Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Tipsy Mage

9,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
Call Me Stephanie
Shima: Yeah I'm not freaking. Just... mildly paranoid. But it's impossible not to after 3 m/cs. But some ladies explained that hCG isn't constant so I understand now. I thought it was always one level but now I understand it fluctuates.

Burning: Cool. I'm due July 26th smile

Blood: well your Mom's throwing it so I guess you can only just ignore her. sad

Rachel: I'm soooo over my hair too. And congrats on the house. We just rented an awesome place. Just waiting for them to finish cleaning it up. smile

Shadowed: Is he in the military too?

;D

July babies!

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Yeah, I cut my hair super short with Travis's pregnancy. It's a nice length to style, just boring.. I need to get the layers spiced up or something.. and some damn bangs. I hate my forehead. rofl rofl

We're hoping to be in a house by the end of the month, if possible. I need a yard for Ashton. And a playground. Poor kiddo.. we've been cooped up at my moms for over a month now. And I love it, but he is so out going, he needs his yard and 4 wheeler. crying

I'm going to have my dad buy him a big playground to twisted , we're outside all summer long.

I have insomnia as is.. and Ashton will sit up with you until you put him to bed. He rarely just falls asleep, lol. But he gets to see his daddy more that way. If I put him to bed early, he wouldn't ever get to see him since he works long hours most the time.
It's funny, my nephew's birthday is a few days after my daughters. My niece's will be a few days/weeks or so before this baby's. lawl crazy

Is your SO excited? Did you tell anyone yet? I'm waiting for xmas.
Rachel: Yeah, I kept mine short, like pixie cut short. And I'm soooo bored. I want to try a Chelsea hawk.

We've been stuck in here since August. It sucks. But our new place has a decent sized yard. smile

Same with Maddy. Brandon doesn't get home until 8 sometimes and eats/baths... so it's almost 9 by the time he can play. Maddy will only go to sleep if you lay with her. Bad habit but we'll break it when we move and actually have a room just for her again.
Pandella
Sammiifayse
Pandella
For those mommas who tore and had stitches; when healing did you ever feel like something was pinched? I feel like somewhere my skin is being pinched.

TMI:
I have this one scar that hurts if you touch it, and a strange little bubble of skin at the entrance to my v****a, but that's about it.
How long ago were you stitched up?

I had Mia the 23rd of October, so then.

So less than a month ago? I'd leave it and ask about it at your 6wk check, it's probably just going to be a case of your skin stretching and contracting back to where you used to be. If you're concerned though, ask your Dr.
Burning Maefire
Call Me Stephanie
Shima: Yeah I'm not freaking. Just... mildly paranoid. But it's impossible not to after 3 m/cs. But some ladies explained that hCG isn't constant so I understand now. I thought it was always one level but now I understand it fluctuates.

Burning: Cool. I'm due July 26th smile

Blood: well your Mom's throwing it so I guess you can only just ignore her. sad

Rachel: I'm soooo over my hair too. And congrats on the house. We just rented an awesome place. Just waiting for them to finish cleaning it up. smile

Shadowed: Is he in the military too?

;D

July babies!

Emmett was July 26th!

Tipsy Mage

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
Call Me Stephanie
It's funny, my nephew's birthday is a few days after my daughters. My niece's will be a few days/weeks or so before this baby's. lawl crazy

I'm so excited
scared, yes
but happy/excited more

I've told very few people
A few of my close friends

But...
I haven't told my parents.
Which is going to be nearly the hardest thing in the world.

Tipsy Mage

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
Also
A bit of TMI here

But my boobs went from a C last month
to nearly a DD and are still growing
They hurt and are sore as all get out. Which I know is normal
But, sometimes they leak. It's not a milky color. More like just a clear color.

uh, is this normal? At all?

Adorable Fatcat

Burning Maefire
Also
A bit of TMI here

Very normal. It is colostrum. Buy some nursing pads.

There is such a wide range of normal for pregnancy. I didn't leak at all while pregnant, others leak oodles while pregnant.

Tipsy Mage

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
Mightelove
Burning Maefire
Also
A bit of TMI here

Very normal. It is colostrum. Buy some nursing pads.

There is such a wide range of normal for pregnancy. I didn't leak at all while pregnant, others leak oodles while pregnant.

Oh thank goddess
D;
that scares me that so much is "normal"

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
Burning Maefire
Call Me Stephanie

I'm so excited
scared, yes
but happy/excited more

But...
I thought that too...but the day I found out I was pregnant, I ran up to him and it blurted out like word vomit. I was so freaked out-and he thought I was joking for a moment. There was only 1 person that knew before him.

Mom was about the last person I ever wanted to tell, but my dad knew that and he forced me to do so a day or two after I told him.

Friendly Wench

Soraanki
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Soraanki

But it's like the veg of the Gods!
xp gonk

But they are all slimy and gross most of the time. and just.....ick.

Have you had it fresh? Because when it's all slimy it's usually because it's from a can. 3nodding

Tipsy Mage

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
Soraanki
Burning Maefire
Call Me Stephanie

I'm so excited
scared, yes
but happy/excited more

But...
I thought that too...but the day I found out I was pregnant, I ran up to him and it blurted out like word vomit. I was so freaked out-and he thought I was joking for a moment. There was only 1 person that knew before him.

Mom was about the last person I ever wanted to tell, but my dad knew that and he forced me to do so a day or two after I told him.

Stephen called it before I wanted to admit that I might be
I was denying it, going down swinging.
until I took the test and it came out positive.
I had been taking tests before, but of course it showed up after my missed periods

My parents have no idea.
Well, dad's always fishing for me to tell him that I am - so he can yell at me and tell me how horrible I am. But otherwise has no idea.
Mom thinks I've had my period or about to have it, because I've been having bad cramps.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I love asparagus. James hates it though. Heh.

Liam actually slept through the night last night.

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
Burning Maefire
Soraanki
Burning Maefire
Call Me Stephanie

I'm so excited
scared, yes
but happy/excited more

But...

Stephen called it before I wanted to admit that I might be
I was denying it, going down swinging.
until I took the test and it came out positive.
I had been taking tests before, but of course it showed up after my missed periods

My parents have no idea.
Well, dad's always fishing for me to tell him that I am - so he can yell at me and tell me how horrible I am. But otherwise has no idea.
Mom thinks I've had my period or about to have it, because I've been having bad cramps.
I certainly hope you figure it out, I was blessed to have a good relationship with my father. Mama not so much, but...I think she might be starting to come around a little bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff