreaction fixes to problems that plague every game, but it's myriad of character creation options can make me forgive even that.
eh I dont mind it. I will say the no access to the shop unless premium is a tad annoying i hear once you have the items on the shop you can still get the money from them sitting in it after it runs out.

Confident Genius

Meta77
eh I dont mind it. I will say the no access to the shop unless premium is a tad annoying i hear once you have the items on the shop you can still get the money from them sitting in it after it runs out.
If nothing else, it is nice that you can buy temporary shop or room passes without paying for full on premium if you really don't want to spend that much. I do wish we could sell 3-Day passes we get from the Fun scratch if we have access to a shop, though. If we got them for free and every user has access to fun scratch, I don't see why people aren't allowed to sell or buy the passes they get from it. It's not like they'd be getting something others bought with cash for free.

At least those passes seem to be granting a lot more frequently. Ever since that last update I've gotten a bunch of them in the fun scratch when before I was lucky when I got just one for a 3 day room and then never got another pass again until now. So that's a nice thing of them to do.

Dangerous Prophet

So Uuh, there are cutscenes you find during missions.

This just happened.

User Image

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Meta77
w.o.l.f.i
I wish I could play pso2. emo
why can you not?
It's not out in NA yet, and I think the release was postponed even further.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
w.o.l.f.i
Meta77
w.o.l.f.i
why can you not?

yea the NA version is pushed back to later this year. Truth be told i love the JP version. sure some players are man and dont revive but otherwise most are nice. also another truth is ill probably play both on the NA and JP servers when the NA is out.

Sparkly Genius

11,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200

i have the japanese version on my computer, but i dont know what to do half the time @_@
                          love the graphics though omfg, i couldnt beleive that was free and its pretty fun

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Oh Asobi

i have the japanese version on my computer, but i dont know what to do half the time @_@
                          love the graphics though omfg, i couldnt beleive that was free and its pretty fun

if you still play it try this site. http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-open-beta-client-orders/
it helps me a lot.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Meta77
w.o.l.f.i
Meta77
w.o.l.f.i
why can you not?

yea the NA version is pushed back to later this year. Truth be told i love the JP version. sure some players are man and dont revive but otherwise most are nice. also another truth is ill probably play both on the NA and JP servers when the NA is out.
I'd play the JP version if I knew how to read Japanese or if there were in-game translations. Is JP version IP blocked?

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
w.o.l.f.i
Meta77
w.o.l.f.i
Meta77
w.o.l.f.i
why can you not?

I'd play the JP version if I knew how to read Japanese or if there were in-game translations. Is JP version IP blocked?
There is no ip block and there is a english patch for the game though many weapons and items are not translated. also the site i linked above helps a lot.

leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Caaaaaaaaake

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Akamaru_ichii

Caaaaaaaaake
i see cake...but where are the sisters?

leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Meta77
Akamaru_ichii

Caaaaaaaaake

They didn't load yet. XD It was right before the emergency code started.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Akamaru_ichii
Meta77
Akamaru_ichii

Caaaaaaaaake

They didn't load yet. XD It was right before the emergency code started.
So you could have taken all those cakes. haha jk.

leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Oh I wish I did... But they only sell two types! ; A ;
are those servers still online? confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff