Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13920240782543 13.9% [ 185 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079759217456734 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19864559819413 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17832957110609 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17155756207675 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23250564334086 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1329 ]

EUW players where are you? ;_;

I've played on NA and EUW for 2 years each. EUNE, AU and Singapore servers for some time. I kinda' miss NA.

NA has trolls here and there, but are generally socially active and friendly. I made many friends there, but the EUW ping is just better for me.

EUW, isn't very socially active and most players tryhard in games (not a bad thing really), as a result, I find EUW a more challenging environment. Naturally, my NA friends disagree. However, it's a very inactive community, in my experience.

The skill level in EUNE in lower ranks is abysmal compared to other servers, but gets better later on.

Lagged too much in AU.

Singapore has more proper English speakers than NA and all of EU combined.

Shameless Fatcat

Orjasm

I've played on NA and EUW for 2 years each. EUNE, AU and Singapore servers for some time. I kinda' miss NA.

NA has trolls here and there, but are generally socially active and friendly. I made many friends there, but the EUW ping is just better for me.

EUW, isn't very socially active and most players tryhard in games (not a bad thing really), as a result, I find EUW a more challenging environment. Naturally, my NA friends disagree. However, it's a very inactive community, in my experience.

The skill level in EUNE in lower ranks is abysmal compared to other servers, but gets better later on.

Lagged too much in AU.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'm an EUW player! :3

High-functioning Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Attacker 150
add me up on LoL: Sunbeam007
Server: North America- English

and add me up on Skype: Sunbeam Evilnac Moonlight.
Effiez
Orjasm

Lagged too much in AU.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'm an EUW player! :3

We are a rare kind.

Shameless Fatcat

Orjasm
Effiez
Orjasm

Lagged too much in AU.

We are a rare kind.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh btw, EUW is plenty of social D:
Effiez
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh btw, EUW is plenty of social D:

I don't believe so, not compared to NA at least, in my opinion.

Shameless Fatcat

Orjasm
Effiez

I don't believe so, not compared to NA at least, in my opinion.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I always saw it the other way around o___o
Effiez

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I always saw it the other way around o___o

Haha, I guess I've been spending time in the wrong places of EUW.

Shameless Fatcat

Orjasm
Effiez

Haha, I guess I've been spending time in the wrong places of EUW.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Haha ^^'

XNevermoreX's Husbando

Obsessive Enthusiast

Flaresu
                                              I bought it the minute it came out. I love Syndra. So very much
I agree~ Syndra is a very fun champion.
Too bad her mechanics can seem a bit difficult at times depending on the matchup.
Honestly, the hardest part that I've found with her is just landing her stun in a proper situation.
; ___; ... though I'm most likely being bad, lol!!!

Bloblike Blob

Orjasm

EUW player reporting in! I reached level 30 about a week ago maining support (and adc when support is taken). Thresh, Morgana, and Corki are my favorite champs.
Also, hey league thread, first post here.
Curse the ARAM this week! Half of the champions free I already own and for the life of me, I cannot get the ones that I want! All I want is to pwn some face with Sona! That's all I want! But you keep giving me Lulu! crying

Wry Operator

19,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wry Dealer 500

does anyone here play on NA? ; n;
      preferably ARAM cause I love that mode

Timid Tipper

LDSK

does anyone here play on NA? ; n;
      preferably ARAM cause I love that mode

I play aram from time to time. My summoner is "Souduh" if you'd like to play later. It's 2am for me and I'm going to bed now. sweatdrop

King Wolf

Gojira
Curse the ARAM this week! Half of the champions free I already own and for the life of me, I cannot get the ones that I want! All I want is to pwn some face with Sona! That's all I want! But you keep giving me Lulu! crying

Wait until you own every single champ like me, Free Week will mean jack s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff