Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13920240782543 13.9% [ 185 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079759217456734 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19864559819413 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17832957110609 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17155756207675 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23250564334086 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1329 ]

Just gotta separate the enemies from the creeps and the Pix AA's just hurt too much at the start.

Not so much super mega strong, but just her ability to zone at the start is strong.

Dapper Millionaire

I don't always have a support Soraka, but when I do, I never leave lane.

Dangerous Friend

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
OH MIGHTY LEAGUE FORUM, I CALL UPON THEE INHABITANTS TO GRANT ME ONE WISH.
FORUM, FORUM, ANSWER ALL, THE MOST VERSATILE AD RUNES OF THEM ALL!

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Okay, so here is the dealio.

I have 935 RP. Jurassic Kog'Maw (and probably Mafia Graves whenever it's released) is 975 RP. I was talking to my boyfriend about how I'm only 40 RP away and he said he would buy me $5 worth of RP (even though he hates when I buy RP because he thinks it's pointless, blah blah blah) so now I can buy Jurassic Kog'Maw. However, I'm also really interested in Mafia Graves and I don't know what to do. ):

So, I'm asking you LoLers what you think I should do. I'm also going to play a few games tonight as both characters and decide based on who I do better with. :3

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK? Kog or Graves?
Ezelus
Okay, so here is the dealio.

I have 935 RP. Jurassic Kog'Maw (and probably Mafia Graves whenever it's released) is 975 RP. I was talking to my boyfriend about how I'm only 40 RP away and he said he would buy me $5 worth of RP (even though he hates when I buy RP because he thinks it's pointless, blah blah blah) so now I can buy Jurassic Kog'Maw. However, I'm also really interested in Mafia Graves and I don't know what to do. ):

So, I'm asking you LoLers what you think I should do. I'm also going to play a few games tonight as both characters and decide based on who I do better with. :3

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK? Kog or Graves?
whoever u play more, i'm a big kog player. so i would obviously say dino kog,and i would buy it if i didnt already have deep sea kog ;o

Dapper Millionaire

Has anyone else ever had a weird bug that won't let you place wards?
It's happened to me a couple times now. Annoying s**t.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Here's my shitty Mafia Graves Cosplay. Rofl.

The splash art and the in game model are different. I based mine off of the in game model.

I want to finish it off with the brass knuckles from the Percy doll but can't afford it. :/

Friendly Phantom

Anyone played as 'Super speed Teemo'? Basically boots of mobility, 5 phantom dancers, ghost, and revive. Use movement speed boost from revive, plus ghost, plus move quickly to zoom across the map in under 5 seconds and cause weird bugs to everyone you zoom by. He truly live up to his title of 'The Swift Scout' with that build. Quite funny.

Distinct Elder

Items on Gaia are retardly expensive anyways. The worst part is that the economy hasn't even been kind to the items I horded in the days of 2003 and 2004. It's obvious they put most of their time into cash-items anyways. The quality gap between cash shop and gold shop items has been widening since, like, 2008. It's an economy set up to favour kids with their mummy's credit cards, not devoted users of the site. I never buy anything anymore.
2nd time i have ever jungled udyr in a PVP game
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Panth and Lulu do nothing but declare that xerath LOST us the game and that i fed. (i fed the panth and xerath with halfway decent ganks.)
ALL my death's were from protecting panth or xerath because they were frankly more valuable. so i sacrifice myself to save people that do more damage. makes sense to me.
so i protect then im hopes that they do something with it.
but panth is to focused on raging at xerath for KSING even when xerath 1v1's someone.
ya right.
panth skyfalled all of once EVER and it was right into a 5v1... he died and blamed the team who was ALL back and healing.
right our fault.
AND garen going 0/8....panth continues to blame loss on me and xerath.
league logic.
gotta love it.

also i now understand why people dont like to jungle.
EVERONE rages at you for the smallest mistake.
********!?

Dapper Millionaire

Three queue dodges in a row. ._,
Even when I call mid FIRST someone else says "hurr mid durr I called it hurr" and then locks in.
******** this game right now seriously I just want to play some goddamn TF.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Honestly I wish that Gaia Cash was only used to buy Monthly Collectibles, similar to how it worked back in the day when Gaia was technically 100% donation-based. (Technically in that the bulk of their donations were people donating some multiple of $2.50 to get the equivalent MC's.) Or if they want a cash shop, make the cash shop items buyable with gold, too. Set comparatively-ridiculous prices for the gold, and it also thus sets the secondary market price for it in stone while it's available for first-hand purchase, making it less arbitrary and WTF-tastic for those of us who use little to no GC.

Dapper Millionaire

F 0 R E S H A D 0 W I N G
********]
Pretty much.
If you don't carry, the loss is your fault.
I've had POSITIVE scores, and still had someone losing their lane blamed on me.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
F 0 R E S H A D 0 W I N G
2nd time i have ever jungled udyr in a PVP game
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Panth and Lulu do nothing but declare that xerath LOST us the game and that i fed. (i fed the panth and xerath with halfway decent ganks.)
ALL my death's were from protecting panth or xerath because they were frankly more valuable. so i sacrifice myself to save people that do more damage. makes sense to me.
so i protect then im hopes that they do something with it.
but panth is to focused on raging at xerath for KSING even when xerath 1v1's someone.
ya right.
panth skyfalled all of once EVER and it was right into a 5v1... he died and blamed the team who was ALL back and healing.
right our fault.
AND garen going 0/8....panth continues to blame loss on me and xerath.
league logic.
gotta love it.

********]
You know where the REAL problem is there? That Xerath has two Deathcaps. From this I can instantly conclude he sucks. Horribly.

No seriously there is no justifiable reason to stack hats. It's disgustingly inefficient since you're paying like 1k gold for the passive, which doesn't stack. He could've got a WotA AND been halfway to another core item on the second hat's cost alone.
Uncle Kwaggy

You know where the REAL problem is there? That Xerath has two Deathcaps. From this I can instantly conclude he sucks. Horribly.

No seriously there is no justifiable reason to stack hats. It's disgustingly inefficient since you're paying like 1k gold for the passive, which doesn't stack. He could've got a WotA AND been halfway to another core item on the second hat's cost alone.

i was in skype with the xerath and it was more of an all our turrets are down GG is afoot.
BETTER BUY ANOTHER DEATHCAP!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces