Welcome to Gaia! ::

The first manga I had read? It was Sailor Moon back in elementary school haha- sweatdrop

T0k0nai's Bestie

Fashionable Gaian

The first manga I ever read was Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji, I may have read a couple of Naruto mangas before this, but I'm pretty sure this was the first manga I personally ever owned.
Mine was actually a manhwa. In 2001 I found a book called "Island" and it intrigued me. The only manga I had ever seen was in Japanese and I never bothered, since I couldn't read it. But "Island" was in a regular old bookstore, in English, so I didn't even care what it was about, I wanted to read it.

I didn't realize then that manga are serialized. So I waited excitedly for each new volume to come out. I still have the series, though I haven't read it in a while. I really liked it. It was a crime story with supernatural elements and a cross-dressed character and demons and all kinds of interesting things!
My first anime was Dragon ball Z. My dad and i would watch it together. I'm currently waiting for the new episodes of Dragon Ball Super.
my first manga was pokemon uwu <3
The first manga I ever read was either "Say I love you" or "Wolf girl and black prince",,, I was pretty into shoujo at the time lol
My first manga was pokemon. How I came about manga was none other than inyuasha forgive me if I spelt wrong. It’s been awhile. Who brought me up into becoming a manga person, I’ll have to say school.

The Committee Staff Member

heart My first manga was Gash bell heart heart Gash Bell Pic
First manga I ever read: "Fruits Basket" back in Gr 9 biggrin
First manga that I owned: "Pita Ten" also in Gr 9 razz
I read all the mangas we had in our school library (not a lot honestly, since I live in a kinda small town where manga and such wasn't and still isn't that common) but my first one must have beeeeennnn... Tokyo mew mew XD
don't kill me for this but I hated Tokyo mew mew, I thought it was way too girly, but that was probably just because I was about 10 and I was still in my "Ewww girls" phase if I ever picked it up again I think I might like it
my first manga was Tokyo Mew Mew heart
Ouran High School Host Club heart

Ghostly Phantom

9,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
first manga i actually bought (rather than reading online) would have been either naruto or black butler when i was 10! :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff