Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Shirtless Informer

Azlein
I'm feeling particularly spicy today, kind of a "I have things I want to do today and damn it! No one is going to drag a** on me today!" thing going on for me, anyone have those kinda days?

I feel like that some days~ I'm usually at my most productive. biggrin
Then there are days where it's hard work to even wan to stop snuggling under the covers. blaugh

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I can tell I am definitely pregnant. I have the urge to do something nice and come up with an elaborate plan to keep it organized, I get criticized for it and I freak out. Though, I've always been like that, it's hard to take the criticism, when there is a figure in your life that only criticizes your work and demands that you only make perfection, it makes you feel like absolute s**t. I hate being like that, but I just can't stand it. Even now I'm almost tearing up typing this. It makes me feel a real hatred for my dad's fiancee... She was a total ******** b***h when it came to constructive criticism... There was You do it MY way or your ******** wrong.. I just ******** hate it. Telling a little kid that about EVERYTHING they do ******** destroys them... She did that all through my middle school years, The way I would hold my pencil, the way I wrote my 7's, the way I signed my name, my handwriting.... The way I figured out math problems.... It just makes me a hateful person... She's criticizing about how I'm doing my baby shower and how it's being planned, ALL I ASKED FOR WAS THE ******** PHONE NUMBERS FOR HER RELATIVES IF THEY WANTED TO COME! I DIDN'T ASK IF THEY WANTED A "TOTAL STRANGER" WHO'S PLANNING THE SHOWER CALLING THEM. I'M ******** BROKE, I DON'T HAVE MONEY TO SEND OUT INVITATIONS! YOU WANNA PAY FOR THEM b***h??!?! CUZ' I HAVE MONEY FOR THE NECESSITATES! NOT TO LEIUSRELY SEND OUT ANYWHERE FROM 30 TO 50 ******** INVITATIONS TO PEOPLE AT $0.50 PER POSTAGE STAMP AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH FOR THE INVITATIONS!!!

Sorry, I'm just so angry. Why doesn't anyone ******** understand that I do things the way I do for a reason, Whether or not you feel YOUR WAY is easier.. I do it the way I know how to and the way it's comfortable for me!

Shirtless Informer

*huglove* I'm so sorry hunny... sad

Clean Raider

Kitakiy
Lately I've been really worrying, and last night it took me over an hour to get to sleep because I was just thinking about everything that had to do with labor and delivery... even as far as who my brother could bring with him XD
I worry about whether or not I'll know that I'm going into labor, or what I would do if I'm home alone, or what I would do if I was at work, or how completely embarrassed 'd be if my water DID break at work, and wondering WHEN it was going to happen, and trying to decide if I'd rather it happen sooner than later, and what if I don't realize I'm going into labor and I have the baby in the car because I realized it too late? I also worry about whether or not my body will know when it's time to go into labor and if it will just forget and I'll get to 42 weeks and have to be induced because my body is retarded - after all, it didn't recognize my miscarriage and I worry that that could be a sign that my uterus is broken or whatever...
I worry about that chances of my ex showing up and making a scene and whether it's necessary for me to put him on the 'do not allow in the hospital' list or if that would just be me being paranoid.
OMG my frickin leg just fell asleep gonk

Just think that your doctor will let you know too with yoru visits the closer you get. I'm nervous and scared of labor but it's somthing that you really have to grab by the horns.
If you feel that your ex may show up, put him on the do not allow list to get yoru mind off of it. If you don't want him there then he doesn't need to be there to add to your stress!

Tell Cody you want to snuggle him. I keep pillows at my back and snuggle my tummy into Keith. It helps support Ian.. Till he moves anyways. sweatdrop

Clean Raider

Azlein
I can tell I am definitely pregnant. I have the urge to do something nice and come up with an elaborate plan to keep it organized, I get criticized for it and I freak out. Though, I've always been like that, it's hard to take the criticism, when there is a figure in your life that only criticizes your work and demands that you only make perfection, it makes you feel like absolute s**t. I hate being like that, but I just can't stand it. Even now I'm almost tearing up typing this. It makes me feel a real hatred for my dad's fiancee... She was a total ******** b***h when it came to constructive criticism... There was You do it MY way or your ******** wrong.. I just ******** hate it. Telling a little kid that about EVERYTHING they do ******** destroys them... She did that all through my middle school years, The way I would hold my pencil, the way I wrote my 7's, the way I signed my name, my handwriting.... The way I figured out math problems.... It just makes me a hateful person... She's criticizing about how I'm doing my baby shower and how it's being planned, ALL I ASKED FOR WAS THE ******** PHONE NUMBERS FOR HER RELATIVES IF THEY WANTED TO COME! I DIDN'T ASK IF THEY WANTED A "TOTAL STRANGER" WHO'S PLANNING THE SHOWER CALLING THEM. I'M ******** BROKE, I DON'T HAVE MONEY TO SEND OUT INVITATIONS! YOU WANNA PAY FOR THEM b***h??!?! CUZ' I HAVE MONEY FOR THE NECESSITATES! NOT TO LEIUSRELY SEND OUT ANYWHERE FROM 30 TO 50 ******** INVITATIONS TO PEOPLE AT $0.50 PER POSTAGE STAMP AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH FOR THE INVITATIONS!!!

Sorry, I'm just so angry. Why doesn't anyone ******** understand that I do things the way I do for a reason, Whether or not you feel YOUR WAY is easier.. I do it the way I know how to and the way it's comfortable for me!
biggrin Let it out. I would have told her, if you haven't you should. That's disrespectful to you and the new family that you are starting. As a side note you could always email too!

Dapper Phantom

Azlein, that is incredibly rude of your step mother. Something you could do is the guilt trip effect: "You're stressing me out over stupid little details that amount to nothing. If I go into labor early it's your fault!" Or tell her to butt out and mind her own business. I'm sorry you have to go through that. It's no fun at all. I hope your shower goes well though!!

Speaking of showers.. is it normal that I feel guilty that other people want to throw one for me? Granted I know it's not for me, and more for my little guy.. but everyone I know is so broke! Why should I draw attention to the fact I'm broke too? I feel so selfish for wanting to have a baby shower to begin with.
I didn't feel guilty about people wanting to throw us one or having one. I only felt guilty once I saw the massive amount people actually gave us. I think anyone who cares about their friends like that feels some amount of guilt at knowing they spent their hard earned cash on you. Just enjoy it! People throw baby showers because they enjoy doing it. My friend that spent a massive amount of money on stuff said she had tons of fun doing it, and would gladly do it again because it was so much fun. Baby showers and buying baby things are just fun in general!

I was NOT a fan of how puffy I looked in my shower pictures. The 3rd trimester bloat has hit me hardcore. I don't even feel like I looked fat. Just inflated and puffy. I feel like a marshmallow. emo

Clean Raider

sad
Just think of yourself like a cute marshmellow who is going to lose all that swelling and bloat soon Satil! wink

Went to Kmart- found some bedding that I liked! I have a think for Winnie the Pooh, honey found two different sets while we were there and I liked the more daker colorful one with ABC's and he liked the more neutral green and yellow one... I settled on the yellow one and washed it up and put the bedding up. sweatdrop I like to be prepared and really love it. Do you think it's too early?

Clean Raider

-Halloween Barbie-
Azlein, that is incredibly rude of your step mother. Something you could do is the guilt trip effect: "You're stressing me out over stupid little details that amount to nothing. If I go into labor early it's your fault!" Or tell her to butt out and mind her own business. I'm sorry you have to go through that. It's no fun at all. I hope your shower goes well though!!

Speaking of showers.. is it normal that I feel guilty that other people want to throw one for me? Granted I know it's not for me, and more for my little guy.. but everyone I know is so broke! Why should I draw attention to the fact I'm broke too? I feel so selfish for wanting to have a baby shower to begin with.

I still wish someone would throw me one. Too late for me to fly to AZ otherwise I know that my friends and family would.

Best thing - pot luck party! - If people want to bring gifts they can, if not then you get to have some quality time with a bunch of people and good food.

History of baby showers were basically women who had a tea party when someone was about to have a child and lend advise. 3nodding Well atleast partially. sweatdrop

Chatty Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
[Razzberry Kamikaze]
sad
Just think of yourself like a cute marshmellow who is going to lose all that swelling and bloat soon Satil! wink

Went to Kmart- found some bedding that I liked! I have a think for Winnie the Pooh, honey found two different sets while we were there and I liked the more daker colorful one with ABC's and he liked the more neutral green and yellow one... I settled on the yellow one and washed it up and put the bedding up. sweatdrop I like to be prepared and really love it. Do you think it's too early?

OMG I completely forgot all about my shower pictures.... they're all on my SIL's camera... gotta figure out how to get them on facebook!
I also have yet to send out thank you cards for my baby shower, but I haven't been able to afford any just yet... Cody thinks that it might be better to wait anyway, and then I can do them when the baby is born and put her little hand or foot prints on them ^_^

I don't think it's too early at all. I almost killed myself waiting as long as I did to wash everything and put it away! blaugh I was getting so antsy and impatient!
Besides, the more you do now, the less you have to do right when you're getting REALLY big and uncomfortable. I sleep a LOT nowadays, and feel so lame that I do so little around the house before getting tired... I've been putting off cleaning out my car and installing the carseat base...

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
-Halloween Barbie-

I know what you mean. There's one person that is mainly focusing on it, and I feel terrible about it. I want to get a job so I can help pay for things.

I don't really care about gifts, though they are cute, and I expect some now because people have told me important things that they're getting *Cough*Carseat*Cough*. I just want to celebrate the wonderful baby that's coming into my life. And play tons of corny games just for the fun of it.

@ Az: I'm sorry to hear your dad's fiancee is being so...I can't even think of a good enough word to use for her. Tell her if she wants to pay for something to make her feel better, be your guest, or maybe she'd love to make the calls for you. That would work to, but she has no right to criticize something that doesn't affect her, when you were going out of your way to be nice.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
ZellyKat

I'm away for a few days, and I feel like I've missed so much. Congrats Zelly, I'm so thrilled that you have your little one!!!

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
[Razzberry Kamikaze]
sad

I told Husby that if we have a girl, I might go with winnie-the-pooh if I couldn't find a lot of bee items.

Since I finished my class without knowing the sex of Para, they gave me a generic bag full of winnie-the-pooh, and almost all the outfits have hives/bees, so I'm happy.

I think green is a great color. But I love the soft baby yellows.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
And now for an update about me, which isn't much. Last night I watched my cousin's four-month old. I loved it, she was a pleasure. We played a little bit and she smiled so much and so big. She didn't eve wake up crying. We just made eye contact and she smiled.

I was sad when he came to pick her up, and tonight I'm lonely and I want her back. I think I really just miss the needed feeling. Like I was finally in charge of something important and needed.

And as I was crying this to Husby, I got a little reminder of my own joy. Para kicked me for the first time. I could tell it was a kick and not a flutter because it was in the same place, repeated, and was very adament. I was am so happy.
well we were able to find some of the big ticket items over the weekend for a lil of nothing 3nodding thank goodness for resale baby shops. we got mason's car seat and one of the new kolcraft stroller frames (the ones where you just sit his car seat in it) for like $75 all together and i just got him a Car's walker today using mostly trade for a ton of lil girl clothes a friend gave us. it looks like its never been used and after the trade i only had to pay like 12 bucks for a $40 walker heart

so have any of you ladies been able to find resale stores like this around where you live??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff