leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Meta77
Akamaru_ichii
Wait... Clone? I must of missed something or I'm a little far behind on the matterboard. XD
Yea I dont guess many players have had to deal with them yet. It may contain spoilers but basically imagine other players characters showing up and killing you in the field. The game later on will sometime capture you and make a clone of your character that could show up later and attack another player.
As annoying as that may be, that actually sounds kinda cool. XD;;; I'll feel sorry for my friends though.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Akamaru_ichii
Meta77
Akamaru_ichii
Wait... Clone? I must of missed something or I'm a little far behind on the matterboard. XD
Yea I dont guess many players have had to deal with them yet. It may contain spoilers but basically imagine other players characters showing up and killing you in the field. The game later on will sometime capture you and make a clone of your character that could show up later and attack another player.
As annoying as that may be, that actually sounds kinda cool. XD;;; I'll feel sorry for my friends though.
You say this now................just wait till you run into one haha. They usually show up in hard fields.

leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Meta77
Akamaru_ichii
Meta77
Akamaru_ichii
You say this now................just wait till you run into one haha. They usually show up in hard fields.

XD Great! Another reason for me to be brutally murdered while trying to move up in the story line!

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hey there everyone! So we finally have our own team formed and are looking for member's. We need some so we may start making headway in pso2. Atm we are formed on the Japanese servers but when the NA version releases we plan to spread to it as well and run on both. We are currently accepting all levels. We only ask that you know how to speak some English as we are not as fluent in many other languages yet but we are always willing to learn.

We are on ship 2

Friendly Player

4,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Contributor 150
When I tried PSO2 in japan server, and used an english mod pack to change some of the interfaces to english, my computer died, and well, had to be refformated.

I do not regret it. PSO2 shall be moar dan diamonds.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
It is quite the fun game. We just started a guild and got our own team room. Cant wait to have full meetings in it.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Its a tad early to be showing this but this is yet another big update coming soon
shown off of a live talk show they have in japan every week. I forget the name

edit: the quality in this is not that good as its a straight rip from show. Ill upload a hd version upon release.

leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Aw maaaaaaaaan I neeeeed that maid outfit, but I'm sure it's gonna be either in the millions or just really far out of my price range. ; - ;

Also, YAAAAAAAAAAAAY They're finally bringing out the outfit for the... Cool girl who's name I can't remember but I adore her outfit... >>;;

also also, it looks to be a boys day thing because of all of the fish flags. And butler ooooutfiiiiits. ; - ;

I think I'm really looking forward to it. > 3>;;;;

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I have no idea what the fish flags represent over there :/.

leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No idea what she had been saying, but it was creepy enough to spook Vin. I will never stop thinking she's the creepiest thing in the whole game. >>;;;;

Dangerous Sex Symbol

I wish I could play pso2. emo

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
w.o.l.f.i
I wish I could play pso2. emo
why can you not?

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I know a few of you are taken on team but if your not than try out this new team
http://teamkid.enjin.com/home
ship 2

Confident Genius

Gotta say, I'm loving dang near everything about this game sans the nickle and diming involved with premium.

Like, how does this make sense?

Premium users can trade as long as they both have it, right? Sounds fine. Now, if you have a team, you can save up for a team storage. You would think this storage would be usable by your teammates and ONLY your teammates. It'd be part of the appeal of joining a team to begin with. That would also be fair. Especially since it's not a lot of storage space if you have a big team. Heck, I wouldn't mind if it was lowered even more and cost more points to buy if it was for the entire team's use. But no. Only players with premium can actually use the team storage.

Premium players can already automatically -trade- and user storage can literally hold tons of items if you have premium. They would have zero need or use for a team storage. They can literally just give each other items at any time if they have premium. So team storage itself just makes no sense if it's not for your whole team's use, and this is coming from someone who -has- premium.

Bleh...ah well. Just ranting at this point.

Other than the lack of any way to trade that isn't running the risk of marketplace snipers for non-premium members, this has been one of the best MMO's I've ever played. Just has the few blemishes of Sega's usual overreaction fixes to problems that plague every game, but it's myriad of character creation options can make me forgive even that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff