Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
I bought my first manga - vampire + rosario with the help of my grandmother.
I only watched anime before that point @ cartoon network
The first manga I ever read was Dragon Ball Volume 1, (If not one of the Pokemon adventure books).
The first manga volume that I ever purchased was D.N.Angel (the first manga I ever read knowing that it was manga), in grade 10 after a friend in one of my classes introduced me to "otaku culture", if you will. That was around 2006...? I think? o.O (The second was Jing, King of Bandits: Twilight Tales.)
I remember my friend teaching me that "Daisuke" is kinda pronounced "Dai-skay", and not "Dai-su-kei", which made pronouncing all other -suke names much easier! razz
I've been an otaku ever since!
I'm pretty sure my first manga was Prunus Girl

Dangerous Seeker

Skilled Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
first manga i ever read was naruto volume1, first manga i ever bought was Naruto 19, first manga i finished was gunnm and first manga i completed collectively was ginga nagareboshi gin aka here in finland 'hopeanuoli'

Lavish Giver

9,850 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
I started on Animes like Sailor Moon and Speed Racer. The first thing resembling manga was a comic book of Pokemon. A guy I had a crush on in high school talked about it all the time and eventually a friend loaned me the first More Starlight To Your Heart. I got into drawing my own and my mother shockingly bought me the first Card Captor Sakura.
My first manga was Kare Kano, and what I mean is it's the first one that I owned. heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.wicapedia
Can someone tell me how to vote for platinum?

Timid Bunny

5,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
My first manga was Fruits Basket.
My first manga was probably Black Butler biggrin
my first manga was blue exorcist 4laugh

Blessed Prophet

Sailor moon was first in comic book form
The first manga I've ever read was Naruto, but the first manga that peeked my interest was Vigilante: Boku no Hero Academia Illegals. I found out about Vigilante from a Youtube video talking about a side series Boku no Hero Academia had. I stopped the video and found a website I could read the series on. I'm still waiting for chapter fourty-three!!! DX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cunning Demigod

7,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
Pretty sure my first manga was Fruits Basket, unless the weird manga adaptations of the Warrior Cats series count. But with Furuba i refused to read it bc my friends all loved it (Yeah i was that kind of a*****e), and then one day I was bored after school and decided to check out the first volume from the library.
My first anime was Naruto and ever since i fell in love boruto is just not the same and its sad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff