Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, a new poll! Would you be willing to help update the (rather lacking) information on the front page?

No thanks - I'm here to learn and I don't think I know enough. 0.14197530864198 14.2% [ 23 ]
No thanks - I'm just not interested. 0.08641975308642 8.6% [ 14 ]
No thanks - I'm absurdly busy! 0.1358024691358 13.6% [ 22 ]
Maybe, depending. I want to ask Gil a few questions first. 0.25308641975309 25.3% [ 41 ]
Of course I would! I'll go PM Gil right now. 0.049382716049383 4.9% [ 8 ]
I like clicking options on polls 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 162 ]

Son Lune
cosmicatastrophe
Son Lune
cosmicatastrophe
Heeeeeeeeey.
I'm horrible with introductions. sweatdrop I'm uh.. cosmicatastrophe but.. my real name's Alex and I'm 16. I've been struggling with bisexual and gay feelings since I was 12, and have had gender dysphoria since I was 15. The dysphoria comes and goes -- I used to have transsexual feelings out the wazzoo. I'm pretty andro..

Aha.. here's me.. sweatdrop

http://img15.imageshack.us/i/img01471.jpg/

Hello! I love the name Alex, but that could be because I'm in love with someone by that name. You don't know what you arE?

Awww, thanks. My full name's Alexandria, but everyone calls me Alex. smile Let's just say it's been a very.. difficult experience for me so no. I don't know what I am. I mean, I know I'm a girl.. but sometimes I don't feel like a girl. Which makes it even harder to figure who I like. sad

I mean how you feel sexualy, you don't know if you like boys or girls, or just boys or just girls? So your pretty confused about what sex you like and what sex you are? My lovers full name is Alexander. :]

Sorry that it took me so long to reply. I had some things to take care of.
And to answer your question: Yeah. I'm pretty confused. I think my mind made up my transsexual feelings as a coping mechanism: like "focus on something else so you won't have to focus on your sexuality". I'm totally afraid of being gay.. and being queer. In even just the slightest. sad
Andyl1c1ous
>.> Hey people
I realized I never really introduced myself earlier, just kind of said hi.

Do people normally introduce themselves here?

Yes, they do. Expect me, I'm Samii.
A Wonderful Nightmare

Im not positive because shes never really specified!
but im pretty sure lol
and thanks that helps but its eaisier said than done!
sweatdrop

I guess that's true.
cosmicatastrophe

And to answer your question: Yeah. I'm pretty confused. I think my mind made up my transsexual feelings as a coping mechanism: like "focus on something else so you won't have to focus on your sexuality". I'm totally afraid of being gay.. and being queer. In even just the slightest. sad

Why would you have a fear?
Hi. I was here yesterday... Brief intro for people who missed it: I'm Diane. 21 year old lesbian. Been out to myself for a year and a half, but I've been having gay thoughts since I was about 12. I've been out to the rest of the world including my family for a year now. And I've been with my girlfriend for six months. I think that covers the introducing part.
bananaeatingelephant
Hi. I was here yesterday... Brief intro for people who missed it: I'm Diane. 21 year old lesbian. Been out to myself for a year and a half, but I've been having gay thoughts since I was about 12. I've been out to the rest of the world including my family for a year now. And I've been with my girlfriend for six months. I think that covers the introducing part.

Nice to see you again. I think I should give in intro.
Hi... i'm apart of another guild for supporting alternative lifestyles, and i really like this one too.
right now im in between schools, as in im transferring schools, not that ive finished middle and going into highschool, or ending highschool and going into college.

i'm going into the tenth grade at a new school next year and i'm a tad nervous.
at my "old" school, if i can even call it that lol i feel so attached to it,i went to the Gay Straight Alliance set up there; i have to say that i loved it even though it was somewhat hectic.
we were stationed in a rented building because a new high school was being built at the time, so every aspect of the school was a bit messy.

the GSA was somewhat unorganized, but also very informative, if those two can describe something at the same time. i'm not saying it was the best of clubs, but i liked it a lot. it was more of a meeting for supporters who were there to talk about problems or events happening in the world, and rarely it was used to plan out of school activities to meet up with other GSA's in our region. however the activities weren't planned so well considering they were more 'spur-of-the-moment' type situations. at the beginning of the year it was a full room of students, in fact it was OVER crowded. that day i had "come out" to schoolmates who weren't my friends, and i felt like i was in a safe place, where i wasn't going to get bashed for being bisexual. it was freeing. but as the months went on, the participants dwindled, and soon there were only about ten regular members, myself included. although my first official year of being a part of a school GSA was unorganized, i think it is a preparation for a "real" GSA.

i said i was nervous about going to the new school in my first statement because im not so sure how that school will accept me. i dont think im going to hide it though. i have always chosen honesty when someone asks me about my sexuality. i know i dont 'have' to tell, but id rather tell them and get it over with because if they had a problem with it, then they can leave.

oh jeez this sure is long-winded.....sorry guys!!! okay okay im stopping lol

▓ D౦౦мsDay ░ Tektek contest for 30k!

Join? surprised
Son Lune
cosmicatastrophe

I don't know. It's always been something that.. people didn't talk about. That people were uncomfortable with. Not to mention I'm a confirmed Catholic.. religion has a tendency of making people feel bad about certain aspects of themselves. sad
I have a feeling that I may be bisexual. I liked my first guy ever this year..
Son Lune
bananaeatingelephant

Nice to see you again. I think I should give in intro.

Indeed you should.
Why except you, Samii?

Well...hi, I'm Andy, I'm 17, and I'm gay (mostly, I did have a crush on an androgyne at one point). Took until about 10th grade to actually realize it - a lot of people knew it before I did stressed A lot of people accept it, a lot of people don't.

Not sure what else to say. Ask if you wanna know more.

(:
Im Your Fav Drug
Hi... i'm apart of another guild for supporting alternative lifestyles, and i really like this one too.
right now im in between schools, as in im transferring schools, not that ive finished middle and going into highschool, or ending highschool and going into college.

i'm going into the tenth grade at a new school next year and i'm a tad nervous.
at my "old" school, if i can even call it that lol i feel so attached to it,i went to the Gay Straight Alliance set up there; i have to say that i loved it even though it was somewhat hectic.
we were stationed in a rented building because a new high school was being built at the time, so every aspect of the school was a bit messy.

the GSA was somewhat unorganized, but also very informative, if those two can describe something at the same time. i'm not saying it was the best of clubs, but i liked it a lot. it was more of a meeting for supporters who were there to talk about problems or events happening in the world, and rarely it was used to plan out of school activities to meet up with other GSA's in our region. however the activities weren't planned so well considering they were more 'spur-of-the-moment' type situations. at the beginning of the year it was a full room of students, in fact it was OVER crowded. that day i had "come out" to schoolmates who weren't my friends, and i felt like i was in a safe place, where i wasn't going to get bashed for being bisexual. it was freeing. but as the months went on, the participants dwindled, and soon there were only about ten regular members, myself included. although my first official year of being a part of a school GSA was unorganized, i think it is a preparation for a "real" GSA.

i said i was nervous about going to the new school in my first statement because im not so sure how that school will accept me. i dont think im going to hide it though. i have always chosen honesty when someone asks me about my sexuality. i know i dont 'have' to tell, but id rather tell them and get it over with because if they had a problem with it, then they can leave.

oh jeez this sure is long-winded.....sorry guys!!! okay okay im stopping lol

▓ D౦౦мsDay ░ Tektek contest for 30k!

Join? surprised

Hello, thank you for sharing and coming to the thread. Yes, I may do the tektek. I think that all groups in school are like that, they are packed the first day and the slim down to hardly any. When I was in FCCLA 7-12th grade it was like that, can't really count 12th grade becasue I rarely went then.
Hiiiiii Andyyyyy~

I'm Alex. 3nodding
cosmicatastrophe
Son Lune
cosmicatastrophe

I don't know. It's always been something that.. people didn't talk about. That people were uncomfortable with. Not to mention I'm a confirmed Catholic.. religion has a tendency of making people feel bad about certain aspects of themselves. sad
I have a feeling that I may be bisexual. I liked my first guy ever this year..

That could be that then, if you like both? Religion....being gay isn't a sin.
Andyl1c1ous
Why except you, Samii?

Well...hi, I'm Andy, I'm 17, and I'm gay (mostly, I did have a crush on an androgyne at one point). Took until about 10th grade to actually realize it - a lot of people knew it before I did stressed A lot of people accept it, a lot of people don't.

Not sure what else to say. Ask if you wanna know more.

(:

I didn't read the whole front page.
Hello Everyone!

My name is Samii, and yes I'd like to be called that. I'm 19 years old I go to college online! It's driving me insane. I'm straight and I'm so in love with my boyfriend Alex(ander). Pictures of us in my profile. I miss him I hardly see my honey bunny. I'm open minded about a ton of things and stuff. I also think over people should be like that....but don't always get it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff