H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Romantic Lunatic

If there ever was a "look", that guy looks like one who would read "icky" books to his little sister. emotion_eyebrow

I wonder what great grand-wolf meant by the world's "bearer"... maybe the Spirit King?
Anyone else get the vibe that Mayuri was resurrecting Szayel Aporro in his lab? I know I did.

Romantic Lunatic

doc olden
Anyone else get the vibe that Mayuri was resurrecting Szayel Aporro in his lab? I know I did.

That would be frikkin awesome.

And reminded me of something I saw in the back of the "Masked" info book (pg 258 ). It's from an interview with Kubo talking about when Mayuri busted into Szayel's stash in his lab. Most of it's censored with Xs but it says the guy asks what was hanging in his lab, Kubo answers that he drew 2 things, the guy looks back and can tell what they are, then asks if it will be connected to something. Kubo says it might not be that thing but he thinks it will be to another. Then the guys said did you just say that? and asked if it will be in the next series and Kubo says the next one or the one after. Then talks about it. The guy goes whoa! Then Kubo talks about someone with a device doing something.

So frustrating that it's Xs instead of the key words. cat_gonk

But I looked through and found the page with the panel in question (chapter 306, pg 16)

User Image

The one looks like it's wearing hakama, so shinigami, I'm thinking.. the other..Quincy? I dunno.
------
I think it's hilarious how Akon just does whatever the hell he wants.
I think the concensus back in the day was that the two were Dordoni and Cirucci, with Cirucci being the one in what appears to be in the dress.

Nice recall. Also, seconded on the bit about Akon. Since when did he get that bold? He must have some special and unforseen relationship with Mayuri to not fear the severe asswhooping he'd lay onto anyone else that tried doing what he did.
Zangetsu's going bye-bye? Hopefully his new sword won't look stupid. I like the redesign to Zangetsu and Tensa Zangetsu.

Romantic Lunatic

doc olden
I think the concensus back in the day was that the two were Dordoni and Cirucci, with Cirucci being the one in what appears to be in the dress.

Nice recall. Also, seconded on the bit about Akon. Since when did he get that bold? He must have some special and unforseen relationship with Mayuri to not fear the severe asswhooping he'd lay onto anyone else that tried doing what he did.

I wasn't in here at that point. XD I started lurking some point after Ulquiorra's last fight, I think, and started posting a while after that.

But I'm not seeing those too. confused Ciruuci had on a short dress (remember Pesche trying to peek? ) and Dordoni had on flared pants, then big chunky add ons in his Resurrection that hit at the knee. I'm seeing hakama and either leggings and leg warmers(or just some shorter around the ankles) or someone's bare butted silhouette.

And this whole thing went down in such a period of time, I doubt Szayel would have nabbed them after the Exequias were done, while an invasion was going on. Plus that would mean that they would have had some value to have been grabbed that quickly, then locked up before him meeting Renji and Uryu. Even with his fraccion helping out.

Akon was acting like that when he called Ichigo in during the Quincy Invasion. One of the others made a big deal on "you can't do that w/o authorization!" and he did and said he'd deal with it. Later Mayuri was walking down the street and commented on him acting out again.

He has to be pretty dang ingrained in teh 12th. He's been there since Urahara. In the Pendulum Arc you see a mini-him (sans-horns) in the Maggot's nest at a table working on something, (TBtP 3, pg 63) then when Hiyori is trying to pull rank with Mayuri he's dodging the chaos and being buddy-buddy.(TBtP 6, pg 123) Going by the book in my hand rather than searching through the online one. cat_xd

---

I don't know how I feel about this "byebye Zangetsu" thing. I'm big on the Zanpakutou bond, so this is crazy to me.. I first thought that he'd have to be taken to be reforged, but now I'm thinking waht if it's to be replaced.

What was the original wording? "sayonara" or something to mean a temporary absence? unless "Zangetsu" was never the true form to begin with. Or wasn't even his at all..... but it still doesn't quite seem right. But we haven't seen him freaking like Ichigo is, so I'm guessing he/they know that it's going to work out.

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I haven't much to say about this chapter. The naked hollow-masked asauchi tumbling out of the pipe made me lol though. And I hope Kurotsuchi's secrets are shown soon, and not kept under wraps until the final fight.

Romantic Lunatic

Secrets from him would probably mean more Urahara secrets. They seemed to have a background when Mayuri got busted form the Maggot's Nest.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
GalavantMan
I'm more curious to see where Ichigo's training go from here. I mean the back story kinda debunked his Shinigami//Hollow powers, and if he gets Quincy training please let it be from Ryuken...

But more importantly speaking about memories in the reiatsu... Does anyone else notice the simularities between Bach and Zangetsu?

New chapter's out and spoiler alert...

I called it like a ******** boss. cool

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
omg bleach had been pissing me off but after this chapter I have no words burning_eyes
GalavantMan
GalavantMan
I'm more curious to see where Ichigo's training go from here. I mean the back story kinda debunked his Shinigami//Hollow powers, and if he gets Quincy training please let it be from Ryuken...

But more importantly speaking about memories in the reiatsu... Does anyone else notice the simularities between Bach and Zangetsu?

YES YOU DID.

So Zangetsu is pre-epic-mustache Yhwach. It all makes sense. So Ogihci sort of "fighting" him and taking over pre-Hueco-Mundo-arc was actually a good thing I guess? ...

Now I can't wait until next chapter.

Invisible Humorist

I'm blown away...I seriously have no words...

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
NETORAREMAN
GalavantMan
GalavantMan

YES YOU DID.

So Zangetsu is pre-epic-mustache Yhwach. It all makes sense. So Ogihci sort of "fighting" him and taking over pre-Hueco-Mundo-arc was actually a good thing I guess? ...

Now I can't wait until next chapter.

I also called out on Zangetsu being a hollow Zanpakuto, though I didn't expect old man Zangetsu to be....

It makes a lot of sense now.
Vs Kenpachi: Zangetsu stopped Ichigo's bleeding, Blut Vene?

Ogihci name: We never hear it because he's actually Ichigo's...

Black Getsuga: originally used when Ichigo first hollowfied, it's black because it's the same as an Espada's Cero Oschuras? Kubo did not mention it for pointless show.

Ogihci "I'am Zangetsu!": in actuality... He is.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
What a tweest!

Isasho's Wife

Supreme Demigod

Nah. Someone's gonna have to explain this one to me. >.>

If Zangetsu's masquerading as the zan, how the tits did Ichigo have Shinigami powers pre-Hichigo?

And for that matter, clearly Zangetsu chose his own name? Why is it similar to Engetsu then?!

Sorry for the mess above. I don't really know how to phrase my questions this time around. xD If I was paying way more attention to Bleach these days I'd probably get it. But...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff