Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13920240782543 13.9% [ 185 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079759217456734 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19864559819413 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17832957110609 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17155756207675 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23250564334086 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1329 ]

Sex Symbol

Effiez
Keichoro
Effiez
Keichoro
Effiez
Keichoro
All the teemo hate you must recieve. Lol I play teemo sometimes too. I'm a jack of all trades so anything that's needed goes unless I'm in the mood for a specific lane.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I've gotten used to the both-teams-hate that i always get xD
But at least i also get compliments when i do good, so that makes up for it xd
Got almost all skins for him except for the badger one >_<
I have the Panda one since it relates to my Asian culture. I'm not Chinese though :c But I do love dumplings.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I mainly use the Panda and Cottontail Teemo as well
- just because they're so adorable xD
It's funny, most of my promos has been wins with Teemo support hahah :'D
Kinda sad that they nerfed the shrooms :c

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It is u_u
I mean they were a nice addition when it came to win vs champs like renek and wu early game >_<
Not that it's impossible now though, it's just harder .-.
That's true :c It's so easy to KS with teemo though. People rage, it's not our faults that teemo is OP.

Shameless Fatcat

Keichoro
Effiez
Keichoro
Effiez
Keichoro
I have the Panda one since it relates to my Asian culture. I'm not Chinese though :c But I do love dumplings.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I mainly use the Panda and Cottontail Teemo as well
- just because they're so adorable xD
It's funny, most of my promos has been wins with Teemo support hahah :'D
Kinda sad that they nerfed the shrooms :c

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It is u_u
I mean they were a nice addition when it came to win vs champs like renek and wu early game >_<
Not that it's impossible now though, it's just harder .-.
That's true :c It's so easy to KS with teemo though. People rage, it's not our faults that teemo is OP.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I hear waay less rage about ks'ing in ranked luckly, than in normals.
And when it's with friends, then it's just full-on-rage xD

Unbeatable Noob

"Vel'Koz, now the world's most annoying P.O.S. for Mundo to deal with ever."

King Wolf

Patzu
"Vel'Koz, now the world's most annoying P.O.S. for Mundo to deal with ever."

Dat true damage burst, mang.

Tasty Receiver

I need friends to play with.
:c
I'm only level 16 and I suck.

Witty Elocutionist

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tax Evader 100
I miss URF. confused

Dapper Reveler

SoundBlast
I miss URF. confused

I think we all miss URF sad

Invisible Poster

i think what i liked most about urf was the quick games on the regular map....id like a mode where the team with the most kills and or destroyed base wins at the end of 30 mins or so ....

Tasty Receiver

I like that in URF you didn't have the pressure to be super good or anything. It was basically spam your spells until someone dies.

Dapper Reveler

Off topic question; I'm stuck as to which LoL champion I want to turn my Gaia avatar into. Syndra, Katarina, Diana, etc. What do you guys think? Any fun/creative ones I should try or any suggestions?

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Kumajiro
Off topic question; I'm stuck as to which LoL champion I want to turn my Gaia avatar into. Syndra, Katarina, Diana, etc. What do you guys think? Any fun/creative ones I should try or any suggestions?

Diana's pretty cool, and probably not a ridiculously-difficult project. There's even a few items that are fairly close to the symbol on her forehead floating around.

King Wolf

Top Vel'Koz: Tricky when you get ganked, satisfying when you outpoke the hell out of your opponent. I only played one game, but it was against a Yasuo and I only died once while out poking and out farming him. Even got tower first.

Dapper Reveler

Uncle Kwaggy
Kumajiro

Diana's pretty cool, and probably not a ridiculously-difficult project. There's even a few items that are fairly close to the symbol on her forehead floating around.

I might do Diana then! I'm pretty stuck haha. I've been tinkering around on Tektek with a Syndra avatar. Time to have fun with a Diana one! Still open to ideas though biggrin

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
The game ******** updated today and I about died of a heart attack hoping it was Braum.
I was sorely disappointed...

Shameless Fatcat

Baron Von Wolfenstein
Top Vel'Koz: Tricky when you get ganked, satisfying when you outpoke the hell out of your opponent. I only played one game, but it was against a Yasuo and I only died once while out poking and out farming him. Even got tower first.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yasuo is a joke in laningphase though and easy to feed on,
but i'm surprised you did to well with Vel'Koz since in my experience, i only seen bad ones o_o
Good job! =w=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces