Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here's the question:

Should Veive be insane and try for TWO NaNos?

One collab with Geff that's the real tricky one

and one on my fantasy story.

Argh. I'll be going crazy. But it might be good to have something to get my mind off of s**t.

Kawaii Sage

I would do both, but 'Rea is nuts like that (how nutty? she just changed to a Dvorak keyboard. Right before NaNo! crying It took me like 10 minutes to write this!)
It was bound to happen, I had to make one of those banners for myself ^^'. Though, 100k would be spiffy and all, I can't imagine myself having enough time to DOUBLE the original goal. Oh well, I could surprise myself. Here she is:

User Image

Aw... what a smexy little avatar I've got in there. ...Er... hold a tick... eek

Later! The school bus arrives in seven minutes here!
Perg
It was bound to happen, I had to make one of those banners for myself ^^'. Though, 100k would be spiffy and all, I can't imagine myself having enough time to DOUBLE the original goal. Oh well, I could surprise myself. Here she is:

User Image

Awww! I love your banner! What really caught my eyes was
Coffee Consumed:___

I would so use your banner but I'm not a coffee drinker.
Veive
Here's the question:

Should Veive be insane and try for TWO NaNos?

Do it. That's what I'm aiming for, because I already had plans to work on my partially-completed story over the summer.

Anrea
I would do both, but 'Rea is nuts like that (how nutty? she just changed to a Dvorak keyboard. Right before NaNo! icon_crying.gif It took me like 10 minutes to write this!)

Why??? gonk

Kawaii Sage

acheron beach
Anrea
I would do both, but 'Rea is nuts like that (how nutty? she just changed to a Dvorak keyboard. Right before NaNo! icon_crying.gif It took me like 10 minutes to write this!)

Why??? gonk

Because it was there! And I would like to think I'm adapting fairly quickly anyways (well, except for puncuation and the letter "l" wink
so where do we sign up for this and are you planning to set up a thread to keep track?
Sky_Pirate_Tat
Perg

User Image

Awww! I love your banner! What really caught my eyes was
Coffee Consumed:___

I would so use your banner but I'm not a coffee drinker.

Aww, thanks! heart (*cough*it took me two minutes to throw together sweatdrop *ahem*) You could always switch coffee with something else... I can't think of what though. If you think of something else to put there, I could always make you one ^.~ No problem-o on my part. 3nodding

Kawaii Sage

In my case, I'd switch coffee with hot chocolate. I'm such an addict ^^;; (And maybe which keyboard I was using. I just switched back to QWERTY so I could type my math extra credit up in less than a few days...)
Anrea
In my case, I'd switch coffee with hot chocolate. I'm such an addict ^^;; (And maybe which keyboard I was using. I just switched back to QWERTY so I could type my math extra credit up in less than a few days...)
Mmm... hot chocolate. That's ALMOST as good as coffee heart sweatdrop

Actually, once you get a hang of it, you're supposed to be able to type faster with Dvorak 3nodding . But, Qwerty had already become the standard with typists by that time, so, they never bothered to switch it and reteach all the typists.
...Somehow, I find it very sad that I know that. sweatdrop

Kawaii Sage

Coffee is naaasty stuff, man.

I only switched back because I've got a 7 page extra credit math paper due tomorrow and I didn't want to have to take forever to type the blasted thing. (Gyah! My fingers are all confused-like now! CURSE YOU QWERTY, CURSE YOU!)
Anrea
Coffee is naaasty stuff, man.

I only switched back because I've got a 7 page extra credit math paper due tomorrow and I didn't want to have to take forever to type the blasted thing. (Gyah! My fingers are all confused-like now! CURSE YOU QWERTY, CURSE YOU!)
Heh... which reminds me, I should be writing up a social p-paper.
Pssh, coffee's an acquired taste ninja Well... no, actually, I put a lot of stuff in mine, so by the end, it's more milk and French Vanilla than it is straight coffee. sweatdrop

Kawaii Sage

French vanilla is yummy...If I ever start coffee, I ought to try adding some of that stuff to it.

And I really should be doing my english instead. That's not optional, plus it's groupwork, PLUS I want to get an A in that class so I can get the heck out of I (intermediate-read: average) and get back into A level. I just wanna smack that teacher upside the head: "I AM NOT A FREAKING 3 GRADER, BIZNATCH! scream domokun " I don't like her. At all. Can you tell? sweatdrop Besides which, I swear I'm stupider now than I was at the end of freshman year. (How do I know? I found some of my poems that I was forced to write for english class, and they had so much...depth to them, depth I am now lacking. Well, mebbe not practicing the violin isn't helping either. Making music makes you smarte and what all. And I'm rambling sweatdrop )
Anrea
Well, mebbe not practicing the violin isn't helping either. Making music makes you smarte and what all. And I'm rambling sweatdrop )

A fellow violinist... Over the summer, one of my goals is to try and get into one of the Suzuki ECC teaching courses... work plus my 2 NaNos plus violin teaching credentials plus uni exchange program. I'm going to be tired as hell come September.

So, I have a question... did that Dvorak keyboard actually work any better, once you started to get the hang of it?

Kawaii Sage

Yeah, it did. Although I kept having trouble remembering exactaly where some letters were. ("Where's l?" "Come out, come out, wherever you are, z" "I know K's around here somewhere" and so on. I mean, I knew generally where they were supposed to be, but I keept hitting a different key. Makes for typing passwords rather difficult...)

You planning on changing? You know you can probably switch for free, right? http://www.mwbrooks.com/dvorak/ Site. (Can you tell I'm avoiding my homework? sweatdrop )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff