Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ohh, neat! *borrows button*
I'm a noob to the whole NaNo deal...I tried to do the thing in November, but I just lost interest, and was swamped with school crap. So hopefully I'll get SOMETHING accomplished for this summer thingie.

And here's my little button thingy: User Image
This should be awesome!!! I love the buttons, and didn't even try to sever my head. Haha. Added colour and the like. I like it quite a bit *nods* Now...to figure out what to write for NaNo...haha. Can't wait!
I needs to make myself a button...

I just can't believe how big the Chopper has gotten. xd
This button making is infectious, innit? Heck, I want to make one now ninja

[edit] Mmm... procrastination.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I be southern hemisphere, yo
Count me aboard, cap'n! Summer is a way better time for the WriMo... no school. No homework! Hallelujah!
50,000 eh? That ain't not bad... er... that's not bad!

Hmm... when is this officially starting? ^^ I've already got a rough idea sitting in the ol' box o' ideas!

Familiar Phantom

<does a little dance for everyone's button-y creativeness> heart
Yay for everybody's buttons! I think I'll try making one myself.

Um.. Do we officially have to sign up somewhere, or is posting on the thread enough?

Kawaii Sage

Rhapsody
Can I direct link to different people's buttons to post in the first post as samples?

Sure, as soon as I get mine up. (Yep, saving it kinda helps... sweatdrop Just kinda...)

Dapper Inquisitor

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
There. Forgot a zero on my first one.
I only wish it were 5,000 words. xd

Kawaii Sage

(Curse you gaia, curse you and your post-eating!) Since we've got 3 months, and I'm a massochistic (sp!) nutter, I think I shall try for 150K. If I do that, would I be allowed to do multiple stories, or will I have to figure out how to get one story to stretch for 150K? (I think I can do it, but I'm not entirely sure...)
Anrea
(Curse you gaia, curse you and your post-eating!) Since we've got 3 months, and I'm a massochistic (sp!) nutter, I think I shall try for 150K. If I do that, would I be allowed to do multiple stories, or will I have to figure out how to get one story to stretch for 150K? (I think I can do it, but I'm not entirely sure...)

Meh... I'm just planning to write 50000 words in the alloted time. I don't plan on writing a whole new story, just getting my existing stories under some semblance of production. I'm tired of thinking about my stories instead of actually writing them. Bend the rules, I say~ xd
I'll probably be aiming for 100K, actually.

Kawaii Sage

I think I shall.

My problem is, I start a story, get about 20 pages into it, and leave it for dead. Well, not quite for dead, but they all end up dead anyway. So it'd be nice to actually finish a story for once. (I did NaNo last November. I won, but even then I didn't finsh the blasted story. >< )
Bane is on Fire!
I'll probably be aiming for 100K, actually.

I've only got 7 weeks, although 100k would be uber (It's such a big, rounded number and all...). Maybe in christmas/summer holidays, which is 3 1/2 months of nothingness.

Mrff... gotta stop procrastinating and start on this essay >_>. Of course, all teh useful books are out, so I'm stuck with theory books that prattle on about the petite bourgeois. Meanwhile, I get to b***h about consumerism and people who own Luis Vuitton bags for 2500 words.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff