Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13920240782543 13.9% [ 185 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079759217456734 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19864559819413 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17832957110609 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17155756207675 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23250564334086 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1329 ]

Uncle Kwaggy

Well, taking the energy of a hostile enemy to protect yourself (or others) is so white it's practically on their business card. Throwing out a giant self-erecting construct that manipulates gravity is pretty damn blue. And a Death Ray that when properly augmented leaves you on fire in crippling agony for a few seconds? Yeah, that's right up black's alley. His ult is a fairly good mish-mosh of all three, too. Throwing a chaos elemental at your enemy is something black would happily stoop to, creating with advanced magic and tech is blue's domain, and restraining it so you don't ultimately destroy everything is white enough that you can justifiably include it.

He's Esper. Now we need some Orzhov champions and I'll be really happy.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Cataclysm Theory
Uncle Kwaggy

Well, taking the energy of a hostile enemy to protect yourself (or others) is so white it's practically on their business card. Throwing out a giant self-erecting construct that manipulates gravity is pretty damn blue. And a Death Ray that when properly augmented leaves you on fire in crippling agony for a few seconds? Yeah, that's right up black's alley. His ult is a fairly good mish-mosh of all three, too. Throwing a chaos elemental at your enemy is something black would happily stoop to, creating with advanced magic and tech is blue's domain, and restraining it so you don't ultimately destroy everything is white enough that you can justifiably include it.

Considering none of the champions or their city-states are really that religious, it's unlikely we'll see a champion that reflects the "religion of the rich" feeling that the Orzhov had. Ionia's the only city-state that really has any established religious aspect of their culture, and it seems to be a mish-mosh of several tenets of various Eastern religions with no actual belief in a higher power involved. Personally what *I'd* like to see is a champion who touches on the Golgari with all their plant zombies and circle-of-life stuff.
Uncle Kwaggy
Cataclysm Theory
Uncle Kwaggy

Considering none of the champions or their city-states are really that religious, it's unlikely we'll see a champion that reflects the "religion of the rich" feeling that the Orzhov had. Ionia's the only city-state that really has any established religious aspect of their culture, and it seems to be a mish-mosh of several tenets of various Eastern religions with no actual belief in a higher power involved. Personally what *I'd* like to see is a champion who touches on the Golgari with all their plant zombies and circle-of-life stuff.

Very true, but as far as Orzhov playstyle is like there are a few who might fit in. As far as necromancy/spirits go, the only one we really see is Yorick, but he's not really aristocratic as would probably be desired. But a sort of necromatic, high-risk, high reward champ who maybe focuses on summoning mobs or stealing life at a physical cost to themselves, might be interesting. Or one that gets a little better as champions get weaker. I dunno!

But Golgari would be pretty sweet. I'm sure Maokai might fit in with that faction a bit, but a champion who is like a corrupt druid or something could be really sweet.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
brb killing myself

First loss as Lulu ):
Oh no D:

About to play a game as her... Suggested build? Just go with typical Gold/10 items them support for your AD carry?

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
Cataclysm Theory
Oh no D:

About to play a game as her... Suggested build? Just go with typical Gold/10 items them support for your AD carry?

Yeah.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Cataclysm Theory
Oh no D:

That's how most support Lulu's play. However, I play more aggressively. I snag a few creeps here and there (the ones I KNOW my carry won't be able to grab) and I don't build gp5 items. Well, sometimes I'll grab a philo stone but that's it. I find building more AP works better on her because it makes her shield and health from her ult that much stronger. I pretty much play her the same way I play Lux. :3
Wow, Lulu is so much fun! As for that more aggressive build, I agree entirely. That could work so well on her, especially since you can be so janky with hitting crazy targets with Help, Pix! and glitterlance. I ended up going 5/4/23 with basically every aura and support item. xD Ended up being super tanky and when the enemies tried to focus me down the rest of my team just melted them.

Will definitely try that more aggro approach sometime though, thanks (:

Dapper Millionaire

So I was jonesin' for some League after taking a break for a couple days.
7/2/12. Only got the second death because I forgot about Zhonyas.
And everything went better than expected.

Dangerous Friend

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Cynical Penguin
So I was jonesin' for some League after taking a break for a couple days.
7/2/12. Only got the second death because I forgot about Zhonyas.
And everything went better than expected.

All's well that ends well.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
I hate when all the amazing s**t you do in a game is ultimately for nothing.

Now this isn't the standard "I owned my lane then the other two lost theirs story" you've heard a million times. (Although a *little* of that was happening since we had a bum mid.)

I was carrying the ******** out of the team, then DC'ed for at the very MOST three minutes (computer overheated, not my fault), which was enough of a window for the enemy team to just get an uncatchable lead.

Distinct Elder

Oh by the way:

Gaia Username: Itchy the Hatter
League Username: mrsaforcer
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Annie, Ashe, Gangplank, Sona, Lulu, Alistar, Tryndamere, Tristana
Server (Abbreviated): US

Dangerous Friend

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Uncle Kwaggy
I hate when all the amazing s**t you do in a game is ultimately for nothing.

Now this isn't the standard "I owned my lane then the other two lost theirs story" you've heard a million times. (Although a *little* of that was happening since we had a bum mid.)

I was carrying the ******** out of the team, then DC'ed for at the very MOST three minutes (computer overheated, not my fault), which was enough of a window for the enemy team to just get an uncatchable lead.

Carry the hell out of your lane, DC for dinner, match ends as a loss, or, I reconnect into a slaughter.
EVERY DAMN TIME.

Dapper Millionaire

So uh, I think I'm getting the hang of Rumble.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items