Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh yeah! That's what I was supposed to do today... stressed

I'm going to count previous brainstorming as today's work, and then I'll start for real tomorrow. I swear....
radioactive alchemist
Rhapsody
Okay, so, I just started mine. I open it with a scene with a butterfly. (It's a fantasy about unicorns... corny... I know [/bad puns]) Anyhoo, the butterflies are pink and I'm looking for other words for pink. Any suggestions?

Blush? Rosy? Like the edge of dawn? I don't know.

The butterfly's wings were a soft rosy pink like the edge of dawn or a young girl's first blush, but it soon turned to crimson as the delicate creature flew accidentally into an Ultimate Chopper. xd
Rhapsody
radioactive alchemist
Rhapsody
Okay, so, I just started mine. I open it with a scene with a butterfly. (It's a fantasy about unicorns... corny... I know [/bad puns]) Anyhoo, the butterflies are pink and I'm looking for other words for pink. Any suggestions?

Blush? Rosy? Like the edge of dawn? I don't know.

The butterfly's wings were a soft rosy pink like the edge of dawn or a young girl's first blush, but it soon turned to crimson as the delicate creature flew accidentally into an Ultimate Chopper. xd

Glad I could help xp

Dapper Inquisitor

Anrea
If I remember correctly, my novel (50K+) was around 77 pages (single spaced)

Using what size font, out of curiousity?

Oh, and somebody smack me, because I'm supposed to be writing and I'm cruising Gaia instead. whee
Please note: that was not an actual quote. 3nodding
Rhapsody

But it would make for a great story if it were blaugh
radioactive alchemist
Rhapsody

But it would make for a great story if it were blaugh

It's actually really dark... but if I were going for humor I'd definately use much Chopper-ness!

I take your blaugh and I raise you one :huge:!

Kawaii Sage

The usual 12 pt times new roman. (I stand corrected: 75 full pages, and 3/4 of page 76)
Well back to writing and then I'm heading to bed. I hope to reach 750 words tonight, and then write more before work tomorrow!

Dapper Inquisitor

Aha, I'm going to turn off Gaia before I get too addicted in lurking and don't get any work done. ninja

Ninja ... flee!
ahh, I haven't started yet, and it's almost day two. Stupid being busy. Let's see how many words I can get tonight before my brain implodes and I pass out. I also have to make myself a banner doo-dad.

I also have not brainstormed, and have no idea what I'm writing, so this should be fun.
Bwah... I think I'll start later. Too much homework and fanfics to manage right now... @_@

Kawaii Sage

Maybe I'll actually get words written if I do another character's backstory...(When in doubt, write someone's backstory!)

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
ppht! I'm at 2370 words!! ::dances::

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
lol I just realized that I have until august to finish. Oh well, I'll still aim for June 30th. It's good practice for november razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff