Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adventuring Explorer

36,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Healer 50
Would you date a tranny?
I could date a transsexual.

What would you say if you unknowingly dated a tranny?
I'd take offense if they didn't let me know that pretty early neutral Like before it started getting serious.

Would you still date them or would you break it off?
Depends on how early they informed me o.o
RossetteAmi
I don't care, I'm bisexual anyway...
You shouldn't of outed your partner and he should of realized that dating a straight girl is risky (because they like d**k and only d**k)

I didn't out him; I don't know who did, actually, just that it got around quickly

Fluff Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Um, I dunno. Probably not. I want children without all the expensive in-vitro s**t. Plus, I'm not super attracted to female parts (unless they were post-op)

Dapper Ladykiller

If they're attractive, yeah.

The way you talk about your ex-boyfriend is really rude.

Girl-Crazy Phantom

sure i dont have any reason not to
I am a heterosexual male. I am attracted to the female form, and to vaginas.

If she was MTF, and post-op, I would consider it if I knew from the beginning and we really clicked. If she had a p***s, it wouldn't work. Call me shallow, but I've already experimented with my sexuality and have been open minded enough to at least look into whether or not I could be with a chick with a d**k. I wouldn't be able to, penises other than my own repulse me.

I couldn't date a FtM either since the female form/persona is just as important as the v****a.

Also, I would like to have a biological child one day, so the inability to have children would be a deterrent from long term intimacy.

tl;dr, probably not, I'm a shallow p***k.

Receiver

User Image
uuhhh i can't lol

Sparkly Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Jenni Frome de Block
So, this past weekend, my ex-boyfriend was outed as a transsexual. He's really a woman, but he had transferred to our school and nobody knew the truth; I only found out after I started dating him and he told me (we broke up after that). He's really upset about, because it was, like, a secret and he's afraid of how people will treat him now, poor guy crying .

But anyway, tell me, LD,
Would you date a transexual?

I lost my virginity by being roofied by a well trusted member of the transgender community in that city at the time.

I still have issues around trans* as a result of this. It has nothing to do with them. It has to do with scars that will never properly heal in myself.

Jenni Frome de Block
What would you say if you unknowingly dated a transexual?

My god... where were you hiding that p***s the whole time we were rutting?!?! And why did it taste so much like v****a!

Oh you mean... unknowning picked up an epic trap... that never happens if you pay attention.

No, seriously, the truly epic traps will usually tell people like twenty times before anything happens. Most people just ignore them... and assume they have vagoo and s**t.

"Dude... I even read you the poem about my p***s and showed you pictures of penises being converted into vagoo, talking about how I really wanted that"

"But...you still made it seem like you were a girl."

"Even the part where I got that girl pregnant by accident?"

"You never said that."

"You obviously weren't listening to me, so much as staring down my top."

Or... you mean somebody who is in the closet about being trans*... that is like... 2/3rds of the guys I've been with... until I realised I'm not really into having sex with men.

Jenni Frome de Block

... I also get to know the person inside the body. Yeah... the body has to be nice--very nice... but the person in the body has to also not being a total doodyhead.

Usually I'm reserved enough that I barely get involved with anybody--due to my defenses for doodyheads being my partner.

Girl

Yes. If I were attracted to them and they were convincing enough as a male. Just like anyone else, there needs to be some attraction there.

"Oh my lawdy."

I would still date them because I like them. I'd understand that they weren't comfortable telling me.

Lonely Saint

MtF yes, FtM no.

Eh, whatever. If we're not serious, then it's none of my business. If it's serious, then they'd better ******** tell me, because I'm being honest with them.

I'd still date them.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
There was this girl at my community college who used to be a guy. I knew this. I also thought she was cool as s**t and totally wanted to date her.

So in short, yeah, I would.

Anxious Prophet

I really couldn't say.

I mean the "walks like a duck and quacks like a duck" principle may end up applying for all I know.
My Little Spider Friend
I don't like v****a, I don't like having sex with vaginas. I like penises.
I'd feel betrayed and lied to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces