Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Tipsy Mage

9,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
Digital Fiend
I love asparagus. James hates it though. Heh.

Liam actually slept through the night last night.

Your baby's outfit in your siggy is just too cute!

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Burning Maefire

Your baby's outfit in your siggy is just too cute!

Thank you! It was his Halloween costume. Of course I've been having him wear the heck out of it before it's too small.

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
So today I was cleaning, and came across a letter that my mother had written to my father about 3 months after my conception. About how her life was going to change, he should stop being selfish and start thinking of his child, how she couldn't even think about adoption, that they would be done if he mentioned it again...

...I read the passion in this letter given to my 20 year old father from my 19 year old mother...and it really makes me mad. If she felt this strongly about me when I was inside her...why can't she understand that that is exactly how I feel about my son? Why can't she accept things...like she wanted him to so badly...idk guys...it makes me feel like she is a horrible hypocrite for saying half the things she has said to me...I just want to b***h her out for it...but at the same time I don't think it was anything I was ever supposed to find...ya know?

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Soraanki
So today I was cleaning, and came across a letter that my mother had written to my father about 3 months after my conception. About how her life was going to change, he should stop being selfish and start thinking of his child, how she couldn't even think about adoption, that they would be done if he mentioned it again...

...I read the passion in this letter given to my 20 year old father from my 19 year old mother...and it really makes me mad. If she felt this strongly about me when I was inside her...why can't she understand that that is exactly how I feel about my son? Why can't she accept things...like she wanted him to so badly...idk guys...it makes me feel like she is a horrible hypocrite for saying half the things she has said to me...I just want to b***h her out for it...but at the same time I don't think it was anything I was ever supposed to find...ya know?

Sometimes you forget things. She has other things clouding her judgement. She might be worried about your well being. Do you think she holds Joey's father against him? Maybe write your own letter to her using her words?

I don't know, my mom was happy, but she's pro-life and is in love with my son. I hope your mother comes around.

Amorous Nerd

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
Blood_Flavored_Condoms
Call Me Stephanie
Blood: I'd cut her from my life; that kind of talk is uncalled for... but that's just me.

I have cut her from my life. I do my best not to be around her. Though sometimes it cant be helped.
But my mom is the one who invited her. I never even got asked if I wanted her to be invited or not. Oi. :/ And when I told my mom I didnt want her there, my mom got really ticked off. Cause thats 'my sister'. Uhm.. So?

After the things she said to you what right does your mother have to make you feel bad.

Lets remember, It's your baby, your body and your baby shower!

No one should be making you feel guilty for standing your ground and going "I do NOT want her there, My sister? Yes My sister who said <Insert> and will ruin it." Especially if your mother knew and went and invited her without your consent, that is HER mistake to fix, again not to make you feel like crap about.

Use the Hormonal card if you have to and go bat crap crazy, in no scenario should your sister being at your baby shower if you do not want her to be. Being preggers is a great time to get your bitchyness on. xD

Feral Kitten

Digital Fiend
Shadowed ******** heartburn.. I can not wait for these (roughly) last 10 weeks to go by. I'm not doing so great right now.[/quote]

*Huggles* I'm sorry to hear that.

Are you allowed to take anything for it? Zantac was my gift.

Captcha: Marry Me.

We must listen to the captcha, it's a sign Sh
ttchu6cp:1="Shadowed ******** heartburn.. I can not wait for these (roughly) last 10 weeks to go by. I'm not doing so great right now.[/quote]

*Huggles* I'm sorry to hear that.

Are you allowed to take anything for it? Zantac was my gift.

Captcha: Marry Me.

We must listen to the captcha, it's a sign Shadow!

How did I not get notice of this!!? Yes, I agree we must get married!! xd

I'm allowed to take zantac and and tums. But it's getting ridiculous. But we're thinking that part of the issue is my esophagus took such a beating with the HG and so I'm more prone because of the damage already done.

Stephanie: I will be. I always do make most of our "little dates".

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Liam is being a sleepy boy. All he's done in two days almost is eat and sleep. Only wakes up for me to change him. I'm thinking/hoping it's a growth thing.

Of course, him napping is making me want to nap....
Burning: How does your partner feel? Do you still live with your parents?

I'm nervous to tell everyone too... although I'm married, 25, and about to live on our own again (life threw us a curve ball, we were living on our own before this).

As long as it's clear it should be fine. But you can bring it up at your appointment if you'd feel more comfortable. I'm praying my boobs don't grow more... they are already 40DDD x-x

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
Digital Fiend
Soraanki

Sometimes you forget things. She has other things clouding her judgement. She might be worried about your well being. Do you think she holds Joey's father against him? Maybe write your own letter to her using her words?

I don't know, my mom was happy, but she's pro-life and is in love with my son. I hope your mother comes around.
Well, I'm sorry I ended up being a screw up...In her eyes I can't do anything right, and I never will be able to. I am going to be a horrible mother, because I don't feel safe leaving my fathers house yet-and I am never going to be able to provide for my child...I shouldn't take my double major despite the added job security-because that is going to be 'to much for me' to handle, even though I could be done in 3 years should I do it right. (She was in school and neglected her kids because of it until I was 14.)

Now she's blaming me for issues the other children have. 'Oh, they refuse to get off of the internet because everytime they see you you are on it...ever think about doing your homework at school?' or 'You are so mean to your sister (12 years younger then me) and she comes to my house crying because you won't spend time with her, or because you won't do things with her, or because you yell at her.'

WHEN do I have time!? I am a full time college student, full time employee, and 30 weeks pregnant with my first child, which I am going through ALONE! Yeah her life sucked...bu at least she had dad. I don't have ANYBODY there to help me. And to answer your question yes-I do think...no rather, I KNOW that she takes out her anger at my sons father on my son. She also took out anger on me (in the form of yelling) when she found out that Joseph was a boy. "Oh, how do you think your kid being a boy and being from that man is going to make your sister feel!? You need to start thinking about people other then yourself!"

...I'm just so damned miserable right now. Damn I wish that I could just get the hell out of here.

Sparkly Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
3D ultrasound tomorrow! LUCCA BETTER COOPERATE gonk we didn't get any good pictures with my last one

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
So the house fell through. Apparently they already rented it, but they scheduled an appointment for my husband to look at it? Omg, idiots.

We have a bunch more to call about though. This is just taking much longer than we wanted it to... ;_; Trying to find a house on his work schedule is nearly impossible. But he has another appointment tomorrow.

*fingers crossed. ;_;

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mightelove
Burning Maefire
Also
A bit of TMI here

But my boobs went from a C last month
to nearly a DD and are still growing
They hurt and are sore as all get out. Which I know is normal
But, sometimes they leak. It's not a milky color. More like just a clear color.

uh, is this normal? At all?

Very normal. It is colostrum. Buy some nursing pads.

There is such a wide range of normal for pregnancy. I didn't leak at all while pregnant, others leak oodles while pregnant.

Nutty question but what exactly are nursing pads?

Adorable Fatcat

The Fetish Faerie
Mightelove
Burning Maefire
Also
A bit of TMI here

But my boobs went from a C last month
to nearly a DD and are still growing
They hurt and are sore as all get out. Which I know is normal
But, sometimes they leak. It's not a milky color. More like just a clear color.

uh, is this normal? At all?

Very normal. It is colostrum. Buy some nursing pads.

There is such a wide range of normal for pregnancy. I didn't leak at all while pregnant, others leak oodles while pregnant.

Nutty question but what exactly are nursing pads?

I may have called them the wrong thing. They are circular pads that you slide in between your bra and n****e to soak up any leakage.

Nursing pads

Adorable Fatcat

Soraanki
Digital Fiend
Soraanki

Well, I'm sorry I ended up being a screw up...In her eyes I can't do anything right, and I never will be able to. I am going to be a horrible mother, because I don't feel safe leaving my fathers house yet-and I am never going to be able to provide for my child...I shouldn't take my double major despite the added job security-because that is going to be 'to much for me' to handle, even though I could be done in 3 years should I do it right. (She was in school and neglected her kids because of it until I was 14.)

Now she's blaming me for issues the other children have. 'Oh, they refuse to get off of the internet because everytime they see you you are on it...ever think about doing your homework at school?' or 'You are so mean to your sister (12 years younger then me) and she comes to my house crying because you won't spend time with her, or because you won't do things with her, or because you yell at her.'

WHEN do I have time!? I am a full time college student, full time employee, and 30 weeks pregnant with my first child, which I am going through ALONE! Yeah her life sucked...bu at least she had dad. I don't have ANYBODY there to help me. And to answer your question yes-I do think...no rather, I KNOW that she takes out her anger at my sons father on my son. She also took out anger on me (in the form of yelling) when she found out that Joseph was a boy. "Oh, how do you think your kid being a boy and being from that man is going to make your sister feel!? You need to start thinking about people other then yourself!"

...I'm just so damned miserable right now. Damn I wish that I could just get the hell out of here.

I have always been of the opinion that, in stressful circumstances, we should hold back our opinions. It prevents a lot of stressful and painful bullshit.

Your mother is wrong with what she is saying....with the fact that she is saying it at all. You should not visit the sins of the parent upon the child. Being an a*****e is not genetic. Being a ***** is not genetic. Your son deserves to be treated as his own person and given the chance to be as good a person as he can be. He deserves to be loved as his own person with no thought as to who his father or mother is.

I'm sure your mother is very emotional and stressed out right now. I think you are right. Some distance would be the best thing you could do for the both of you right now. I hope you can handle this situation without too much further stress....or at least that you can communicate effectively to your mother that your son, YOUR son and HER grandson, deserves the love and care that he needs simply because he is YOUR son and HER grandson.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff