Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13920240782543 13.9% [ 185 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079759217456734 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19864559819413 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17832957110609 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17155756207675 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23250564334086 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1329 ]

Tipsy Regular

9,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Uncle Kwaggy

cho'gath is so underrated, he's so fun to play. you're just a hugeass tank coming to protect the squishy babies
i actually got my friend into cho'gath yesterday, i have done the world a service

he's also super op in urf

Predestined Sage

12,725 Points
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...Blitzcrank and Thresh lane in URF is just plain cruel. A friend and I experimented in top and bot, with hilarious results. Since he goes tanky-ap, and I carry the heal mastery, and go tanky-ad. Yes, we were both on Skype. And yes, we're quite cruel..I haven't had that much fun in ages.

King Wolf

So, Quinn jungle isn't bad. Rocky early game, but that's obvious with ranged junglers. Level 6 ganks are good with that speed boost and dive attack.

King Wolf

And now to test Karma Jungle in Normals.

FOR SCIENCE!!!!

Wealthy Citizen

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
Edward E!ric
Wish Riot would fix their servers have had almost 200 ping for almost two months in only league every other one of my games I have 80-100 ping. sad

User Image

Lonely Lunatic

I don't think there will ever be a day I don't love Shaco. emotion_drool

Hi everyone! Kinda random but I am on the lookout for a League of Legends 1x1 rp, but I havent been having the greatest luck as of late. So if anyone would be interested feel free to check it out. smile

Dapper Reveler

CuTTyCommando
what are everyone's favorite champs? my favorites to play are kog'maw, cho'gath, ad vi
my favorite champ design wise has to be twisted fate, he looks so badass and i'm finally forcing myself to learn how to play him

I'm gonna say Diana, Leona, Garen, Volibear, Katarina, Syndra, and Zyra for me. Voli was my first champ I tried hard with, Diana my first champ I learned I was amazing with, Garen is my tanky top, Leona is my best support/tank/role right now, Katarina is...Katarina, Syndra has my heart, and Zyra is so fun as one helluva pokey support/mage. It's a long list, but only because I couldn't decide on posting only one or two!

Lonely Prophet

Master grey_wolf
And now to test Karma Jungle in Normals.

FOR SCIENCE!!!!

It's already been done in the EU LCS by Diamond.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6ixC6NJDk

First video on Youtube, there's like 10 more of him on Karma Jungle. You just got to put a bunch of pressure on the map with her with her movespeed steroids to get to lanes quickly, and you'll be good. Just land the stun, and the Mantra Q, and you'll destroy early.

Tipsy Regular

9,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Master grey_wolf
So, Quinn jungle isn't bad. Rocky early game, but that's obvious with ranged junglers. Level 6 ganks are good with that speed boost and dive attack.

that actually sounds amazing and terrifying
my brother played jungle blitzcrank for a while and it was pretty funny watching him grab the other jungles buffs from under their nose

King Wolf

Left_four_Dead

I never said it wasn't done before, I just haven't done it yet and I was going to try it. I know that even if what I do isn't considered 'meta' or 'sane' that doesn't mean it hasn't been done before by someone much better than me.

CuTTyCommando

Huh, funny because when I did Quinn jungle the enemy team had a Blitz jungle XD

Lonely Prophet

Master grey_wolf

I never said it wasn't done before, I just haven't done it yet and I was going to try it. I know that even if what I do isn't considered 'meta' or 'sane' that doesn't mean it hasn't been done before by someone much better than me.

Alright, reading is hard.

I never said it wasn't done. Everything in League has more than likely already been done. I've seen Morgana Jungle yesterday, and I was like "Wtf is this?" and it was a loss, but I mean, people are dumb and I digress...

Nor did I ever say you "Couldn't do it", nor did I say for you to stick to the "Meta" of League. You can do whatever the heck you want in League, it's a game and games are meant to be fun. I'm simply pointing out that a pro player has done it, and perhaps you could get some pointers from how he played Karma in the Jungle as to how you could potentiall do it is all.

You can try Karma Jungle all day and all night for the rest of your life for all I really care, I was just saying it's been done, probably look at how he built her to help you out in some way, see how he ganks lanes, etc. etc. to see if that fits your playstyle or not.

King Wolf

Left_four_Dead

I find that testing it myself is the best way to find what works and what fits for me. I rarely follow build guides, the last one I did follow was for an Udyr build.

Tipsy Regular

9,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Master grey_wolf

wow what are the odds XD
i love seeing people try new things, the old meta sure can get boring some times
for instance me and my friends have found out that top fizz completely counters renekton and ap tf + support lux is an obnoxiously stun-tastic bot lane

XNevermoreX's Husbando

Obsessive Enthusiast

Why can't Atlantean Syndra be on the main servers? xc
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Knowing my luck, she won't get released until the Twitch VW is confirmed working~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff