Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
dont think you need a proxy? try without it. unless the tweaker ask you. wait a few and another on the forum may know. Ive never used it.

Hilarious Noob

14,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
SailorAries64
How do I get CyberKitsune's proxy to work? That is the only problem I am running into...I go to the proxy site and accept and paste the URL in on the Tweaker, but I keep getting login errors...

Hmm Well if you need help Just add Sysouk12 on skype < usually the place to catch my attention >

OhMaiiTrash's Fangirl

Combative Kitten

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Any of ya still play? I just downloaded it along with the English patch and would love some people to play with.

Sysouk

SailorAries64

Magical Senshi

KathartiK
Any of ya still play? I just downloaded it along with the English patch and would love some people to play with.

Sysouk

SailorAries64

I'm gonna have to download it again. It didn't work for me when I first downloaded it, but I will get it again. It's gonna take a while for me to download it again, but I'll let you know.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I usually play on the weekends. Grad school is not kind to my game time lol. But I am around lvl 60 on all my character. Im trying the new bouncer class on one of mine.

OhMaiiTrash's Fangirl

Combative Kitten

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
SailorAries64

Oh, alright. You should message me when you get it.

Meta77

You on Ship 2?

Magical Senshi

KathartiK
SailorAries64

Meta77

You on Ship 2?

I still am having problems trying to log in...I can't get the proxy server to work and it won't let me log in...I keep getting error 249. D:

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
SailorAries64
KathartiK
SailorAries64

Meta77

You on Ship 2?

I still am having problems trying to log in...I can't get the proxy server to work and it won't let me log in...I keep getting error 249. D:
Try pso-world *google it* as I do not think gaia likes links...cant remember its late :p but they should have a work around this for you. Hate for someone not to be able to get on.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
KathartiK
SailorAries64

Meta77

You on Ship 2?
Yep always ship 2. 3nodding

OhMaiiTrash's Fangirl

Combative Kitten

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
SailorAries64

Try here. Maybe it'll help. If not, try here or here. Good luck and godspeed. :3

Meta77

Ship 2 is for OGs amirite.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
KathartiK
SailorAries64

Try here. Maybe it'll help. If not, try here or here. Good luck and godspeed. :3

Meta77

Ship 2 is for OGs amirite.
OG no idea what that means lol. But a lot of americans play on ship 2. so its easier to get help during events through the week.

Magical Senshi

I was able to FINALLY to get it to work!!! /dies
It was my antivirus the whole time - I thought it was turned off the whole time but it was still running in the background. x.x

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
SailorAries64
I was able to FINALLY to get it to work!!! /dies
It was my antivirus the whole time - I thought it was turned off the whole time but it was still running in the background. x.x
Yea AV do not play nice with gameguard. You should enjoy it.

Greedy Noob

7,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
When is the NA release, ive been on and off with research for this game for awhile.

Mythical Smoker

10,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Rally Tyro 100
Phantasy Star Online 2 is sick just started to playing like a week ago. Its Fun. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff