Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1581 1582 1583 > >> >>> »|

Interesting Dabbler

League of Legends

League of Legends is a free to play MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) by Riot Games. It is also awesome. This is the third iteration of the official thread for discussing it on Gaia.

Contents:
Introduction
Thread Events
Thread Moderators
We Have A Guild!
League of Links
User Information Section
We Have A Chat! And A Vent!

Interesting Dabbler

Thread Events

2/5/2012: Thread founded! v2 immigrants to come! Some real events to follow!

3/17/2012: Favorite Champion Brackets that kind of went nowhere. (Kwaggy's Note: Since they never completed, I'm going to pretend Cho'Gath won. Because Cho'Gath is superior to your silly champions.)

Contents:
Introduction
Thread Events
Thread Moderators
We Have A Guild!
League of Links
User Information Section
We Have A Chat!

Interesting Dabbler

Thread Moderators

These guys make sure everything stays friendly here in the thread. If you make yourself noticed as a positive influence, you'll probably get a mod offer from us! All writeups in this section are written by the mod they're about.

League_Dummy: A dummy account made to host the thread, to make any potential future change in ownership easier and not require a whole new thread. (That's kind of why we have a v3 instead of just transferred the v2.) Going to be used primarily for announcements, which will be in post style Document.
Rank: Dummy Account Belonging to Thread Owner, so basically Owner

Uncle Kwaggy: Hey, that's me! I'm the guy currently behind this thread. You can call me Kwagamon, Kwaggy, Kwag, really whatever you like, just be nice. I've been playing League since November of 2010 and been on Gaia roughly 5 or 6 years, I don't remember at the moment. I'm 20 years old, and am a proud colossal nerd. D&D, video games, Magic: the Gathering, miniatures games, RP, you name it, I've either done it or have interest.

Ezelus: Hello! I'm Ezelus, formerly known as iWishhh. I've been playing League of Legends since August of 2010. I've been on Gaia for around 4 years. I'm currently the guild Captain and would be happy to answer any questions you may have about it! I'm 20 years old and I live in NY. I'm an avid video gamer and I also love writing and singing. My LoL name is Ezelus. Feel free to add me! (:

Contents:
Introduction
Thread Events
Thread Moderators
We Have A Guild!
League of Links
User Information Section
We Have A Chat!

Interesting Dabbler

We Have a Guild!

So, unlike the last iteration of the thread, we have a sister guild that's actually OFFICIALLY affiliated with us instead of an independent we linked to. It's still under a bit of construction, mostly needs a few subforums that haven't been added yet, but it's near enough to completion that we're taking members. No join fee, no application! Just hit that join button and you're in!

The Official League of Legends Guild

Contents:
Introduction
Thread Events
Thread Moderators
We Have A Guild!
League of Links
User Information Section
We Have A Chat!

Interesting Dabbler

League of Links

A nice compilation of links to other good League resources.

http://www.lolking.net/ - Tracks player statistics, including Elo, wins and losses (in Ranked, SR Normals, and Dominion!), total minion kills, total kills and assists (it keeps a separate count for SR and Dominion), and highest Dominion Personal Score.

We're always looking for more! Feel free to post links you think should be added!

Contents:
Introduction
Thread Events
Thread Moderators
We Have A Guild!
League of Links
User Information Section
We Have A Chat!

Interesting Dabbler

User Information Section, A

Since League of Legends is a team game, meant to be enjoyed with friends, here's a little form you can fill out and post in the thread to tell people your username and who you like to play.

Courtesy of Seph Baelzara, we have a Google Doc that also has this same information if you prefer that. Now, I super fail at Google Docs, so in his own words, "Further info is posted here, with the option to input your own here!"

[color=blue][b]Gaia Username:[/b] [x][/color]
[color=red][b]League Username:[/b] [x][/color]
[color=green][b]Preferred Role(s)/Champions:[/b] [x][/color]
[color=purple][b]Server (Abbreviated):[/b] [x][/color]
[b]Anything Else?:[/b] [x]

When filled out, it'll look like this:
Gaia Username: League_Dummy
League Username: League_Dummy
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Whatever my team needs!
Server (Abbreviated): NA/EU East/EU West/KR/PH
Anything Else?: This is a dummy account, and this is just an example to demonstrate what a filled-out form looks like. Don't actually add "League_Dummy" to your friends list because if it actually exists they have no affiliation with us.

IMPORTANT: If you have accounts on multiple servers, please fill out the form multiple times, once for each server you're on, although you can send it all as one PM just with multiple forms. It makes putting the form in the right spot easier on my end. If you have multiple accounts on one server, fill it out once, but write in each account you want added to the list.

NOTE: Due to the deluge of people sending this information, it would just be impractical to store it in a master post like this. I'm sure many of these people either aren't using Gaia anymore, aren't playing League anymore, or both. Feel free to continue to post this form in the thread itself, but it's just too much work for a lazy guy like me who has work and other hobbies contending for this time to have that master list running properly, and my mods no doubt have similar issues. If they still play League. Haven't checked back with them in a while. Actually, may want to do that.

Contents:
Introduction
Thread Events
Thread Moderators
We Have A Guild!
League of Links
User Information Section
We Have A Chat!

Interesting Dabbler

User Information Section, B

As stated above, the master list has been closed because it's actually quite a bit of work to keep up with the deluge of people sending in information. Again, feel free to continue to post in the thread itself with this information, but I won't even pretend to be tracking it here anymore.

Contents:
Introduction
Thread Events
Thread Moderators
We Have A Guild!
League of Links
User Information Section
We Have A Chat!

Interesting Dabbler

We Have a Chat!

Hey! Yeah! You, with the face! You should totally join this thread's LoL chatroom! (NA Server) If you don't know how, here, I'll show you!

First, you click the chatrooms tab at the bottom right corner of the client:
User Image
^It looks like that.

Then, you need to hit that little button that looks like a speech bubble and a plus sign:
User Image
^Which looks like that.

Then, you need to type "Gaia Online" (without the quotes) into the dialogue box that comes up, and either hit Enter, or click that magnifying glass button next to it.
User Image
^It should look like that. This brings up the chat. Then, if you don't want to go through all that trouble again, you should...

Check the box in the options that says "autojoin on startup." This makes it so you join the chat automatically when you launch the game.
User Image
Said checkbox looks like that. Hit the gear button in the corner of the chat to open that menu.

And then you're in the chat! Woo!

Contents:
Introduction
Thread Events
Thread Moderators
We Have A Guild!
League of Links
User Information Section
We Have A Chat!

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Gaia Username: Ezelus
League Username: Ezelus
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Whatever my team needs
Server (Abbreviated): NA
Anything Else?: Nope. (:

Questionable Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
Gaia Username: Insane Lycan
League Username: Partridge1024
Preferred Role(s)/Champions:Shyvana, warwick, Evelynn, Ahri, Sona, Master back door yi, lux
Anything Else?: I rarely follow the meta...

Predestined Sage

12,725 Points
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Success at last! I love our Pantheon. Pardon, I meant Mantheon. XD

SO, this Yi comes along trying to re-cap a point me and Panth took. So, I ult...He alpha strikes me as I expected a second after, and then I melt his face off.

I'm actually surprised to find I died 2 times. o_O; Thought I died more. XD;
This Sona was good, though my last second heal (even when she had a chunk of health more than I) seemed to have given me the survivability I needed. Albeit, narrowly. XD

That Yi was angry, he kept focusing me-To no avail. =| Seems when I reach a point I either, break the game by ridiculous low health survivability, or I flat out lose the match. sweatdrop

(Copy-pasting the old post, since the v2's due to be dead. xD)

OH's, right. Info!

Gaia Name: Kayle The Judicator
League Username:Metroid Queen
Preferred Roles/Champions:Tanks, Ad, Mage, Melee. (Support in progress)
Server:North America.
Anything else: I'm not usually online to play League of Legends on weekdays, as I have work and my weekend may get taken up from time to time.

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gaia Username: ZakeraZero
League Username: Sammym3
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Mains: Mordekaiser, Malzahar, Maokai, Skarner, Nocturne, Veigar, Heimerdinger.
Anything Else?: Not really. :3

Dapper Sex Symbol

Gaia Username:Edacity
League Username: Miraculeux
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: I play around anything. But I do enjoy playing Ahri, Vayne, Riven, etc.
Anything Else?: I play to have fun. Which means winning falls under that category. :'D I also like skyping/venting when I play. Play with me if you want, I enjoy the company! c:

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Redundancy at its finest!

Gaia Username: Seph Baelzara
League Username: Ze Alchemyst
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: See below
Anything Else?: Further info is posted here, with the option to input your own here!

And now to watch this first page get drowned in countless amounts of data within that post. I've already expressed my worry about this previously, however...

This post is good. I promise

Sweetheart

Gaia Username: Prince_Roan
League Username: powahless
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Jungle tanks/tanky dps
Anything Else?: i hit on chicks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash