Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, a new poll! Would you be willing to help update the (rather lacking) information on the front page?

No thanks - I'm here to learn and I don't think I know enough. 0.14197530864198 14.2% [ 23 ]
No thanks - I'm just not interested. 0.08641975308642 8.6% [ 14 ]
No thanks - I'm absurdly busy! 0.1358024691358 13.6% [ 22 ]
Maybe, depending. I want to ask Gil a few questions first. 0.25308641975309 25.3% [ 41 ]
Of course I would! I'll go PM Gil right now. 0.049382716049383 4.9% [ 8 ]
I like clicking options on polls 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 162 ]

Malevolent Firestarter

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
Karoish
KarasuG
Most of those terms are too obscure or too specific to warrant actual use. I've never heard of half of them. If you go around using most of those to describe yourself, you'll be spending a lot more time explaining just what the hell you just said.

I'm afraid I have to agree with this.
So what if I'm only attracted to financially poor but intellectually wealthy brunette Canadian women with size 6 shoes? Should I come up with a new word or just say lesbian?

But I'm a very binarial person in that regard since I never had trouble identifying within existing brackets so what the hell do I know anyway. rolleyes
I love that analogy. XD

Trash

Hi. . .

I've been having this problem recently, I'm bisexual, i suppose, and I dated my best friend a month or two ago. It didn't take long before I was starting to second guess our relationship. I knew that if I ended it, the future would be rough, and it is. Ever sense then, she is been real rude towards me. I don't text her anymore now, but when I did, she would get angry at me anytime I mentioned our friends.

Now, I think she has moved onto her ex, which happens to be one of the rudest, most sarcastic person in the world. She has been rude to me ever since we've met, but considers me one of her best friends. Every time I'm around her and my ex, my ex gets pissed off at me for making rude comments back to her girlfriend, which is acceptable, except for the fact that she never did that before.

I don't really know what i'm feeling right now. A mix of frustration and regret I suppose. Sometimes I feel alone without a best friend, but then again, I know I wouldn't want her as a best friend after how I've been being treated. She said that everything was fine, and that we would be best friends again. But It really doesn't seem that way.

We got in a fight over text one day after school. She said I was ' being a major c**t ' and that it's my fault that we're not best friends, and that I should be the one working on our friendship. But She is just as much to blame as I am..

I'm just confused.
Hurt.
Lost.
KarasuG
Karoish
KarasuG
Most of those terms are too obscure or too specific to warrant actual use. I've never heard of half of them. If you go around using most of those to describe yourself, you'll be spending a lot more time explaining just what the hell you just said.

I'm afraid I have to agree with this.
So what if I'm only attracted to financially poor but intellectually wealthy brunette Canadian women with size 6 shoes? Should I come up with a new word or just say lesbian?

But I'm a very binarial person in that regard since I never had trouble identifying within existing brackets so what the hell do I know anyway. rolleyes
I love that analogy. XD

That's how I feel too.
Where do you draw the line between broad enough to be practical and far too specific to really be meaningful as its own unique identifier?

Fashionable Genius

8,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
r a z z b l i u t o
Hi. . .

I've been having this problem recently, I'm bisexual, i suppose, and I dated my best friend a month or two ago. It didn't take long before I was starting to second guess our relationship. I knew that if I ended it, the future would be rough, and it is. Ever sense then, she is been real rude towards me. I don't text her anymore now, but when I did, she would get angry at me anytime I mentioned our friends.

Now, I think she has moved onto her ex, which happens to be one of the rudest, most sarcastic person in the world. She has been rude to me ever since we've met, but considers me one of her best friends. Every time I'm around her and my ex, my ex gets pissed off at me for making rude comments back to her girlfriend, which is acceptable, except for the fact that she never did that before.

I don't really know what i'm feeling right now. A mix of frustration and regret I suppose. Sometimes I feel alone without a best friend, but then again, I know I wouldn't want her as a best friend after how I've been being treated. She said that everything was fine, and that we would be best friends again. But It really doesn't seem that way.

We got in a fight over text one day after school. She said I was ' being a major c**t ' and that it's my fault that we're not best friends, and that I should be the one working on our friendship. But She is just as much to blame as I am..

I'm just confused.
Hurt.
Lost.

Hum, I can relate *nods*
I feel really sorry for you because I've been in the same situation before. The thing is, and this was hard for me to realize at the time, that you have to look at what's best for you and try to move on. At one point I understood how the girl had been using me like a pillow and I eventually broke loose from the chains and got new friends. I did think about her a while after I told her that I was sick of the way she treated me and that I wasn't her dog. I loved her after all. But then again, "If you love someone, you have to let them go." I think some wise man said.
It might seem impossible, especially if she's one of your closest friends and you might think that you can't get over here and get any other friends if you turn your back on her. But the thing is that she turned her back on you a long time ago and you shouldn't be the one waiting for her to turn back again. She's the one that's lost YOU here. And I do believe there is someone out there, maybe someone you already know, that deserves you more than she does.

Trash

Severinsen

I'm sorry that you have been in this situation.. It's hard, and very stressful. I even found a white hair on my head.. I hate this stuff.. Thank you very much, I appreciate that. I don't think i'm going to get new friends though, I just don't want to lose them because of this whole ordeal. She is their friend too, and I know if we get into some huge fight, they will probably pick sides.. Slitting us all apart, and making me even more depressed than I already am.. Losing them would be devastating.. I wouldn't be able to handle that. . :/

Fashionable Genius

8,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
r a z z b l i u t o
Severinsen

I'm sorry that you have been in this situation.. It's hard, and very stressful. I even found a white hair on my head.. I hate this stuff.. Thank you very much, I appreciate that. I don't think i'm going to get new friends though, I just don't want to lose them because of this whole ordeal. She is their friend too, and I know if we get into some huge fight, they will probably pick sides.. Slitting us all apart, and making me even more depressed than I already am.. Losing them would be devastating.. I wouldn't be able to handle that. . :/

This is probably why people say life is hard.
So many choices and so many options but not all of them are right and not all of them are wrong.
Telling you that you should talk it out might not help either. A confrontation could lead to a fight, but then again it could also lead to solving of the problem.
I chose to deal with my problem and in the end it changed my path. I'm sure that it was for the better because we are still friends somehow. I might not love her the way I used to, but I know what I did was right.
I truly hope you two will be able to talk it out and become good friends again smile

Trash

Severinsen

I sorta do too..

Lonely Perfectionist

18,575 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Champion 300
For you it is difficult ...

Malevolent Firestarter

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
This song really embodies my feelings toward most of my friendship issues.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEh9IGanHZI
peterrrrrrr
For you it is difficult ...

... to eat the mellon dramallama

Greedy Fatcat

That feeling when you realize that registering a partnership isn't quite as romantic as having a wedding.
"You may sign the paper"
Uh huh huh huuu.

Fashionable Genius

8,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
r a z z b l i u t o
Severinsen

I sorta do too..

I guess that is good then~ emotion_kirakira

Fashionable Genius

8,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I like this emote --> emotion_kirakira ...
emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
Look, an army of cute.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces