Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]

So how about that Gambit vs CLG game cool
Wooplez

i'm crying
how could i miss this

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
ZakeraZero
Seph Baelzara
Anyone have a link for the launcher music?
I believe there's a Youtube page called something like LoLLogins or something.
The file should be somewhere in your computer. Good luck finding it though. I've only found the login music once and could never find it again.

Turns out, that after a bit of digging, Riot has their own SoundCloud with a bunch of their songs on it, including the recent launcher music.

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Seph Baelzara
ZakeraZero
Seph Baelzara
Anyone have a link for the launcher music?
I believe there's a Youtube page called something like LoLLogins or something.
The file should be somewhere in your computer. Good luck finding it though. I've only found the login music once and could never find it again.

Turns out, that after a bit of digging, Riot has their own SoundCloud with a bunch of their songs on it, including the recent launcher music.
I'm pretty sure I knew that too. emotion_facepalm
Completely forgot that site existed.

Player

Wooplez

add me in league @ stevendiep

XNevermoreX's Husbando

Obsessive Enthusiast

Of course League has issues with logging in on my full day off. cat_emo

Predestined Friend

Rek'Sai thoughts
She's actually not "as" problematic as you may think. I think her kit is well balanced maybe even a bit weak, will explain. The most op thing about her right now is probably her ratios. On the other hand she in all actuality doesn't have a ton of sticking power compared to other champs, with her having a fairly slow and predictable gap closer and her only CC having her needing to be directly underneath her targets. Her ult is pretty underwhelming with a long CD for something that needs a ton of preparation and is easy to avoid, jg wards his jungle and squishes tunnels for 5g (yay) and lanes walk back to towers when they hear a random scream. It's okay for dragon control when you're ahead though. Her E will do abysmal damage for ganks since her fury is usually gone by the time she even gets to lane. All in all she's a sustained damage based champ that isn't a tank which isn't too great for the jungle. Now top lane is where she belongs; crazy ratios, high sustain, free TP to lane post 6 along with a fast path to lane, crazy waveclear and a reliable escape. All that and her easy to snowball mechanics make her a pretty solid almost op top laner and will still be after her ratio nerfs. Jungle... she's still pretty meh could maybe add a slow to her lil Q projectile.

That's my tidbit on her

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Epik Mochi
Rek'Sai thoughts
She's actually not "as" problematic as you may think. I think her kit is well balanced maybe even a bit weak, will explain. The most op thing about her right now is probably her ratios. On the other hand she in all actuality doesn't have a ton of sticking power compared to other champs, with her having a fairly slow and predictable gap closer and her only CC having her needing to be directly underneath her targets. Her ult is pretty underwhelming with a long CD for something that needs a ton of preparation and is easy to avoid, jg wards his jungle and squishes tunnels for 5g (yay) and lanes walk back to towers when they hear a random scream. It's okay for dragon control when you're ahead though. Her E will do abysmal damage for ganks since her fury is usually gone by the time she even gets to lane. All in all she's a sustained damage based champ that isn't a tank which isn't too great for the jungle. Now top lane is where she belongs; crazy ratios, high sustain, free TP to lane post 6 along with a fast path to lane, crazy waveclear and a reliable escape. All that and her easy to snowball mechanics make her a pretty solid almost op top laner and will still be after her ratio nerfs. Jungle... she's still pretty meh could maybe add a slow to her lil Q projectile.

That's my tidbit on her
She is definitely better as a top lane considering it's so easy to hit full fury against 6 minions which means either more survivability or more damage. In this kind of meta where the bottom half of the jungle is the area the jungler needs to be close to, survivability is pretty important in top lane. You'll win trades and maybe get kills on your own without the jungler.
I love Rek'sai. Regardless of if she's considered OP or not. She has a fun kit and that ult, while having no combat advantages, is fun as hell to watch.

Predestined Friend

ZakeraZero
Epik Mochi

Also the fact that building any sort of AD on her brings her damage through the roof! I tend to buy Ravenous into Triforce on her and aim for that inhib tower. Ward enemy top jg and when they get close ult away. When you get ahead farming between enemy turrets is a breeze, she'll put tons of pressure on her lane which is just what a top laner wants. The aspd from her ult is no joke though, sorta gives her this leniency where she doesn't require much aspd, not a huge powerspike but perfect for toplane, sucks the aspd doesn't help her too much in the jg.

Shadowy Rogue

16,215 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Gaia Username: Sailor Onyx Corvus
League Username: SilentDreamer27
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: [x] Ashe , Lux, but Ill play any role that will help out a team.
Server (Abbreviated):NA
Anything Else?: I am still a newbie ...

Know I am still a newbie to LOL .

Predestined Friend

dramallama This Game Is Outrageous Yo dramallama

User Image

IRL Man-Lover

12,425 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Im tryna get down with some people.
IGN: Zodia
biggrin

Noob

Sailor Onyx Corvus

Hey, are you still on? I was wondering if you were up for a game or two? My summoner's name is in my sig n.n
If someone is looking for a duo on EUNE just add me, my nickame in Wrajt 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff