Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mine was chi’s sweet home! There may have been one or two before it but it was my first time something I recognized as a manga lol
I got into manga not too long after I got into anime. I was a hardcore fan of the NARUTO anime at the time and decided to purchase the first two volumes of the manga with the bookstore vouchers I got for being good in history class. xd
My first manga was Naruto heart
first (kinda fake) manga was maximum ride. first real manga was K-On!
When i was 8 i would get sent back and forth between states during a custody battle between my parents. When my mom would take me to the airport she would buy me a bunch of magazines for the 2 hr plane ride, one of the magazines she bought me was a Shonen Jump with a mash-up of several different mangas. It blew my little mind i re-read that giant manga over and over i still have it to this day.

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
My first manga was Naruto! Loved it soo much...still do... believe it!

Friendly Hunter

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
I was introduced to manga when my brother showed me Fruits Basket.

Newbie Noob

I don’t really remember crying but it might be between Naruto, Dragon ball Z, or Yu-Gi-Oh!
whee When I was small my father used to watch this show (I was a baby so I don’t really remember anything) sweatdrop
4laugh But now My stupid big cousin introduced me to Naruto,that’s when I actually started paying more attention to Anime. heart
The first manga I read was kaichou wa maid-sama. An old friend of mine had me read it with her when I was in Junior high and it got me hooked for a long time. I haven't been able to find anything good in a while though. If you guys have any recommendations I'm all ears! heart sweatdrop
My first manga was Black Bird or From me to You (Kimi no Todoke) I read them when I was five. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They were both in Shounen Jump, and are both romance. heart

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
A random volume of Dragon Knight
I dont really remember but i think it was a shoujo one (cuz dang i love love stories) and probably it was skip beat! (still on going tho)

9,700 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
First manga = Doraemon
First interest in manga = Yu Yu Hakusho
First interest in anime = Sailormoon

Tipsy Kitten

Ranma 1/2 and Mermaid Saga
As a kid I used to sneak into my older sister's room and steal her copies. Then years later when I got to high school, I sat next to this girl who would always bring copies of her manga and graphic novels to class, and it turns out she had Ranma 1/2 and Mermaid Saga so she let me borrow them. And then she introduced me to other series like Inuyasha, Fushigi Yuugi, and Magic Knight Rayearth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff