Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13920240782543 13.9% [ 185 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079759217456734 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19864559819413 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17832957110609 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17155756207675 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23250564334086 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1329 ]

Cynical Penguin
F 0 R E S H A D 0 W I N G
also i now understand why people dont like to jungle.
EVERONE rages at you for the smallest mistake.
********]
Pretty much.
If you don't carry, the loss is your fault.
I've had POSITIVE scores, and still had someone losing their lane blamed on me.

it was aweful!
every lane was pushed like 97% of the time
panth would tower dive get someone low then get mad at me because i was in my jungle.

WTF did you want me to do MAGICALLY APPEAR at the enemy tower to save your a**?!?

and the entire game NOONE made mention of the garen....EVER.
but it was my fault.
damn
jungle OP

Dapper Millionaire

Cynical Penguin
also i now understand why people dont like to jungle.
EVERONE rages at you for the smallest mistake.
********]
Pretty much.
If you don't carry, the loss is your fault.
I've had POSITIVE scores, and still had someone losing their lane blamed on me.

it was aweful!
every lane was pushed like 97% of the time
panth would tower dive get someone low then get mad at me because i was in my jungle.

WTF did you want me to do MAGICALLY APPEAR at the enemy tower to save your a**?!?

and the entire game NOONE made mention of the garen....EVER.
but it was my fault.
damn
jungle OP

I was 2/1/2 as Shaco a few days ago, and had our 0/6/1 Orianna b***h at me for the entire rest of the game about how I didn't gank enough. And the game was my fault because I didn't gank enough. I ignored her. Then near end-game, I was the ONLY person on my team with a positive score, and the ONLY person with less than 10 deaths, and the Lulu on our team, who did absolutely nothing all game, called me an idiot and said I was bad. Left, even though we had a chance at winning it. I'd rather get a loss and a leave than win with those people.

OH, ALSO, ONE FUNNY THING THAT THE ORIANNA SAID BEFORE I BLOCKED HER:
"Lol Shaco taking smite obvious noob"
Sure, Shaco is one of those junglers that doesn't actually NEED smite, but jungling without smite is BAD in general, in my opinion.
/rant

Distinct Elder

Uncle Kwaggy
Honestly I wish that Gaia Cash was only used to buy Monthly Collectibles, similar to how it worked back in the day when Gaia was technically 100% donation-based. (Technically in that the bulk of their donations were people donating some multiple of $2.50 to get the equivalent MC's.) Or if they want a cash shop, make the cash shop items buyable with gold, too. Set comparatively-ridiculous prices for the gold, and it also thus sets the secondary market price for it in stone while it's available for first-hand purchase, making it less arbitrary and WTF-tastic for those of us who use little to no GC.

I didn't mind paying for items when the price paid for the entire item.

Now items are broken up into a bunch of little bits so if you want what you should be getting for what you pay you need to pay, like, three times the price. So stupid.

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
'kay, it's time for Seph's theory crafting!

So, when Vayne was first released, I was a jungler/AP mid. Most of the time. And thus didn't pay much attention to her, nor builds. But ever since stepping into the AD range carry/Support shoes my views on builds has shifted slightly, and am such, curious on the effectiveness of Sheen/Trinity on her.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Seph Baelzara

So, when Vayne was first released, I was a jungler/AP mid. Most of the time. And thus didn't pay much attention to her, nor builds. But ever since stepping into the AD range carry/Support shoes my views on builds has shifted slightly, and am such, curious on the effectiveness of Sheen/Trinity on her.

If you're going to build TF, please wait until you have a few of your main items. She requires AS/AD much more than she needs sheen proc. People who rush TF on her deal no damage early game and I want to punch them in the face.

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Currently: My gripe about the jungle is how no one picks it, there for, I get thrown into the jungle.

Sure, it's one of my favorite roles and possibly my best, but it happens 80% of my games that I get forced to play the role of jungler.
It's fun when I pick it, like willingly, but being forced to makes me dread playing that match so bad.

I like fitting the team comp though, but so many times I am forced to be the jungler.

Predestined Sage

12,725 Points
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
I avoid being the jungler by very efficiently taking a tank.

XD;

Why don't people like tanking anyways? Or is just my elo? O_o;

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Ezelus
Seph Baelzara

If you're going to build TF, please wait until you have a few of your main items. She requires AS/AD much more than she needs sheen proc. People who rush TF on her deal no damage early game and I want to punch them in the face.

What I did when I first tried her is I grabbed boots, rushed Sheen, then built like a normal carry from then on. The Sheen proc is actually fairly devastating on top of Tumble. (Also, on that build, you should probably max Tumble first to get the most of your build.) Then again, I think that was also back in the dark days of AD Carry mid...

Dapper Citizen

Uncle Kwaggy
Ezelus
Seph Baelzara

What I did when I first tried her is I grabbed boots, rushed Sheen, then built like a normal carry from then on. The Sheen proc is actually fairly devastating on top of Tumble. (Also, on that build, you should probably max Tumble first to get the most of your build.) Then again, I think that was also back in the dark days of AD Carry mid...

It is true that Sheen is a very good item on Vayne, but building it later into Trinity Force isn't as effective as buying a frozen mallet. This is because in order to use the Sheen efficiently, you have to constantly be casting spells. Sure, you could Tumble around all night and day. But the Tumble is supposed to be use for positioning, not to proc Sheen. That's why I don't build it on Vayne.

Invisible Sex Symbol

Gaia Username:redwingmoon
League Username: Schuss seele
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: jungle, solo top, support, mid. Jungle:shyv, skarner,udyr,and naut. solotop. who ever I can. support, taric, ali, nunu,. mid vlad.
Server (Abbreviated): NA
Anything Else?: IF I PLAY STONE I DO CRAZY STUFF LIKE CLARITY ON SHIV

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Ezelus
Seph Baelzara

Even on Sivir, whom TF is a suggested item for, I don't get it until after I get both Bloodthirster and Infinity Edge before I begin to build into Attack Speed, Slows, or anything of the like (short of, ya' know, Zerker Greaves). So yeah, Damage > Trinity is an always for my builds.

So, while I understand that Tumble is meant for positioning, my thought process for this is thus: a little extra damage can't hurt, can it?

Admittedly, it may not be the most optimal of items... But that's why I asked here!

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Famine Fox
Uncle Kwaggy
Ezelus
Seph Baelzara

It is true that Sheen is a very good item on Vayne, but building it later into Trinity Force isn't as effective as buying a frozen mallet. This is because in order to use the Sheen efficiently, you have to constantly be casting spells. Sure, you could Tumble around all night and day. But the Tumble is supposed to be use for positioning, not to proc Sheen. That's why I don't build it on Vayne.

Honestly, Vayne probably SHOULD be Tumbling all day with or without Sheen. On a 2-second cooldown, you don't need to worry about having it up for positioning needs. You should be more worried about the very real chance of getting stunlocked into oblivion once you've committed to the fight.

Dapper Millionaire

And Orianna can officially go on the list of people I hate laning against.

Dangerous Friend

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
I'm finally getting the hang of twisted fate!!! biggrin
AP akali hurts.

Dapper Citizen

Uncle Kwaggy
Famine Fox
Uncle Kwaggy
Ezelus
Seph Baelzara

Honestly, Vayne probably SHOULD be Tumbling all day with or without Sheen. On a 2-second cooldown, you don't need to worry about having it up for positioning needs. You should be more worried about the very real chance of getting stunlocked into oblivion once you've committed to the fight.

If you're an experienced Vayne player, then Tumble all you want. But inexperienced players will find themselves moving their mouse in 20 million places to Tumble in a correct position while getting at an effective position to not get too close but not get too far. They may end up dying from Tumbling in or losing a kill because they Tumbled too much. Sure, the extra damage is helpful, but unless you know how to, you shouldn't be Tumbling just to proc Sheen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff