Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13920240782543 13.9% [ 185 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079759217456734 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19864559819413 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17832957110609 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17155756207675 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23250564334086 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1329 ]

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ZakeraZero
Uncle Kwaggy
Kyoto Tushoni
Are we going to be going though EVERY single champion?

Yup. The brackets can be found here (if that link works, no one's confirmed that with me yet). The seeding is randomly generated, with byes to the second round where necessary.

Eh, I don't like that many Byes for tournaments.
Like a third of them get free byes.
That's just my 2 cents on it. Can't wait for my favorite champions to show up though. >w<

I think this is different though...this is a popularity contest and that only. The most popular, theoretically, will win.

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
On a related note...I really don't know if I like to skype/vent/TS with people I don't personally know. Last time I did, they were a bunch of kids, and they had NO clue what they were talking about. I'm 23 and I feel weird talking with people that are like 18 and younger.
21 and Playing League all day sometimes. =P

Support / Solo Top / Ranged AD / AP Mid Professional. I'm too slow at Jungle, and always play Draft ( THE REAL MOBA WAY ) .

Skype / Vent / TS / Mumble is all good with me.

Ansemist is the username. The other details are after you add me!

Predestined Sage

12,725 Points
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
..I got an ace, whilst being on my cellphone (mom has the worst timing).

Yeah, then we lost because our ******** Noct was a 1st timer. I specifically said DON'T GO ALONE!

"I can't keel minions so I go kill monsters."

AND THEN YOU DIE, YOU IMBECILE EXCUSE OF AN ETHEREAL FART! =|

It was frustrating laning because he'd take every single, ******** spear to the face.

It's not rocket science, you just..MOVE. - -;

(That and banshee's veil, seriously.)

This was a tri-queue, btw. Yes, I'm annoyed!

If you're using a first time champion..

YOU GET THE ******** OUT OF BLINDPICK! And into bot matches. = =' Simple logic, really.

Dapper Sex Symbol

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I know that lately this is sort of heresy among the general populace, but I would just like to note that I can't ******** stand Adventure Time and thus dislike this event. Or anything Cartoon Network has put out since they stopped making Teen Titans since it was the best show ever in the history of forever. They're mostly just throwing s**t at the wall and hoping it sticks. Sure, every episode HAS a narrative, but it's a really dumb and confusing one that ultimately serves no purpose. And I know this may sound weird coming from a brony, but it all just seems so... childish.
Uncle Kwaggy
I know that lately this is sort of heresy among the general populace, but I would just like to note that I can't ******** stand Adventure Time and thus dislike this event. Or anything Cartoon Network has put out since they stopped making Teen Titans since it was the best show ever in the history of forever. They're mostly just throwing s**t at the wall and hoping it sticks. Sure, every episode HAS a narrative, but it's a really dumb and confusing one that ultimately serves no purpose. And I know this may sound weird coming from a brony, but it all just seems so... childish.

It's not weird. It's hypocritical.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
[Essence]
Uncle Kwaggy

It's not weird. It's hypocritical.

It's not really hypocritical if I freely acknowledge the MLP is childish, too. But it's childish in a different way. Basically, Adventure Time, like I said, seems like it's throwing crap at the walls and hoping it sticks. It's very spastic and nonsensical. MLP is childish in that it's trying to it's trying to teach a lesson. It doesn't talk down to the target audience, it doesn't stoop to the low-hanging fruit, and it faces its issues as head-on as it can while still being family-friendly. (It's also specifically geared right from the beginning to be enjoyable enough to adults so parents watching with their kids wouldn't have to suffer.)

Adventure Time just basically goes "OOH LOOK SHINY THING LAUGH AT THE SHINY THING LOOKIT LAUGH LOOKIT LAUGH LOOKIT" every few seconds. It seems to be the television equivalent of dangling keys in front of a baby to make them laugh for a few seconds, but geared towards kids and young teens.

If people like Adventure Time, that's fine by me, but it just hits me in exactly the right way to aggravate instead of entertain.

Smitten Nymph

12,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Shadzy Daemonmane

YOU GET THE ******** OUT OF BLINDPICK! And into bot matches. = =' Simple logic, really.

If you've made it to 30 and haven't mastered the basics of the game enough to know what the ******** you're doing, then, sure, do first time in bot games. But, if you kind of know what you're doing because you've paid attention to the other champions you've played, then there's no point in going into a bot game. If I feel comfortable enough with the mechanics of a champion from reading through their skills and maybe a guide, then, I'll just jump into a real game with them, no problem. I mean, I won't hop into a ranked game with a first time champion, but there's really no need to banish all the first timers into bot games just because some people are morons. Besides, you said blind pick, so it's not even like you're doing draft. >.> You're going to get more trolls and s**t in blind than you are in draft. If you want to play serious mode without going too serious, go there. *shrugs*

Aged Member

bought heartseeker vayne.

those glasses.

*j**z*

Friendly Explorer

Uncle Kwaggy
/snip
That's a shame brony. I actually like the show at times. Sure there are points when I can't stand it but the sheer randomness of it I find to be really funny.

Now the old Pokémon cartoons.... I can't stand watching those anymore. Went to the main site and they were featuring the battle against Surge as a free episode that day. I decided to take a trip back down memory lane and oooh man was it bad.

Oh right, League stuff. Umm...... I like Lulu's..... hat?
I love adventure time. And I am 23... but I like it cause it reminds me of D&D, and the fact that it makes no sense or really follows any course is why I like it.

And I am playing LoL now, summoners name is iRetnuh if any one wants to Que up for game.
KaosHunter
Uncle Kwaggy
/snip
That's a shame brony. I actually like the show at times. Sure there are points when I can't stand it but the sheer randomness of it I find to be really funny.

Now the old Pokémon cartoons.... I can't stand watching those anymore. Went to the main site and they were featuring the battle against Surge as a free episode that day. I decided to take a trip back down memory lane and oooh man was it bad.

Oh right, League stuff. Umm...... I like Lulu's..... hat?

Brock was my hero growing up. He was never shy, why should I. Inspiration for All. lol

I want to try lulu before i spend 6300 on her.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Lulu = Misdreavus/Mismagius

Predestined Sage

12,725 Points
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
TastesLikeMaliciousIntent
Shadzy Daemonmane

If you've made it to 30 and haven't mastered the basics of the game enough to know what the ******** you're doing, then, sure, do first time in bot games. But, if you kind of know what you're doing because you've paid attention to the other champions you've played, then there's no point in going into a bot game. If I feel comfortable enough with the mechanics of a champion from reading through their skills and maybe a guide, then, I'll just jump into a real game with them, no problem. I mean, I won't hop into a ranked game with a first time champion, but there's really no need to banish all the first timers into bot games just because some people are morons. Besides, you said blind pick, so it's not even like you're doing draft. >.> You're going to get more trolls and s**t in blind than you are in draft. If you want to play serious mode without going too serious, go there. *shrugs*

I've actually gotten more trolls from draft pick lately, hence why I've been going on blindpick.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff