Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I think I'm going to go blonde in February.. Or something. I need to do something with my hair. It's so plain.. scream

Hubby is going to look at a house for us tomorrow! I'm super excited! And he will be here on Thursday! heart

Interesting Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Kristy_098
Naterbee
Kristy_098
Is it normal to be peeing like 3 or 4 times an hour? I mean i am drinking quite a bit of water but it is driving me crazy

Perfectly normal, and it's a good thing you're drinking quite a bit of water too, gotta keep those fluids up<3

Alright im still freaking out inside cause i swear my cramps are getting worse as the days go by...but i am trying sooooo hard to remain calm.

They may just be ligament pains being this is your first pregnancy( right? sweatdrop ) everything in there is stretching and growing whether your big or small. I had them pretty badly with my first one and freaked out too. Try to change your position, lay on your left side and just stretch slowly.
Sindrellia
Kristy_098
Naterbee
Kristy_098
Is it normal to be peeing like 3 or 4 times an hour? I mean i am drinking quite a bit of water but it is driving me crazy

Perfectly normal, and it's a good thing you're drinking quite a bit of water too, gotta keep those fluids up<3

Alright im still freaking out inside cause i swear my cramps are getting worse as the days go by...but i am trying sooooo hard to remain calm.

They may just be ligament pains being this is your first pregnancy( right? sweatdrop ) everything in there is stretching and growing whether your big or small. I had them pretty badly with my first one and freaked out too. Try to change your position, lay on your left side and just stretch slowly.

Yes this is my first pregnancy and im thinking that and gas pains. And is there an exact reason to lay on left side rather than the right?

Feral Kitten

Tuesday I get to go do my 3 hour glucose test.. The great thing is that TJ will be right by my side through the entire thing and then we get to spend some time together afterwards!!! I really friggen miss my Bear. I know that I can't spend all of my time with him 'cause he's busy but I wanna make the most of the time that's left before he leaves. I'm really excited for our movie date next month too. I'm taking him out for his birthday!!

Interesting Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Kristy_098
Sindrellia
Kristy_098
Naterbee
Kristy_098

Yes this is my first pregnancy and im thinking that and gas pains. And is there an exact reason to lay on left side rather than the right?

This should help alittle, though I personally find it less painful to lay on my right side but rolling out of bed afterwords is more difficult for me.

Webpage Title

Interesting Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Shadowed Prayer
Tuesday I get to go do my 3 hour glucose test.. The great thing is that TJ will be right by my side through the entire thing and then we get to spend some time together afterwards!!! I really friggen miss my Bear. I know that I can't spend all of my time with him 'cause he's busy but I wanna make the most of the time that's left before he leaves. I'm really excited for our movie date next month too. I'm taking him out for his birthday!!

I REALLY want your avi's ears!!! Soo cool!!

Shameless Consumer

Kristy_098

Usually it's for women who are further along because baby can sit on blood vessels and arteries and stuff like that on your right side. Laying on your left lets blood flow better.
Shima Shinji
Kristy_098

Usually it's for women who are further along because baby can sit on blood vessels and arteries and stuff like that on your right side. Laying on your left lets blood flow better.

Oh alright thanks smile
Shima: Yeah I'm not freaking. Just... mildly paranoid. But it's impossible not to after 3 m/cs. But some ladies explained that hCG isn't constant so I understand now. I thought it was always one level but now I understand it fluctuates.

Burning: Cool. I'm due July 26th smile

Blood: well your Mom's throwing it so I guess you can only just ignore her. sad

Rachel: I'm soooo over my hair too. And congrats on the house. We just rented an awesome place. Just waiting for them to finish cleaning it up. smile

Shadowed: Is he in the military too?

Feral Kitten

Call Me Stephanie
Shadowed: Is he in the military too?

He will be. He leaves for basic 23 days before my EDD.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Shadowed: Hooray for movie date! I'm going out with the hubs for a date when he comes up, I got a cute knit dress to wear whee

Stephanie: My hair is my natural color.. which is SO bland. It's an off brown/blonde.. it's blah! It works amazing with my complexion.. but it's not fun to style or anything..

And yay for a house! I'm glad you guys found something! biggrin How much longer until you get to move in??

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Pandella
Sammiifayse
Pandella
For those mommas who tore and had stitches; when healing did you ever feel like something was pinched? I feel like somewhere my skin is being pinched.

TMI:
I have this one scar that hurts if you touch it, and a strange little bubble of skin at the entrance to my v****a, but that's about it.
How long ago were you stitched up?

I had Mia the 23rd of October, so then.

Had bad were your tears?
I had 3rd degree ones and for some reason it sometimes feel like that when I'm feeding her or stretching out too much, I go to see my doctor soon for Aaliyah 6 - 8 week check up and if I find out it's something to be concerned about I'll mention it to you if what you're describing is like mine.
Have you had a look down there yet?

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Pandella
For those mommas who tore and had stitches; when healing did you ever feel like something was pinched? I feel like somewhere my skin is being pinched.

I had stitches with body births. The healing process is uncomfortable. A little pinchy, and sometimes a little itchy!
My rip with Ashton's was worse than Travis ( surprising.. Travis was WAY bigger) but they both healed up just fine. The healing processes were nearly identical. But if you mean like.. a CONSTANT pinch? Not just a little irritation?

I'm not sure. It doesn't sound too horrible, but I'm not a doctor, if you are concerned go and get checked out. smile

The healing process really is just annoying.. but in about 2 weeks you should ( hopefully ) be back to normal!

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Both of my children are wide awake.

Ashton took a HUGE nap today, so it's no surprise he is awake.
Travis is awake to hang out with Ashton. We did this last night though.. and he slept really good after a very long night.

It's all good.. we are a bunch of owls rofl

They are being cute and good. We are so bad.. nothing of a schedule in this house. I just go with the flow!
Shadowed: Wow, that succcckkks. *hug* Enjoy together time then!

Rachel: My hair is my normal color too... a normal bland brown. Argh. Plus it's in that awkward phase because I'm growing it out from being shaved. It's all curly and crappy. I hate it. sad

Before the 1st but maybe sooner. Depends on when they finish cleaning it up.

I'm an owl too haha. But we're finally starting to get Maddy on a more "normal" schedule. She got up at around 9/9:30 the past two days. And went to bed around 11/11:30.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff