Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13920240782543 13.9% [ 185 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079759217456734 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19864559819413 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17832957110609 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17155756207675 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23250564334086 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1329 ]

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
I've got to say, my revised Lux build for Lulu is working wonders. (:

Evil Tome > Sorc Boots > Deathcap > Shurelia's > WotA > Defensive Item

Just won another game with it. I'm getting the hang of support Lulu. (:
Gaia Username: Cataclysm Theory
League Username: gladBats
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Jungler, AD Carry, Support, Mid. Trundle, Shyvana, Lulu, Alistar, Ahri, Akali, Udyr.
Server (Abbreviated): US
Anything Else?: Nope that's all.

Speaking of the Lulu discussions: yeah, she's insanely awesome. Such an interesting, fun to play support.

Funny story of the day about her: When we first learned about her passive with Pix, my roommate jokingly yells "Wow, AD Carry support, here we come!" we both looked at eachother, and not long later I was trying it out in PvP.

It was horrible. Just awful, and I regret every last moment of it. However, that game was also probably the most fun I have ever had in LoL.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Does anyone know if Pix triggers on-hit effects? I'm assuming no, but I just wanted to make sure.
Don't quote me on this, but I think it might.

I'm fairly positive that pix triggered my Madred's Razor on-hit when I was AD Carry Lulu. After I'd send one basic attack, the pix ones would hit after my damage, and shortly after the 400 damage would proc. I could have just been not watching closely enough, but it might be a good idea to do some testing/research.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I can say with absolute certainty that it does not, because I run Ionic Spark in my tanky AS build for her, and if Pix bolts *did* proc on-hits then ONE autoattack would proc Spark. Also, applying on-hit effects four times as a passive would be stupidly OP. ABILITIES that proc on-hits ONCE tend to be OP.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Cataclysm Theory
Don't quote me on this, but I think it might.

I'm fairly positive that pix triggered my Madred's Razor on-hit when I was AD Carry Lulu. After I'd send one basic attack, the pix ones would hit after my damage, and shortly after the 400 damage would proc. I could have just been not watching closely enough, but it might be a good idea to do some testing/research.

I'm gonna post on the LoL forums. Thanks for the tip. (:

Also, I hate Lee Sin with a fiery burning passion. GO SONA!!!!

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Uncle Kwaggy
I can say with absolute certainty that it does not, because I run Ionic Spark in my tanky AS build for her, and if Pix bolts *did* proc on-hits then ONE autoattack would proc Spark. Also, applying on-hit effects four times as a passive would be stupidly OP. ABILITIES that proc on-hits ONCE tend to be OP.

Yeah that's what I figured. lol
Good point on the on-hits. It would be pretty disgusting with spark... I must have just not been paying hard enough attention ;P

Also, Lee Sin... Ugh. He's horrible just for the fact that he never friggen dies. Jungling energy champs in general just irk me, haha.

Really wish more people would play Viktor....

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
By the way, new matchup is live. Sorry I forgot to update last night when the poll actually clocked out... sweatdrop

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Cataclysm Theory
Good point on the on-hits. It would be pretty disgusting with spark... I must have just not been paying hard enough attention ;P

Also, Lee Sin... Ugh. He's horrible just for the fact that he never friggen dies. Jungling energy champs in general just irk me, haha.

I think Viktor is the only champion that I haven't played. He just doesn't seem that appealing to me, I guess. I don't know, really. I don't think he's bad, just not interested.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
Ezelus
Cataclysm Theory

I think Viktor is the only champion that I haven't played. He just doesn't seem that appealing to me, I guess. I don't know, really. I don't think he's bad, just not interested.

Honestly, now that they've made his Q not blatantly suck (increased missile speed and the augmented speed buff procing when you toss it OUT), and buffed up a few of his crappier numbers, he's in a really good place. Basically, if you enjoy Annie (and I know you do, Wishie), he's more or less Annie 2.0. More versatility and better range, but his core gameplay is almost identical.
Ezelus

Can't really blame you there, to each their own and all that. He's just such an interesting mage and has a lot of great utility and AOE. I think he can really fit into more team comps than a lot of other mage nukes that get used in the meta, but it seems a lot of people feel the same way as you. But he really just fell off the map more so than a few other champs that recently came out.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
Cataclysm Theory
Ezelus

Can't really blame you there, to each their own and all that. He's just such an interesting mage and has a lot of great utility and AOE. I think he can really fit into more team comps than a lot of other mage nukes that get used in the meta, but it seems a lot of people feel the same way as you. But he really just fell off the map more so than a few other champs that recently came out.

My favorite thing about Viktor is he's basically just your standard resident of Esper (from M:tG), plopped into LoL. And he fits surprisingly well.
Uncle Kwaggy
Cataclysm Theory
Ezelus

My favorite thing about Viktor is he's basically just your standard resident of Esper (from M:tG), plopped into LoL. And he fits surprisingly well.

Oh wow, now that you say that I'll never get him being an Esper agent out of my head, ahaha. It's so true though. Now to correlate how his abilities can somehow match up with blue, white and black mana....

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
Cataclysm Theory
Uncle Kwaggy
Cataclysm Theory
Ezelus

Oh wow, now that you say that I'll never get him being an Esper agent out of my head, ahaha. It's so true though. Now to correlate how his abilities can somehow match up with blue, white and black mana....

Well, taking the energy of a hostile enemy to protect yourself (or others) is so white it's practically on their business card. Throwing out a giant self-erecting construct that manipulates gravity is pretty damn blue. And a Death Ray that when properly augmented leaves you on fire in crippling agony for a few seconds? Yeah, that's right up black's alley. His ult is a fairly good mish-mosh of all three, too. Throwing a chaos elemental at your enemy is something black would happily stoop to, creating with advanced magic and tech is blue's domain, and restraining it so you don't ultimately destroy everything is white enough that you can justifiably include it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff