Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Marshmallow

8,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Streaker 200
My first one was Fruits Basket by Natsuki Takaya....but at the same time i was reading the full moon series by Arina Tanemura........ smile
I guess Inuyasha was my first. Awesome show and manga!

4,700 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mine was vampire doll

Hilarious Gekko

2,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
shaman king mrgreen
My first manga was Naruto
First I watched Fairy Tail. Then I watched Kamichama Karin...that lead me to the manga.
The first manga I read was yu-gi-oh.

Timid Giver

9,000 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Super Converter 100
  • Expert Converter 250
The first manga I've read was Toumei no Sekai which is a oneshot. Totally loved it and even made me cry crying ... not to mention I used the story line for my project blaugh
The first manga I ever read was Inuyasha, and to be completely honest; I HATED THE MANGA compared to the Anime. The anime was soooooo much better.

The first to actually spark my interest would probably honestly be.....Absolute Boyfriend, and I don't even really care for it much anymore!

I was introduced to manga by my friend Emily, in like the 5th grade. We all(our group of friends) always watched tv shows like Naruto, Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, and all those good anime's from when you were young. Emily was the artist and me....I was the writer. I came up with the best stories....Just because that just how amazing I am.

I think that pretty much sums that up. (:

11,250 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mine was Clanned
my first manga is Fairy Tail 3nodding
Mine was D.N. Angel, thought it was weird how people read right to left xd ! But now I wouldn't have my mangas any other way! 3nodding

Aged Prophet

My first manga was Gantz and it's pretty amazing. It takes awhile for them to bring it out because they put a new chapter out every month or so. 3nodding
Mine was naruto. I read it with with my brothers when i was little and i still do. Hehe
it was Ultra Cute at the library. . .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces